• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The werewolf and the reincarnation

Misty gave him a displeased look, "This is why people call you wolves as muscleheads and the vamps are greedy. We nekomata aren't going to make our mother choose...that's like asking you whose your favorite pup. It's not fair to either mother or our siblings."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Serena said, "I..."

Just as she was about to say something the genius girl(about 10) ran over, "Serena, it's bad;"

Serena said, "Lucca? Did you annoy Kyra again?"

Lucca said, "Always but, that's not why I say it. Your demon sister is going to get you fired. I heard it in the bathroom...if they try I'll send naughty magazines to their office."

Serena blushed at that feeling quite embarrassed now.

Nathan huffed in response at the displeased look on Misty’s face as she said that wolves were muscle heads and vampires were greedy, saying the cats wouldn’t make the goddess choose. “Muscle heads are we? The moon doesn’t really have an effect on the bats like it does the wolves. You cats seem content day or night despite being active at night usually.” Nathan sighed and turned his head back to the street. “Regardless, my alphas divided on me keeping an eye on and interfering if needed, for the moon’s protection.” He wasn’t too sure about the apprentices though and hoped they didn’t do anything to draw hunters here. “Perhaps your clan leader and my alphas should discuss the problem of the moon.”

The girl was cut off as she was about to say something when another girl ran over and began speaking. The moon questioned this girl about annoying someone, the other saying they always did to which the trio chuckled in amusement, however their chuckling soon halted as they heard that the the moon’s adoptive sister was going to get her fired from her job. The wolves looked around before one spoke. “Is she still there?” While another bolted to search for the other apprentices and grab their stuff from their lockers.

Misty tilted her head for a minute, "That will take awhile, he's currently meeting with Nippon's three beasts over some misunderstanding with those koga hounds in Shiga."
She chuckled, "We don't sleep all day, I mean, we did save a few villages during the dark ages. Last I heard, all of you were still hiding in the caves and forests." She looked down as a few men went into the building Serena lived in and her fur poofed up in warning. Her tail waved fiercely before she jumped down with her claws out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucca said, "no, I left after she was bragging with the other popular girls. I was even planning on putting frogs in their lockers for revenge. No one messes with the Aces number 1 singer."

Serena said, "The Aces aren't a thing and I never promised to join your made up group. I want to run a small vet and pet shop, not be some entertainer."

"I see," said Nathan as Misty said her clan leader was dealing with a misunderstanding. She then said that they didn't sleep all day and they had saved a few villages during the dark ages, chuckling as she said this as if she thought his comment was funny. Maybe it was though Nathan hadn't intended it to be. "We're wolves and unlike cats, more happy being in the wilderness," said Nathan, the Upsilon pouting at the cat's words. However, her attention suddenly got diverted by something happening on the ground. He tilted his had as her tail poofed up and waved fiercely before she had jumped down with her claws out. Nathan frowned before shifting and then took a leap, twisting his body so his claws caught on the cracks of the building and began descending to the ground using the apartment's exterior but he moved rather quickly down the building before slipping in through an open window onto one of the empty apartments. Paws crunching over the glass shards on the floor, he lifted his head as his purple eyes scanned the room before sniffing for Misty's scent, his sandy and beige tuxedo marked pelt being shaken out as he began padding through the empty apartment and then grabbed the door handle in his jaws, pulling it open before slipping out into the hallway.
1699642538417.png

As the one teen took off, briefly stopping by his locker and then the remaining two of the trio to gather all their belongings for classes, he spotted a couple other apprentices chilling by their lockers and headed over to them. "The goddess seems to be getting harassed and her prey of a 'sister' threatens to get her fire. Where's Ezio?"

"Probably chasing one of the female humans' skirts," said one wolf. Ezio was a known flirt in the pack and went after any female, wolf or human around his age.

"Saw him heading towards the cafeteria...said something about snagging something from the vending machines there," spoke the second wolf. "Does this mean we finally get a hunt? Maybe the moon will bless the event."

"I doubt it," said the wolf who had come to look for the now named oldest of the apprentices. "Give these to Timothy and Soul would you?" Thrusting the spare books into the younger of the two apprentices' hands, the wolf turned and headed for the cafeteria, ignoring a teacher's shout to not run in the halls or they'd get detention.

The teens looked at each other. The moon sang? "Pity," said one of the teens, having auburn hair which was styled in an 80s hairstyle. "She needs to learn her place." Humming in agreement, the other teen, who had strawberry blond hair, brushed his bangs out of his eyes.

"Do you like your job?"

"Can you sing for us?" questioned the first. "Or all of us?" He meant all of the apprentices though Serena wouldn't know that. The ancients told stories of the moon's songs calming wolves.

Misty jumped infront of a door and hissed protecting the contents of the room behind her. The room had Serena's scent and attacked the man. She was thinking of scaring them with her real form. When she was thinking she got kicked and just went, 'Fuck it,' She growled as she turned into a large leopard with two tail and blue flames on her feet and tips of her tails.

When the men saw it they pissed themselves and ran away yelling, "monster," when they ran out she turned back into a normal Grey cat.

Serena said, "I always liked animals, I feel safe around them and loved. I don't know why, it's just been that way for as long as I can remember."

Lucca said, "Her singing is the best, when I was having nightmares, her singing kept them away."

Serena said, "I had to cause, the other girls begged me because someone kept saying that, 'Pinky was in my closet,' or in your 'workshop'. Pinky is as large as a car and is a creature in a video game."

Nathan's wolf prowled through the apartment complex, moving up to the ceiling where he hung when he heard movement. Afterwards he'd release his claws and hurry along the halls, following the scent of cat, emerging just as she attacked a human and then shifted into her her real form, becoming a jaguar with two tails and blue flames. The humans screamed as they immediately ran away, the cat turning back into a normal gray cat. "Are you going to hunt them? Because if not my pack will."

"What's a video game?" questioned the teen named Timothy. "You should sing for the p...." But Soul nudged him sharply in his ribs, causing him to yelp.

"He means you should totally sing for us. Maybe your friend here can join," said the other named Soul.

Misty said, "Most humans now a days don't believe in our kind. If they say anything, people just think they're crazy; so, the occasional scare won't cause harm especially, on Halloween. We just need to clean the mess. Besides, those mooks are just errand boys; we just need to find their boss...which means, we need to bribe a tengu."

Lucca said, "did you guys live under a rock? Video games have been around since the 1980's. Besides, one of her songs is being considered in a video game."

Serena said, "You recorded that and sold it?"

Lucca said, "Don't worry, I'll give you a good sixty-five percent of the cash."

Misty spoke of most humans not believing in the werebeasts, vampires, nekomata. She said if they said anything, they wouldn't be believed, especially on Halloween and they just needed to clean up the mess. She said they needed to find their boss, how the people chased out were mere errand boys and that meant bribing a tengu. "You want to bribe the spirit of a warrior? That's risky."

Timothy and Soul huffed in annoyance at Lucca as she questioned if they'd lived under a rock. They were told that video games had been around since the 1980s and that one of the moon's songs was being considered a video game. The moon however seemed rather surprised at her song being recorded and sold, Lucca saying she would be given a good sixty-five percent of the cash. "The mo..."

"That's enough!" Snapped a new voice and Soul's neck was grabbed by a hand wrapping around it, the smaller teen being lifted off of the floor before being thrown up against the lockers before being let go. "Who is this?" His gaze snapping towards Lazzo. "Is she a friend of yours?"

Meanwhile the apprentice that had run off arrived in the cafeteria to see Ezio wolfing down a bag of chips, a host of other snacks and soda around him on a table. "Ezio!"

The older apprentice lifted his head at his name being called. "What is it Sebastian?"

"The moon's adoptive sister is threatening to harm..." Ezio immediately got to his feet, shoving the chair back and snapped at Ezio to fetch his food and drink.

"Where's the moon?"

"With Tim..." He didn't get a chance to finish as Ezio ran out of the cafeteria, forcing Sebastian to gather up the food and drinks into his bag and follow Ezio who was already halfway down the hall by the time Sebastian got done packing up everything.

Lucca immediately got scared and ran behind Serena like a scared pup. Lucca had skipped grades because she was a tech genius but, all in all acted like a kid. She could be annoying but, she did treat Serena like an older sister along with a few other people.

Serena saw the guys actions and seemed to get angry as she had a glimpse of her past life flashed before her eyes. She had seen a mortal she had fell in love with get attacked as she was about to meet him for a moonlit date. As she did, old feelings welled in her heart causing her eyes to glow and some of her divinity to burst out.

Misty looked up and said, "That ain't good..." she then ran back to the school as she saw some destruction and the wolves nearby were kneeling. When they got there she had her head up crying before she muttered the name Indra before passing out.

Pheasant, Timothy and Soul weren't expecting Lucca to get scared, nor to run behind the moon. Nor did they expect her anger that appeared. Her eyes started glowing and the three trio of wolves were hit by the light that shook the school. The other wolves in the school felt it and some ran towards the commotion only to get hit by the moon's divinity as it burst out. Thankfully it didn't knock Ezio out though he did feel the shaking and frowned, as well as Sebastian, the two apprentices ran down the hallway, only to stop as they saw some of their pack kneeling on the floor, the school looking like it had suffered some sort of an attack.

Before anymore could be discussed about the tengu and bribing it, Misty had looked up and towards the school, saying something wasn't good before she took off. "Hey!" snarled Nathan, the cat taking off towards the direction of the school. Snarling to himself, he took off after the cat, not even bothering to turn back into a human as he raced after the cat, claws clicking along the pavement. As he reached the school, he saw some destruction of the school and some of the wolves kneeling. His ears twitched as there was the sound of crying being heard and there was a muttering of the name Indra before a body hit the floor or what remained of it. Nathan stared in shock and surprise before rushing forward to find his pack mates who appeared in various states of stock. "Home! Now!" Snarled Nathan at the kneeling wolves, the youngsters staring and not really registering the Upsilon standing there. A few bites though got the attention of a few and they whined as they grabbed their fellow wolves and dragged them towards the van, Ezio and Sebastain arriving. "Van now," snapped the wolf and the two wolves lowered their heads, rushing past towards the van.

Last edited:
Misty turned into a humanoid form and picked up Serena and hissed, "Which of you muscleheads set her off or should I say, made her remember about the first wolf?"
She grumbled as she saw Lucca kind of in shock, "great..." she put her down in a safe area and made a call, "hey, I need a favor...you are the only one I know that has that spell; just help me out you old curmudgeon, it has to deal with your sister in law. No, not the prideful one...got it." She exhaled, "At least, clean up will be done...now to seal the humans memories."

"How should we know?" growled Ezio. "We just got here after feeling the floor shake in the cafeteria."

"Technically, we were leaving the cafeteria when we felt the.." Only for Ezio to turn and snap at him. Nathan lunged, sending both teens to the floor.

Nathan lifted his head to see Misty pick up Serena and then saw a pup who appeared in shock. He shook his head as he glared at Ezio and Sebastian, then looked up as he heard Misty calling someone and putting the moon goddess down in a safe area. "Why is there a pup here? Nevermind...What...happened?!"

"The moon's adoptive sister was threatening to harm the moon by getting her fired from her job. She's working to apparently get an apartment," said Sebastian. "I went to tell Ezio but things were fine when I left!"

Nathan snarled. "I trust a cat can deal with this? I have a report to make and foolish apprentices to take home."

Misty looked over after the call and said, "I called an old Magi to fix this...if you don't trust me ask your elders about the first wolf's little sister...she's the one who's coming. As for Lucca, I will take her to her babysitter and hopefully, they think she had touched that ban on horror entertainment that she has." She rolled her eyes, "As for trusting me, my clan usually sells these services along with information selling."

Hearing that she had called an old magi to fix this and they should ask their elders about the first wolf's little sister who was the one coming The pup was being taken to her babysitter, Nathan assumed that was an omega, and then rolled her eyes. "Right...we'll talk later when your clan leader shows up," he said before releasing Ezio and Sebastian, the pair running as the wolf followed out to the parking lot. The two scrambled into the van as Nathan jumped in the driver's side and slammed the door, driving over the curb and into the road as soon as he started the engine before peeling away down the road. "IDIOTS!' He snarled as he sped down the road, not even caring for traffic laws, lights or stop signs. "This is being reported as well as the incident earlier at the moon's home."

The others whined as Nathan shouted at them. It didn't take long with Nathan's driving to get home, guards and Epsilon padding forward from the trees as they saw the pack van show up. Nathan threw open the door, nearly hitting a guard that approached who leapt back barely and tilted her head in confusion. The silver wolf opened her jowls to speak, only to be cut off by Nathan. "Where are the alphas?"

"Ringed hill," said the female.

"Move it!" The teens tumbled out and shifted, loping along towards the ringed hill where the alphas, betas and gammas resided, the same place Finnegan had been taken the previous day when reporting about the moon being found. "The Nekomata Clan seems to have one of their own with the moon," he called over his shoulder as he passed them.

Misty was brushing her hair while, she watched a dodge charger stop up front, "Kyra, Soph, you're here...together."

Soph looked at Serena and said, "She's 'Luna'?" She moved to look at her to see if she's really her.

Misty said, "Yes but, she doesn't remember her past...well, she remembered a bit about Indra but, that's about it. The wolves and I are the only ones who know." Lucca however saw what happened and for someone whose to young for this...not to mention a human with a big mouth."

Soph said, "Fine, I will deal with the damage this time but, only to look it like a gas leak. You take her to my cabin."

Misty asked, "You sure, that's close to his seal. He'll try to get out and you know that'll cause trouble...mainly a killing spree kind."

Soph said, "then what, that pack? She's going to need me especially when the seal isn't completely broken."

Reaching the ringed hull due to it being surrounded by trees, specifically birch, oak and ash, the wolves slowed, guards sitting near and on the hill. “Upsilon Nathan,” spoke a guard who bowed at the high rank’s approach. “Why are the apprentices out of school?”

“I need to speak with the alphas. It’s about the moon. There was an incident at the moon’s apartment building and another at school.”

The guards stirred at the mention of the goddess but didn’t leave their spots. Instead the guard that had spoken turned and disappeared down the den entrance to once more eeek out their leaders. Several moments later, the group were beckoned down and flowed through the tunnels, past some devs dug near the entrance which hosed two Epsilon and guards before emerging into a large chambers, tunnels spanning off into dens. There they would find the alphas, betas, gammas and ancients residing in the chamber with a few guards inside in the tunnels. “Nathan, explain everything,” came a gamma.

Kyra said in an Irish accent, "I'll take care of Lucca, by the way, your tails are twitching. What'd you lie about?"

Misty chuckled, "I may've told that pack that I would tell the patriarch about Luna..."

Soph said, "You're an idiot, we both know that the current Nekomata clan doesn't care about tradition anymore."

Kyra also remarked, "and aren't you a rogue because of that Mistyfoot clearbell?"

Misty said, "Don't call me by my full name; the mother calls me Misty."

Nathan was unaware that he had been lied to but the wolf didn't care about that as he snapped at the teens to get into the middle of the chamber, one of the gammas speaking to the blind ancient from before about what was going on. "Alphas, humans came today to the moon's apartment she shares with her adoptive sister. A cat from the Nekomata Clan was there, posing as a pet and scared them off, saying they didn't need to be hunted and that we'd need to bribe a tengu to find their boss as these humans were simple minions. But we couldn't continue our conversation or waiting because there was suddenly something happening at the school and I followed the cat where we saw some apprentices kneeling and the moon uttered the word or name 'Indra' before fainting."

Nathan took a breath before speaking again. "When I got there, I saw Ezio and Sebastian standing. It seemed they were coming out of the cafeteria and I tackled them. Apparently, according to the cat, one of the wolves must have set the moon goddess off because she destroyed some of the school. And the Nekomata leader is apparently away dealing with some beasts and shadow hounds or something and will be away for a while."

The apprentices were made to speak of what had gone on so Timothy and Soul did their best to explain, speaking of how the moon goddess was trying to make a living so she could leave with her pet cat and her sister had threatened to slap her so they had interfered, supposedly sending crows to attack a member of the football team and they had thrown this other girl, Karen away from the moon. They told then of Sebastian being sent to go look for Ezio when they heard the moon was at risk of being harmed by this Karen who said she was going to get the moon fired from her job and threatened when she got home, how they had offered the moon a chance to live with them but she had refused and she supposedly sang. Pheasant had merely asked who the pup was after throwing Soul against the lockers and the pup had run behind the moon, resulting in the moon goddess becoming angry and destroying some of the school and then Nathan's arrival before they had been sent home.

The alphas appeared upset at this because the apprentices found themselves banned from school and forced to help the omegas with things in addition to their training which would be increased by two years in addition to the normal time due to their foolishness, the teens then sent to work and ordered by the guards to not be given lunch nor dinner, Ezio's food and drinks confiscated and doled out to the omegas instead. The apprentices had also been physically punished by the alphas and betas, so they had wounds that they weren't allowed to have tended too until two sunrises had passed and were sent out to help with logging, the apprentices scurrying out with their tails between their legs. Nathan was ordered to speak to one o the Pursuers and help with tracking down these humans who couldn't be allowed to live but to bring them to the pack for a hunt, Nathan bowing and leaving upon being dismissed.

Oc-I didn't know that guy was a wolf...and I should've said that Lucca was a human...so, sorry but that.

Ic-Soph and disappeared on the four and walked out of a portal to the packs territory. She said, "Sophia Wolfsbane, sister of the first wolf and the Ultima requesting your alpha's presence." It however didn't sound like a request but, more of an order to a team of patrol wolves.

Ooc2-Indra was the first werewolf and called the Ultima. Sophia is his little sister.

Last edited:
OC: No worries!

IC: The patrol was not expecting to have a portal appear in their territory nor for a stranger to walk out of the territory, introducing herself as Sophia Wolfsbane and that she was the sister of the first wolf and the Ultima, requesting their alpha's presence. "What's an 'ultima?" questioned a buff wolf with white wraith marking on its body and black eyes. 1699834084984.png
Quinn Sandalwood | Rank: Scout
The others shook their heads in response, some scoffing at the other's name and title. A brown wolf with white marbled underbelly and copper eyes tilted her head, this being the younger sister of Quinn. "Quinn, let's just do as the trespasser says and let the alphas deal with this stranger. If nothing else, we can send them to Rocky Falls or one of the other packs as a treat."

1699835303540.png
Daisy Sandalwood | Scout

Quinn huffed in annoyance but turned and turned, heading onto another path and led the way, the rest of the patrol continuing their segment of the territory, though one was sent off to go alert the Epsilon of the intruder in their territory. Another wolf hurried after them, this one an albino scout who fell in behind Sofia and Quinn, not saying anything.

1699835914089.png
Chervil Rose | Scout | Suffers Albinism (fur apricot, eyes amber, claws and nose black, skin pale)

Guards appeared out of the trees, not only guards but also Guardians, what the pack called those wolves trained for battle and combat. They, with the Guards, Upsilon and Hunters, worked to defend the pack from harm. The Scavengers, Scouts and Nimrod did not participate in battles though the Nimrod's talents lay in fighting along with hunting, patrolling and healing. They followed along, slipping through the trees before going back to their posts until the pack ended up making their way back towards their posts. Quinn and Chervil completley ignored Sofia as they walked, meeting ten guards as they approached the path leading to the Ringed Hill, the guards staring as they looked at Sofia. Murmured words were issued between Quinn and one of the guards who shifted restlessly on his paws, Chervil moving up behind Sofia on silent paws as two of the guards moved forward. The guards drew back, looking at each other, murmured voices gathering around them before a red furred wolf darted into the den entrance and disappeared down the tunnel into the hill. Really, it wasn't just one hill but a quartet, tunnels lacing through the hills.

It took a while but the guard returned, shaking himself and sitting down. "Alphas say it can go down," said the guard. Quinn grumbled but moved past the guard and down into the tunnels, forcing Sofia to crawl through the tunnels until they got into the main chamber where the alphas were resting with guards around in the tunnel entrances, the pair of alphas lounging on flat borders. The pair observed Quinn leading the trio down, Chervil silently sitting down at the entrance.

"Alpha Rosary. Alpha Darrel...this...creature trespassed on our territory by magic, ordering an audience with you both when we were on patrol. The others have went on with the patrol while Chervil helped bring this creature here."

Murmurs rang up around the chamber from the guards, some snarls echoing from some of the guards. A raised tail from Darrel caused the commotion to die down and the guards settled sullenly down, still alert and ready to attack the intruder on the alphas' command. "Who are you and why have you come to our territory?" questioned Rosary.

She said, "Sophia Wolfsbane, the little sister of the Ultima and the first wolf. For you idiots who don't know, the Ultima would be considered as the werewolves daddy and Luna would be your mother...or you can say, I'm Luna's sister in law." She glared at one of the scouts before adding, "and a woman whose older than your pack put together due to her blessing." She moved a little hair to show her pointed ears before hiding them back behind it.

She exhaled, "as for what I came here for, is because of my reincarnated Sister in law...and the seal she willingly had cast on her. Stupid decision that was, she should've convinced her son, Aquos and the other gods to have sealed Celeste instead of her. She's the one who started that damn war."

Nobody said anything as the stranger introduced themself as the little sister of Ultima and that Ultima would be considered their father as Luna was considered their mother. She then reiterated that she was Luna's sister in law and then glared at one of the scouts before saying she was woman who was older than their entire pack put together, briefly showing a pointed ear before hiding it again. It was only out of respect for their alphas that the guards didn't take offense and attack. She then said that she came here because her reincarnated sister in law, and a seal willingly cast on her. "We have no need of legends," said Rosary, "But what does this seal have to do with us?"

Sophia said, "Then you're as much as a fool as the patriarch of the Nekomata clan. Those legends are your history; not mere myth. When three seals are released is when the mother of the night shall be free; one is already broken. You should already know that out of Luna's young, werewolves were the most emotional and loyal. The Vampires were the most intelligent and the neko was the most cunning." She then moved to cast a spell that would reignite the love their inner wolves had for their mother goddess.

Everyone looked positively insulted when they were called fools though mention of the patriarch of the Nekomata clan also seemed to be a fool. "Just because we don't believe in an Ultima or 'father' doesn't mean we're fools," growled a guard, ignoring the annoyance in both Rosary's and Darrel's eyes at the guard speaking. They were told that one of the seals on the moon was broken and that the werewolves were the most emotional and loyal while the vampires were intelligent and the neko the most cunning.

"I would appreciate if you not waste your time calling us fools nor attempt to cast magic on us," growled Darrel this time, his voice calm as ever, "nor with the other werewolf packs. It will not endeavor any to help you or listen to you." The quiet wolf seemed to recognize what Sophia was attempting and spoke up for not only his pack but also the other wolves. "We may not believe in what you have to say but believing in the fact that we are fools for believing in nothing but the moon's guidance is not the way to get corporation and will only make you an enemy of the packs. Now, if you are going to chose trying to use magic against us, kindly leave the way you came. It would be much appreciated but we thank you for the information on the seals."

She exhaled, "Luna is with me and the reason I am telling you about him...about Indra, is because you will have to wake him up for her memory to be unsealed. Unlike you, he and his wolf are one being. He has the mind of a human but, his instincts are subject to take over easily. He is dangerous, enough that the greatest magi and powerful creatures died just to seal him when he got enraged. I protect that seal and she can't be near it."
She secretly cast the spell and a pulse went through the territory. She had done this for Serena's protection and theirs. It would bring emotions or belief that Serena was their mother and more likely to follow her orders than Indra's if he woke up. She said, "That spell won't harm you, it'll keep you from instinctively follow Indra's orders if he wakes up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back