• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Witcher.

Meridel

Hello frens,

I'm looking for a writing partner to have a little bit of fun with within the Witcher universe. Obviously, you will need to be quite familiar with the games/books, either one will do, and the Witcher wiki is always a good point of reference. This can be a slightly shorter story, more of a 'quest' situation, but could turn into something longer, if there is good chemistry between us and the characters.

I am a literate roleplayer with experience, therefore looking for someone, who is going to match this and very much add to the story. I'm quite a visual person, so tend to go into a lot of detail with descriptions. I really enjoy collaborative efforts and surprises, so won't limit you with regards to where you want the story to go.

Plot
For now I only have a loose idea of a monster hunt roleplay, perhaps a witcher character and a higher vampire scenario. We can bounce ideas off each other and see what we can come up with.

Looking forward to hearing from you witchers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back