• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Winter Spell

Aster

travelling satelite

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR

beautiful-christmas-hiver-noel-Favim.com-2187662.jpg

Winter holidays are coming and soon the sleigh bells will be ringing, jingling. Skies are clouded with snow fall just ready to break free and litter the ground below. This RP will be in dedication to those who want something light-hearted and fun. Anything can happen during this magical season; new friendships can be forged, feelings may be realized or perhaps, just the opposite. Inspired by the many Christmas/Holiday prompts sent to me (and a few thought up myself) *Prompt A, B, and C goes in order. Some of the characters will be reused to fill in the prompts (think of it as character/plot development)

Prompt A
Secret Santa; an opportunity for shy lovers to confess and to make new friends!

prompts include: "I got you for Secret Santa so I got you this really expensive but sentimental gift that you've always wanted, hoping you'll never find out it's from me - and that I've been in love with you for 1234567 years."

"My friends dragged me into Secret Santa and I have no idea who my Secret Santa is so I'm just going to get them socks; apparently they're too small for you and you aren't pleased by my lack of effort."

"I got something super embarrassing for my Secret Santa because I thought we weren't going to reveal the who gave what and boy was I so wrong. You are not happy at all, I am sorry ?? ?"

"I ended up shopping for a present for my Secret Santa
with my Secret Santa, and omigosh turns out we got each other's names so we were actually shopping for each other all this time."

(4-6 characters max.)
Prompt B
Kids in the Neighborhood; childhood friends, new kid at the block, you name it.

Prompts include: "Hi, we're neighbors and omigosh are you alright? I could smell cooking burning - whoaaa now that's just embarrassing? Step aside, I'll handle this."

"Everyone's crowding in my house because it's the largest and suddenly we're decorating my Christmas tree - where did it even come from?!"

"YES, I BOOBY TRAPPED THE PRESENTS BECAUSE YOU DO THIS EVERY YEAR."

"My mom knitted you all sweaters, but she's so sweet you all have no choice but to wear it. Yes, you all look hilarious."

"I saw you fall off your roof and land in a pile of snow because you tripped on your Christmas lights as you were trying to hang them up. Please be okay."

"Snow ball fights."

"Eggnog and drunk caroling. *YES IT'S A THING. YOU CAN'T TELL ME OTHERWISE*"

"I did that one annoying thing where I put loads of smaller boxes inside one big box and you're getting really mad but you don't know that the ring is in the smallest box and I can't wait to see your face."

(5 characters. 1 new kid.)
Prompt C
Snowed in; reconciling, cold wars and cuddling by the fireplace

Prompts include: "We were suppose to spend Christmas together but you're stuck in the airport and it's okay really because you're doing all you can with your silly messages, snapchat, etc. to make me feel better."

"Oh look, how did that mistletoe get right there? I ask as I seduce you into backing up against a wall."

"You're in the hospital for the holidays so I came in while you were sleeping to decorate your room. I whisper I love you and Merry Christmas only to find out that you were awake this whole time oh no."

"I'm stuck in a tacky coffee shop with my ex whom I haven't spoken to in years and oh damn, were you always that hot?"

"Stuck in an eatery that I've never been to before and oh, dear lord one of the employees make me swoon; why have I not seen you before?"

"It's cold and there's only one blanket and one fireplace."

(8-10 characters.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back