• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The World Ends With You: Seven Days

Ceros

Mysterious Destiny
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Characters

NPCs

Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon

DAY 0

You don't know exactly how you got there, but you find yourself in an empty black void. Dazed, you look around and spot a woman adorned in Wild Boar from head to toe. "Ahhh, welcome to the Reaper's Game." The woman smiled. The smile wasn't friendly, but rather... it seemed malicious. She quickly explained the rules of the Reaper's game to you. "When you regain consciousness in the UG, you must make a pact within seven minutes. If you fail, you will be erased by the noise." She then tossed a bag with a handful of pins at you. You would not be able to use every pin, but a few call out to you, and those are the ones you are able to use.

"Now, for your entry fee." The woman's twisted smile grew wider. "That precious, precious little sister of yours. You would never want anything bad to happen to her, right? Well, I've got some good news for you. When you were killed trying to rescue her, she miraculously managed to escape! But, you see, she escaped... right into the arms of one of our reapers! How exciting. Anyways, we have taken her as your entry fee. If you win the game, she will be allowed to live again. But if you lose..." The woman cooed. "She will be erased along with you."​

Mmmh?..."
Warren looked up at the empty blackness Around him. All he remembered was protecting his sister...
A woman spoke up. Said something about a pact, UG, and noise? What?
Warren was tossed a bag. He didn't look into it.
"Entry fee?"
Warren's stomach dropped. He wasn't sure what that meant. Did he owe someone something?
"W-WHAAAAT! OHHH MY GOOOOD!"
Warren was stunned. His muscles tensed up as if he were frozen. He wanted to say something, but he couldn't.
"...reapers? She's not dead is she!? Urgh! You better not lay a FINGER on her!"
warren looked down. He didn't know what to say.
"Well, that's some good motivation. I'll do it! Not that I have a choice in it..."
warren finally glanced down at the bag.
"Hmm, this one is neat. Oh, and this one!"
Warren grabbed three pins. One with a line of fire streaming through the middle horizontally, one with a bird on a bright background, and one with a bear chilling in a hot tub. He gripped them and placed them in his pocket. Whatever they were used for, he didn't understand...
"Hmm, I do get that it's a bit... high stakes. But I just wanna say thanks. For letting get a chance to live again. I really do appreciate it..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back