The Wild Can Love (Jade + Kevinbrechie)

jade162

One Thousand Club
Waking up at dawn when the sun first rose, like usual, Eliana slowly rose from her bed, sighing softly as she swung her legs over the edge of the bed, her long, white hair flowing over her shoulders to her waist, her pale complexion evident as she sat there for a few moments. "William?" She called for her butler, who quickly arrived in a classic tux. "Yes, milady?"

She stood from the bed, her voice soft and her tone soothing like usual. "Could you prepare my breakfast while I go out for a walk?" She questioned kindly, immediately getting a nod and a bow from her butler, William. "Of course milady. Anything specific?" "No." Eliana answered, groggily moving for her closet, while receiving another nod from William before he hurried himself out.

After getting dressed, Eliana went out the back door, practically stepping right into the forest that was considered her back yard. Her father hadn't ever let her wander out there, but..

Since half a year ago, she'd been doing so anyways. Placing her hands into the pockets of her loose jacket to keep her small and thin self warm, or at least try to, she started along her usual path, a route that'd been memorized by how many times she'd walked it.

@Kevinbrechie

It was still early in the morning, the perfect moment for Spike to run through the woods I'm his wolf form. He woke up and immediately put on some clothes and ran outside towards the forest. Deep in the forest he transformed into his wolf form hoping that nobody noticed.

He stretched all his muscles and shakes his fur.

After he was done stretching he started running through the forest like mad. Suddenly he smelled the scent of someone else in the forest, he decided to find out what it was. He ran towards the source of the scent, the pendant of his wolf head necklace bouncing against his chest.

He stopped in the bushes as he had spotted a girl walking through the forest, he said down and spied on her.

While Eliana walked she kept her head almost hung down, mainly because she stared towards the ground as if to watch each step she took. Occasionally she paused, somewhat, and nudged a twig or something else on the forest ground with a foot, then would continue her slow walking through the forest.

When a breeze blew through, she stopped, letting the wind tousle her light hair around her, not caring that it'd probably be a bit messed up, never lifting her gaze off the ground with a solemn look on her face.

Her father had always said her mother had adored nature. But then again, she'd never really know if she'd never been able to meet her mother. Often times she wondered if it was her fault that her mother was dead in the first place, having died while giving birth to her as she had. Of course her father had always scolded her when voicing those thoughts, but they stayed no matter.

Spike was slowly walking through the bushes. But suddenly the bushes disappeared and there were only trees. So he decided to just way on the path behind the girl. Spike kept silent but didn't care if she would spot him.

When the girl stopped Spike stopped as well and sat down. When she started walking again Spike did that as well.

He shakes his body to get his fur in the right place again. It was silent in the woods and Spike was sure the girl had heard the shaking of his body.

Eliana did, in fact, hearing what sounded like an animal shaking their fur- Reminding her most compared to a dog shaking itself. She quickly turned around on the spot, almost yelping when she spotted a wolf, though she didn't know it'd been following her for some time during her walk. She tensed up almost immediately, afraid to move from the spot, yet not sure if she should be staring directly at the wolf now.

Spike hated that humans were always terrified for wolves. All because of those stupid stories and fairy tales.

So, Spike decided to show his kind side. He figured that coming closer would scare the girl even more, so instead he sat down. He laid his ears flat on his head and waffled his tail slowly.

He kept starring at the girl, but with an harmless look and a little smile on his face.

"Good... Dog... Wolf.." Eliana spoke slowly, so as to not startle the wolf, though it was also for her own sake. She kept her eyes on the animal closely, not daring to look away, stuck on the idea that if she did the wolf would attack. And though she thought to run, she was glued to the spot.

She was positive the wolf didn't look threatening, but... Wild things were always unpredictable.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Spike thought that the girl called him dog because of his necklace. He starred at it for a second. Spike didn't like to be called a dog, but he understood. Because of her stammering Spike knew she was still scared, so he laid down with his head between his paws.

Staring at the wolf carefully as it moved, Eliana only came to realize the wolf was laying down. How... Strange... She thought to herself, and out of curiosity, Eliana took the slightest step closer to see if the wolf would make any movement at her or not, now not so much scared as she was just curious.

Spike didn't move a single muscle. He liked it that she came closer. So he just laid there and waited. He still was starring at the girl for any unexpected movements.

Eliana slowly crept closer and closer until she was less then a foot away, like a timid and nervous deer. Crouching down, she inspected the necklace that seemed to be around the wolf's neck but didn't reach for it. "Do you have a home...?" She questioned expectantly, though not expecting any type of answer since she was talking to a wolf.

Spike didn't react with words. He didn't want to give away his powers that quickly, he first wanted to trust her for 100 percent. Instead, he rolled on his side as the girl inspected his necklace. He laid there on his side and waited for what the girl was going to do.

Gaining an amused expression as the wolf rolled onto it's side, Eliana cautiously reached a hand out towards the wolf to pet it's head, keeping her eyes glued to the wolf, ready to pull back in an instant.

As his head was petted Spike's closed more with every pet. He was really enjoying it and suddenly licked the hand of the girl hoping not to terrify her again.

Eliana continued petting the rather strange wolf, and was surprised with a jump when her hand was abruptly licked. Almost yelping, she looked at the wolf questioningly but didn't stop petting.

Spike's eyes were now completely shut as he enjoyed the petting. He laid his tail down on the ground and relaxed completely. A soft and long lasting growl of enjoyment escaped from his mouth. His ear twitched a little.

With a soft and gentle touch that'd been there from the start, Eliana's mouth curved into a small smile towards the wolf as she gently scratched behind it's ear, while her other hand gently rubbed the wolf's stomach.

Spike's eyes opened again as the girl her hands changed places. His tail started waggling faster and faster, Spike loved his stomach rubbed. He also was happy that she scratched his ear, which was a little itchy. With every scratch his ear twitched.

He kept growling softly.

Giving a soft laugh at the wolf, Eliana continued rubbing and softly scratching before sitting back. "Like that?"

Spike wasn't quick in trusting people, he really didn't want to talk unless they would spend more time. But it all became very attractive since he was sort of being spoiled by the girl. So he nodded with his head, which was rather difficult lying on his side.

Her smile growing, Eliana used both hands to rub behind the wolf's ear again, giving him another rub to the stomach with her other hand, all while watching the wolf, looking perhaps overly amused by this.

Spike stood up for a second and suddenly licked the girl's face as a form of thanking her. He was shaking his body again to get his fur neat after all the patting. He started rubbing his head against her side.

Eliana couldn't help but be taken by surprise as the wolf was up, moving towards her further. Falling back to her rear end from not being able to get up fast enough, she blinked at the lick to her face. She then tensed and froze again as the wolf moved to her side, only to have to stiffle a giggle and a laugh as her side was rubbed against by the wolf's head. "That tickles..."

After rubbing her a little more Spike hoped she understood that he wanted to thank her. Suddenly he remembered that his name was carved into the back the pendant that he was wearing. He tried to hit and turn the pendant by hitting it with one of his paws, but that wasn't that easy, however, Spike was not someone who gave up quickly so he kept trying.

Seeing the wolf was hitting at the pendant of the necklace around it's neck, she took it into her hands to look at it better. "Spike...?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back