• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Willcox Hunting

DrTrollinski

Don't let the name scare you.
Welcome to the beautiful town of Willcox, Arizona! You and many others have been invited to stay in this wonderful town for that one 'getaway' that everyone wishes for! A hard time at work recently? Trouble with the family? Recent emotional stress? Then worry not! This once-in-a-lifetime experience is something that is going to help you rejuvenate your feelings and the integrity of yourself as a person. The trip to Willcox, Arizona is nothing other than a trip to die for.

View a selected picture of Willcox from our editors (Seen below) AreasAgents©

11-willcox-flickr-Ken-Lund.jpg

Why have I been chosen for this, you might ask? Well, there's only one answer to that. We select at random! You may be a teacher, you may be a doctor, a basketball player, maybe even a business owner! You've been selected to meet new people from different professions in this fantastic getaway location that has been rated as one of the top fifteen small towns in Arizona!

What does the trip include?

Aside from an amazing experience, you'll get to interact with the others that have been invited here as well as some of the locals of the town! Alongside all of the social experiences you'll go through, there is also some town hotspots that really allow you to kick back and relax, and others allow you to go there for a night of fun and entertainment, all while meeting new people and maybe even enjoying a glass of wine or an ice-cold beer.

On top of the activities offered, you'll be given complimentary residence in one of the small houses or trailers that resides in the town - this town is probably very far from where you live, so we had t make it convenient so that you can enjoy it even more!

What happens if I don't arrive after being invited?

There isn't the possibility that you 'won't arrive' - it's too irresistible! We can organize transportation if you have no methods of getting here.

When does the trip end?

The trip will end when all arranged activities have been completed and successfully signed off with our agents. Please do not try to leave Willcox at any time before the activities are completed. This will cause major complications on both our side and yours.

What about my job and/or family?

You're free to notify your family of the trip, but you are not welcome to bring any of them with you unless they too have received an invite (If you are a parent, you must organize care for your child/children while you're present on this trip); your workplace will be informed of this, and we can guarantee that you will not suffer any punishments or negative affects on your career.

When does the trip begin?

Right now. As soon as you've read this brochure, your time on the trip has officially begun. Please call 0144964258 if you are in need of transportation to Willcox; if you are currently en-route to the town via your own method of transportation (Car, bike, public transport), please SMS any details of your vehicle registration as well as the ownership of the vehicle to 01445538891.

Now, go and get busy living!

AreasAgents and all known associates are not to be held responsible for any injuries and/or loss of life while on the organized trip; insurance details must be collected on arrival, and all relevant documents must be signed in order for you or any other person to stay within the safe-zone of participation on this trip. Those who sustain injuries will not be compensated as all activities and interactions are performed on your own accord - those with any questions can call 01445555553 to have any of them answered (Terms and conditions and the privacy act apply). Our helpline is obliged to decline any questions if they feel attacked or under any form of pressure. Please respect our terms.

AreasAgents© 
(Overview and Rules)

You are going to take control of up to two characters in this RP; you receive an invite to Willcox, Arizona from a company by the name of 'AreasAgents'. Upon arrival at the town, you notice nothing out of the ordinary, and you just look forward to a good time.

Then there's the catch the company never mentioned.

You're being hunted. You're being watched as part of an experiment. You need to do everything you can to survive and escape, but you've also realized something else.

You can't leave.

Rules:

1. The role of the killer is going to be taken by myself, but I will also have a character that is resident to the town so that I have more interaction with you.

2. Gore is all-out. You're free to turn hostile against anyone you have gone to town with, as long as you have good reason to.

3. RPn rules apply. For the sake of this RP, I don't want to see all of the 'romance and love' scenes - light romance is fine, but nothing extreme - it simply wouldn't be logical in this RP.

4. Do not use OOC information to your advantage. You're free to be wary around characters (Including my own) but to you, you should RP any and all characters as 'just an innocent person' at first.

5. Once a character has been killed - that's it. There is no "It was just a flesh wound." If you're dead, you're dead. You can create a new character if you wish.

6. Minimum of two paragraphs on each post. If it is conversation between characters then the minimum is two lines.

7. Cursing is fine, as long as it's kept IC.

8. Deal with any OOC problems with other people outside of this thread.

9. Due to the graphic nature of this RP, the RP'ing of children/minors is not allowed.

10. Your character is free to try and escape, but know that you WILL suffer the consequences. (These can vary)

11. No RP'ing extreme power or supernatural abilities - this is supposed to be realistic, therefore no anime, no superhuman strengths - I want to see proper emotion and realistic character development and traits.

12. Do not join if you can't be active - if you're not able to post on a regular basis, either expect the RP to go on without you or do not join at all. I do not intend to be unfair here, but it's simply for the enjoyment and smooth-flowing of the RP for anyone else involved.

Have fun!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back