The Words has reached ECR!

Persell

Ten Thousand Club
Hear ye!!!

Hear ye thou unfaithfull pigs, now the time for a new revealation!

The all-mighty Sun has granted me a gift greater than any mortal one.

He has shown me The Way!

How? you ask. In visions sent from his divine presence! A call to all of you who hear this: spread the message that The Sun now walks this world, and it is in his mercy that my gift has been given. A gift to all of mankind!

Where is this gift that can be our salvation you ask?

at www.gamesofdivinity.tk you can see the answer for yourself!

Now, dont hestitate, dont violate or torment yourself anymore, look, find your answers, and be saved!

- a fellow Solar

Damn. I think that I actually heard the brain cells atrophy as that thing congealed.

For those who are joining us late. Please, don't click the linky. It's not that the content will curve your spine and keep America from winning the war, it's just that the conent is lame.

Not lame in a sense that--"Damn! That is impressively lame!"--but "Damn. That was below par and I wish I had those second back, perhaps to bash myself in the gonads, which would have been far more eventful."  

I for one vote we hunt this Garr fellow down, and force him to watch everything that Kate Beckensale has done, with the exception of Much Ado About Nothing which was a fine film, so that he can learn what truly and impressively lame is really all about.  That means watching Pearl Harbor and Underworld a few times, in a row.

Yes, we will need the eye-clamps, and a lot of saline solution, but I figure when we're done, our Dear Author will have a much better appreciation for what is really lame. And thus, be able to find it.

That, or we could just directe the poor bastard over to SomethingAwful.com so that he can mine their Awful Links...

I don't know, Jakk. I think the pictures hold a kind of charming idiocy, like Chris Elliot.

-S

what, an amorphous blob of varying colors and a stupid squiggle line for an aura has as much charm as chris elliot?

Wow, I didn't know you disliked Elliot that much.

Seriously, the link, and the pictures, was a complete waste of time.  

BTW, though the acting may have been sub-par, Underworld had nice matrix special effects, and was far more entertaining than the latter two matrix movies.  Did you hear about Underworld 2?

kakitashinsumi said:
BTW, though the acting may have been sub-par, Underworld had nice matrix special effects, and was far more entertaining than the latter two matrix movies.  Did you hear about Underworld 2?
Not only was the acting sub-par, but so was the writing, direction, plotline, and badly done Matrix effect ripoffs.

I know I'm in the minority, but I felt that the second Matrix was the best of the trilogy. The third was mostly a piece of crap, but it's still 10 times the movie Underworld was. Ugh... I'd rather watch the D&D movie.

-S

Stillborn said:
Ugh... I'd rather watch the D&D movie.
-S
That is going a little far don't you think?  

As for your other points... I don't see any reason to argue anything over movies that I'd only watch on a lazy sunday afternoon because there was absolutely nothing else to do, and I had lost the remote.  (Though preference to Matrix 2 or 3 or Underworld goes to Underworld...)

A bunch of fans re-edited Matrix 2 & 3, and mashed them together, and called it "Matrix DeZionized.

Believe it or not, it's actually quite decent. It was drifting arounf Bittorrent somewhere., if anyone's interested.

you will never get me!

I for one vote we hunt this Garr fellow down' date=' and force him to watch everything that Kate Beckensale has done, with the exception of [b']Much Ado About Nothing[/b] which was a fine film, so that he can learn what truly and impressively lame is really all about.  That means watching Pearl Harbor and Underworld a few times, in a row.
You can try, but even the wyld hunt failed to track me down!

Perhaps. But I debate whether to Fark your linkey. In one way, it might be interesting to let the TotalFarkers have at your bandwidth, and then again, there's the very real responsibility of not sharing these lame visions with the public, as a matter of responsibility to do no harm.  

I will ponder this a while. In the meantime...damn.

Damn, you guys are uptight. I thought it was funny as Hell. The Ice Cream-aspect? Classic. I'll never think of Air Aspects the same way again.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

- Einstein

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Friedrich Nietzsche

-S

Seiraryu said:
That was a pointless quote.
true true.

Stillborn said:
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Friedrich Nietzsche

-S
I really like Nietzsche, but i cant resist...

"Nietzsche is dead."

God

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -- Mel Brooks

-S

Stillborn said:
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -- Mel Brooks
-S
Stealing things is a glorious occupation, particularly in the art world.

Mclaren, Malcolm

If you ask as a leaver of home,

I simply think you should

not let your mind linger

on a temporary dwelling

Saigyo

"The Lord tested the world and found it wanting." - Isaiah 5:10

"I tested the world and found it wanting New, Improved OZMO." - Dobbs 5:10

-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back