• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The wonderful world of the Circus (w/Radical Thinker)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
Cynars is a cheerful fellow, always smiling and joking around. Getting on his bad side was extremely hard... In fact, most have never even seen him frown, so many thought that he simply didn't have the emotions to be upset or angry in any way. In reality, being alive as long as he has been he has found pretty complete control over his pesky emotions. However, being a circus leader his patience was tested quite often... speaking of which...

Cynars laughed as he stood just inside the main tent, his usual golden-amber eye glowing blood-red in amusement as he watched two members of his dysfunctional family bicker in the center of the tent, both rather heated and standing their ground. A smirk slid over his facial features and he sauntered forward, his interest piqued.

"My dear friends, what has you both fighting this early in the morning?" Cyn drawled as he approached, blood-red gaze fading into its usual golden color. A black gloved hand rubbed the back of his neck in some nervousness as two heated gazes darted towards him. Uh-oh. 'Should've left when I had the chance.' An inner voice pointed out.

"Cyn! Tell him to keep his pets from my tent!" Ariuk hissed, cold steel hands on her hips. Sky-blue eyes filled with annoyance. She stood with a tense posture and pursed lips. Under normal circumstances, she was a very calm and patient woman, however... this was the third time this week that his animals snuck into her tent and she had enough.

Zulkun stood with a look of hurt on his face. “How many times do I have to say sorry? And not to call my friend vile! You are vile,” he growled back, hand clenched at his sides. His voice held a lower growl and his golden eyes crackled with flames. There was only so much he could do to keep his friends away from the others tents and it wasn’t like they ever tried to hurt her or anyone else.

566149Across the tent, a lithe form was shifting into his stretches. Arms extended, leg raised– he shifted his body again until he was standing. He continued to move, bending and warming his muscles. It was still early, with the sun barely peeking over the horizon, but here he was, along with the rest of his trope to practice the morning away.

Nesryn Dumont was a tall man, with snow-white hair and red eyes that shifted in the morning light. At his side, the other acrobats were still stretching. He shot a glance towards them before he moved away, having already finished his stretches for that morning. Sighing through his nose, polished nails ran through his bangs.

He clipped one of his piercings, tugging at the lobe of his ear.

Raised voices suddenly caught his attention, his focus leveling on the arguing pair. Nesryn felt his eyes narrow, pausing in his steps. It wasn’t often that he interfered and after another moment, he chose to continue on his trek to find something to drink. However, he was intrigued by the sound of familiar laughter. Maroon eyes slid to the side, taking in the new participant of the quarrel.

Something brushed against his bare ankle, startling him enough to glance down. A dark snake was brushing against his leg, tongue flickering out to run along his skin. Nesryn bent then, hands held out with a patience he didn’t usually demonstrate. The reptile had no qualms about curling around his palms, slithering its form around his wrists. Thoroughly wrapped up in his arms, the snake nestled there. Sighing, Nesryn glanced at the group still bickering. He rolled his eyes, sighing to himself before he stepped forward, entering the small circle of his fellow performers.

Zulkun,” He spoke, accented voice smooth and deep, “You really should be more careful with your pets. Guess who I found wandering just now?” He extended his hands, holding the snake out for inspection. Adjusting his hold on the reptile, he glanced at the remaining members and nodded his greetings. Adjusting on his feet, he offered a gentle, "Good morning."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back