• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Wide World of Hetalia

Error404RealityFailed

Please contact operator to correct mistake
The world... It's beautiful, isn't it? Well, if you look at it from a non country perspective... Then you join the nation's and think "Well damn! Not as good as I thought it was!". Welcome to Hetalia, where the nations rule.

Several new countries have popped up, coming from Colonies to fully fledged nations. With this in mind, the world meeting has been set in New York, US. Kidding, it wasn't meant to help anyone. If anything it was just an annoyance to the worlds (Literally). Welcome new nations. Welcome to Hetalia.

(In Character) You're here
(Characters) https://www.rpnation.com/threads/hetalia-characters.339270/
(OoC) https://www.rpnation.com/threads/hetalia-ooc.339267/

The meeting... It wasn't productive, but no one expected it to be. Nations were screaming, nations were sleeping, nations were crying. It was certainly a mess. Probably the only happy person was The UR, and that was because he was being productive and petting a cat. Very much productive. Even Greece actually woke up and started petting the cat without a word. United Reyno was very proud of himself for finding this cat, so he didn't care when Germany began screaming. No one really payed too much attention anyways, which was a first.

This was the United Kingdom of Reyno, but please call him Charlie. He didn't like any names other than UR or Charlie. Some people just shout "You!", or "U" as in the initial, but he responds to both and often turns around to find angry nations running at someone else that was not him. So it was the pronoun, not the nickname. That gets confusing very quickly.

After giving his cat to Greece (The older nation promised to keep it for him for later), Charlie went and sat in his chair at the table to eat his frozen yogurt. Actually, he just observed it. It was a mango flavor and covered in matching fruits and candies. (All tropical flavored by the way), and Charlie was very proud of how pretty it looked. So he just stared at it with a spoon in his hand.

(Open)

Flor stood off to the side of the meeting with a frown. She wasn't quite sure what the heck was going on, but there was a lot of screaming. Lots of screaming. Her brothers had left her alone which probably wasn't a good idea due to lots of creepy nations. Someone came up behind her with a very perky voice (Italy, her own brother), and Flor didn't wait to react. She turned and smacked his little garden trough across his face before running away with her screams being added to the mix. "GABBY!" She shrieked and ran several laps around the table. Eventually she calmed down and stood there trying to see her slightly older sister (She liked to think she wasn't that much older so it was all okay and she had power too). "Hey Gabby!" Flor called across the room to try and find her. Gabby was nice, nicer than Romano, so Flor liked her.
(Open)

High Moon High Moon Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 (We have begun *^*)

Gabby, through all of the regular chaos that had ensued, some how heard her younger sister Flor from across the room. Though she guessed it helped that Flor had called her name out twice and ran around like a sugar-high toddler. Even though they were sisters, the nation of Alona couldn't come close to how much energy Flor had.
Gabby giggled in response. "Hi Flor!" She replied as she came up to the neighbor nation and gave her a hug in greeting.
"How are you-woah!" Italy, North Italy to be exact, suddenly went up to her from behind, as if he was hiding from Flor. And by Gabby feeling his shaky hands on her shoulders, she knew that's exactly what he was doing.
"You okay mi fratello?" She asked him, turning around to look at him, then gave him a hug too. She was a very huggy person.

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Flor looked at Italy in confusion, twirling her shovel. "Where'd ya get that bruise?" She asked him and tried to scoot around Gabby. "Did someone hit you?" Then she gasped in shock and looked at her shovel. "Feli you scared me!" The little nation jumped up and down in frustration before putting her smile back on. "Gabby! Feli came up behind me and he was pretending to be a pervert!" Romano taught her that word... "I smacked him! See! I protected myself! Isn't that cool?" Italy did not seem happy about that and began mumbling things about being sorry and not a pervert and Flor being scary. Flor didn't notice, or care if she noticed. "I'm so strong! I bet I could even hit Mister Russia!"
Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213

Gabby continued to hug Feli, petting his hair (while also being careful of his curl) and shushing him.
"Aww Flor, I thought we agreed that violence is never the answer!" Gabriella told her in a motherly tone.
'And let's not do anything to Russia, okay?' She whispered to Flor, as she and everyone knew that Russia was NOT one to do anything to. One of the first rules of being a nation-Don't mess with Russia, for your own safety and even life.
Once Italy was calmed down, Alona walked around to say hi to the other nations, other than Spain and Romano, whom she came to the meeting with.

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed High Moon High Moon

Charlie sat staring furiously at the frozen yogurt for a good six minutes when somebody snatched it away. The nation turned to frown at Flor who was now staring at Charlie to let her eat it. The older nation had seen Flor several times before, but this was a bit out of hand. "No... That's mine! I made it and it's perfect!" Charlie huffed at her.

Flor frowned deeply at him with the cup still in her arms. "But you're not eating it! Why can't I? You're just gonna let it melt! It doesn't taste as good melted!" She protested and made a sad little pouty face. That seemed to win Charlie over, but he tried to still look mad. "Plus I can trade you?" The girl finally added and Charlie perked up a bit.

"What do you have?" He asked. Tropical stuff was nice and all, but he had plenty of it back home. It was common for him. Flor sealed the deal by holding out a king size Hershey's chocolate bar with a grin. "Alright kid... Fine. You can have it. But don't just go taking food, okay? Do you want to go find Alona?"

"I just saw her! Yeah! She can have some of this!" Flor chimed and skipped away. Her shovel hung by her belt as she lead Charlie back to Alona. "Hey! I found free food! And UR!"

Charlie frowned at Flor before sending Alona a nervous grin. "Hey. How's, uh, country and stuff?" His face got really quite flushed and he sort of kicked at the ground while refusing to meet anyone's gaze and look around awkwardly.
Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 High Moon High Moon

Alona, after making sure Flor wasn't going to get into a fight with another nation over a pint of frozen yogurt, smiled back at Charlie as he blushed.
"My country is doing very well! Medical tourism is helping a lot with economy, and with it being summer the beaches are always packed. You should come visit sometime!" she replied, beaming and giggling.

"How is your country doing, UR?" Alona asked in return, always wanting to know if the nations were doing okay.

In the corner of the room, some of the more Western nations started to have a debate, and a rather immature one at that, like always. Alona rolled her eyes at this, still wearing the smile, as she knew this happened all the time. Though, when she came, she was always polite and made it a point to try and make at least a little bit of progress, as the constant debates and things of that nature wasn't her style.

Charlie frowned over at the debate, very tempted to simply walk over and roast those others. He actually took a step towards them before he noticed Flor. That was a good way to get things done. "Hey, you want to go start some trouble? I bet France is a pervert and needs to be smacked with that shovel... Could you do that for me, bella?" He whispered and Flor giggled.

"But why? I'm not a trouble maker!" Flor giggled again and ran off. A few moments later there was a loud clang and a shriek from France. Flor retreated and came back.

"Well, we had a small economic thing, but i-it's good now! We're all okay!" Charlie proclaimed as Flor came back looking proud.

"He IS a pervert! He even tried to grab me on the way back!"

Turkey had been fighting with Syria All-meeting long over his support of the rebels and a first fight had ensued only ending after Egypt broke them apart, He looked at The Corner of the meeting room where rest of his brethren were seated with a solemn look, And as expected they were arguing among themselves. Then looked at the EU's corner who were bickering about some nonsense but a certain formel-ward of his caught his eyes, with a smirk on his lips he walked towards him. "Hey, brat!" He hit Greece's back with such speed that the younger nation got flung towards the massive table.

Dressed in his most appropriate clothes for the meeting, which in this case was his old Red Army uniform re-fitted for his current measurements was Amerhan, seated right next to Russia but the older Man had left to annoy America, he had been brought to the meeting by Russia For him to show that he was being taken care of and was in a better state Then when he was under Ukraine's control yet the meeting had devolved into this mess before the topic was even opened. Not that it would help his case, Russia had 'strongly-advised' him to nod at everything he said.

With a sigh he laid his head down on the table at the western nations, he'd wanted to go and speak with some of his Old Warsaw-Pact comrades but it was made clear that anyone in EU was off-limits so he just sat there and waited for this nonsense to end.

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213

Alona decided that sticking with her sister and Charlie was a bad idea, especially since Flor had brought out her shovel. She could now see England and America laugh at the hurt France, and knew that talking to the gentleman that is England was also a bad idea, for then she'd have to get in the middle of all that.
'*sighs* Men...' she thought to herself as she looked around and happened upon Amerhan, whom she hadn't met before and was eager to meet, as she made it a promise to herself to at least meet every nation there was.
She walked up to the other young. "Hi, I'm the nation of Alona, but you call me Gabriella or Gabby, if you want. What's your name?" She asked with a smile.

Amerhan was caught off guard by Alona's comment, he shot upright on his seat and turned to see the owner of the voice with a sheepish smile And a little wave before he started to sign with an almost automaticly "Nice to meet you Comrade Alona. I'm Amerhan, Crimean ASSR, subordinate to RSFSR, Proud Member of the US..S...R" then his eyes widened as he noticed his mistake, he started to Shake his head franticly before Quickly signing again, eager to correct his mistake "Republic of Crimea, Russian Federation!" He ended with a satisfied smile.

Last edited:
Alona giggled. "Well, no matter your full title, it's very nice to meet you!" She replied in sign, smiling back. Actually, her smile widened as not only was she happy to meet someone new, but someone that used Sign Language! Sign languages were her favorite kind of language and she made it a goal to learn all the Sign languages out there so that she may be able to communicate with everyone that needed it.
"Wow, it's so cool to meet someone who knows Sign Language!" She couldn't help her excitement. It was just so awesome that someone, especially a nation, liked to use Sign!
High Moon High Moon

Amerhan beamed, this was the first time he got to socialize With some one who wasn't in Rusosphere in two years. "Thank you comrade Alona!" He was So excited to speak with some one other than other Federation members or Russia's allies let alone a new country at that he lost his pace while signing. Using it so fast that it was barely understandable."I don't remember ever seeing you before Comrade! Are you a New country? Where? And, and You don't need to use sign language, I understand English. How lon..." His Military Uniforms cuffs got unbuttoned and was obscuring his hands, he smiled apologetically with a visiable blush, re-buttoning them, he was just going to continue but...
He winced as he hard a loud and clearly recogniseable 'kolkolkol', his attention was shifted towards Russia seeing him speaking to Latvia, he fell relieved a bit but was still on the edge. "You better get going before Comrade Bragisnky decides to return." He warned.

Flor watched the frantic chaos that came after she took Charlie's advice and smacked 'Pervert France'. The nation seemed to think smacking anyone who even seemed a bit of that nature was fine. Apparently Alona disagreed, but that was okay. Flor could cause mischief on her own. It was a good idea!

Her frozen yogurt was half melted as she wandered around eating the gummy bears with her plastic spoon. Man, Charlie put a lot of gummy bears in there... All the better! Flor loved gummy bears! She was having a good time rocking out with her treat when a redheaded lady caught her eye. "Hello ma'am! Would you like to strike up a deal? I can trade you chocolate for more ice cream!" She chimed and bounced around on her feet. Flor seemed to act a little too young for her human age, but blame Sealand. It was always Sealand's fault.
Noble Scion Noble Scion

"Huh..? Oh hi there wee lass! Nah thank ye, I don't 'ave any ice cream on me at the moment." The red-haired woman smiled sweetly, shuffling up from her chair and rubbing her eyes, awakening from her mini-sleep mid-meeting. "If ya... Just give me a bit, I'm sure I'll find somethin' for ya." She spoke gently, shuffling away from the chair to face the small woman, who seemed slihtly child-like, at least to her eyes. "Nice ta meet ya, what might your wee name be?"

Flor grinned at the woman, still blissfully unaware who she was talking to. It didn't really matter to her anyways, but that was okay. "I'm Flor! I'm Spain's colony. He's nice. Romano isn't. I don't like him very much, but he's funny! Who are you? Do you have relatives? And no worries about the ice cream! You can have the chocolate anyways!" She chimed and handed her a large chocolate bar. She carried lots of them around. "I already got UR's stuff!"
Noble Scion Noble Scion

"Well, I'm No'rn Irelan', wee sister ta tha Republic o' Irelan', nice ta meet ya. EU's mah pa, but.. I don' know, it's complicated." Soibhan said honestly with a slightly nervous grin, taking the bar of chocolate and holding it in her hands, not exactly eating it. "T'ank ya very much, very kind o' ya." She continued, heartened by the young one's spirit before shuffling slightly to allow room for a second seat. She patted the chair down as if to signify for Flor to sit down on it. She flicked her long ginger hair out of the way of her face before continuing the gentle, almost motherly smile

Flor sat down on the chair now offered to her, but couldn't seem to understand her with the accent. "Um, you said the EU? I was talking about Charlie, The United Kingdom of Reyno. He gave me the yogurt and it's very good!" She chirped and kicked her legs around. "So you're Ireland? That's neat! Do you like England? I heard he's very mean... Is that true?"
Noble Scion Noble Scion

Alona instantly stepped back, opposite of Russia's general direction, in reply. "Thanks. No offense to him, I bet he's a fine guy, but just...Belarus," she said, followed by a shiver as to what Belarus would do to her if she even spoke to Russia. Waving goodbye to her new 'comrade', she went in search of someone else to say hi to, and possibly discuss matters that the World Meeting was created for.
At this point, she decided to go and apologize to France for Flor. Ah, the life of a big sister, always having to be the second mother-figure to her siblings. She went and walked over to the Western countries.
"Hi there! I, uh, wanted to apologize for my sister's actions. I hope you weren't hurt too badly, Monsieur France?"

{would someone be able to act as France and England? Or at least France? Please and thank you kindly!}

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed High Moon High Moon Noble Scion Noble Scion

"Well... Yea and nah, I'm a part o' tha Island Ireland, but not part a' Ireland Ireland. He's my brother. England.. Well.. 'e's done bad things, but we're all good now." She said cryptically, refusing to talk about her past to someone so young considering it's somewhat violent nature. "You said yer part of Spain's colony? What's 'e like? I've heard good things!" She smiled, patting her on the shoulder, maintained the gentle smile, happy that someone so young was around to alleviate her boredom with the meeting.

Flor giggled a bit at Soibhan's question, eager to tell about her area. "Well, it's pretty hot there. And kind of humid. We've got loooots of cities around, but my favorite is Vanite. It was named after the man who found my land! It's the center of the colony, even though it's on the east coast of the island and not in the center. When I was little, England tried to take me, but Spain said 'No!' And mister England said 'Oh okay then, bye'. And he left us alone! It's very pretty! We have lots of rain in the forests, but not too much! It keeps it cooler than usual! It's nice. And we have lots of chocolate! It's our favorite food! What about you?"
Noble Scion Noble Scion

Kurdistan went to the meeting very informally dressed for the occasion as having been made of small city-states for most of his life, he certainly wasn't used to something big like this. He only hoped that Turkey and Iraq weren't going to be there, he wouldn't hear the end of it from them if they saw him at the country meeting. Kurdistan walked down the hallway and much to his chagrin, there was Turkey at the Former eastern block table. Kurdistan in response simply snuck off to the western countries table relieved that America wasn't there.

Noble Scion Noble Scion Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Dmitry Alexanderavich Lenin sighed as he walked into the League of Nations building nothing he thought look more plain and boring than this "Uh the Warsaw pact Headquarters where way more unique than this." He reminded himself to note that as he went into the break room (I guess like a cafeteria there is one at the League of Nations.) he started to make himself a coffee where he seen his sister Belarus and started to have a conversation with her. Later on he drank his coffee and sighed he smiled and mouthed "Lets get Ready" he left until he found the country meeting and when he heard the other nations talking he smiled and opened the door a very cliche thunder and lightning started and ended as he smiled and calmly said "Guess who is back?"
Everyone Everyone and Anyone Anyone

Last edited:
Ibrahim didn't know to be grateful or horrified at the return of Dmitry. While his PKK shares the same ideology, he hated the federal republic of Russia due to his lack of real estate to war refugees, his terrorization of the former eastern block and the abuse of Crimea. Ibrahim just stayed at the western countries gazing at the Dimitry "Should I?" Ibrahim asked aloud.

Noble Scion Noble Scion Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Amerhan waved his hand as the girl walked away, he knew mentioning Russia would end up like this but he had to warn her, no one ever had to deal with Comrade Braginski. When he heard the voice he suddenly went stiff, Then made an 180 degree turn to face the door, his eyes went wide looking at the sight with disbelief, it felt like as if he wasn't in the UN meeting but back in the Vorkutlag gulag, senteced to katorga labor, straped on an old wooden chair while Commissar Mikhailov punished him for stealing a bar of soap. He stuck to his chair even more with a love-pitched whine.

SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213

Users who are viewing this thread

Back