• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Watchers of Lynnhaven Characters

Sir Galahad II

Semi-colon Evangelist
Sheet format (I don't care if you decide to use code):

Name: (Birth name or what you go by)
Aliases: (If any)
Allegiances: (Current and former, if any. If you'd like to keep this or any other section a secret, let me know)
Human or android: (If android, keep in mind that there are different norms/ laws for them)
Appearance: (Written or picture is fine)
Body modifications: (If any)
Equipment/ items: (What they use in the field/ personal posessions)
Personality: (How they act/ who they truly are, if different)
Backstory: (What led them to this point?)
Other: (Misc. details)

NPC sheets:
Name: [WIP]

Aliases: Atlas

Allegiances: American League of Patriots

Human or android: Human

Appearance:
KHyuPuoaV7cxyhZ8GjFZr-Dnhb0uQ0ZznU0N9qwzy_W6vR236uUoc3h81rAzSIZ9z1EFNUJh6QoImsN-u-rSEGpzEO6RDq-cUEFJR1NAvY_wjW6e7VHDEdQmiwkQtgHP0GKqCwPe

Body modifications: Medical nanomachines (he doesn’t have the arm from the reference pic)

Equipment/ items: Refurbished M4 model rifle and desert eagle

Personality: [WIP]

Backstory: [WIP]

Other: None

Name: [WIP]

Aliases: [WIP]

Allegiances: ITF1 (Formerly), ALP

Appearance:
9SG5EomXLHCKe_03UfHIM3JCMFP31eosFHN8kPsrwtH1OLtbwVI7Mv8LGeAo4j85Pq-JXOo_MBN0KpQ_G3J3_Zrw_4Xni-6WYH_dqpTBApMe1WiVoXTAj5wQ9RczfnAmf62gT3F8

tKAJbGca7-UyoRl1VzsZFrCfhdVcUiCoqD7qLgo2uUcXrDOVFRgpo19usYcyMiKHwcr8dSoK3qfgY2XekuilighVjZpdj4t0VOZSGJzErhmKfQo3wN9DYf81P97Tdw9UAlw2tZRv

Body modifications: Cybernetic limbs, medical nanomachines, repair nanomachines, artificial organs

Equipment/ items: Extendable ballistic shield, handgun

Name: Wilson Gray

Aliases: None

Allegiances: Los Angeles Police Department (Formerly), ALP

Appearance:
xXD5bOf-zSY_z0ZGrakZ1XHuiLAWSeaO9sCSKsAoBxYmQqyrwPeNEtip87Y9st0IKV25DTSLYVz5B2cuhKlJFAMrL_LIrTgNRSKtnY6_dnN27DvEkLWOCbaPBRjztiNH399xfedF

Body modifications: Medical nanomachines, artificial lungs and heart

Equipment/ items: Refurbished revolver, footprint tracker, riot baton

Name: Kir Glazkov

Aliases: [WIP]

Allegiances: ALP

Appearance: [IMG='width:222px;']https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/OsZcQrapNAsYaFCvMjFnMG3A9RgXVGjNGgU_ORdFXVHC_RgqQwCK9loFEgfaE4SPaAfSfLdkO4_NkBmB_m4wF8G8KKJKJbW_Jb_BPk0ktQLi7rbRxo4dAHVpaQyjrtbSIJIFmAL5[/IMG]

Body modifications: Artificial heart

Equipment/ items: Sniper rifle, pistol, combat knife

Last edited:
Name: Russell Lockhart
Aliases: Rusty
Alliegances: Former ALP Activist, now secluded Patriot
Appearance:

1538848863731.png
Body modifications: None
Equipment/ items: Rusty retained his personal stockpile of hunting rifles, pistols, and ammo in his "Doomsday" bunker where he actively reloads ammunition. He has a collection of knives and always has one on himself somewhere. He favors his 1911 .45 ACP, generally in a shoulder holster under his right arm or tucked in his belt against the small of his back.
Personality: Rusty is a hardened man that keeps to himself. Going out only when he needs something, to avoid any sort of run-in with any government personnel. He cares deeply about restoring "his country" and has been preparing himself if called upon by the ALP again...
Backstory: During the 2nd American Civil War Rusty watched many of his childhood friends get cut down by the tyrannical government as they fought, fresh out of school, thinking they could make a difference. He was one of the few that managed to get out alive. He has spent the last 34 years in isolation (mostly), knowing that there would be a day the ALP would rise up once more and overthrow the government that had fallen so far from its freedom-giving roots.
Other: (W.i.P.)

WIP
bad_day_by_akirawrong-d8ly3jd.jpg
Léon 'Hick' Mercier Jr.
Character Synopsis
Léon Mercier is a thirty-five year old caucasian human male of French-Louisianian (Cajun) descent. He works for the NACWU, an illegal workers union.

Léon appears as a quite obviously Southern-American individual, he is strong and hardy from his childhood in the Louisiana delta, his body is covered in mosquito scars and he is extremely tan. Léon can be identified by his distinct size, almost 6'3, and his accent.

Léon's facial structure is broad, flat towards the top of the head with a distinct jaw and chin. His nose is semi-large, and straight. He looks alchoholic, however is not, and has a fiery glint in his luminescent green eyes.

Alliegances
NACWU, The North American Construction Workers Union.

Body modifications
Léon has subdermal limb bracing, used to put up resistance against falling debris, limb trappings, and has the ability to stop an acceptable amount of joint snaps. It's extremely helpful in his profession. He paid the extra fee for an emergency morphine injector.

Equipment/ items
Common items usually found in Léon's possession:

His wallet, filled with receipts.
His LG Flutter, semi-outdated nowadays.
His NACWU membership card, fit with a government-like insignia.

Personality
Léon is a pretty reputable guy in reality. He looks and acts extremely intimidating, stone-faced and rough-voiced in every situation outside of his home life. Léon lives and breathes the cultures of his home state of Louisiana, adopting certain Creole words into his vocabulary and speaking the dialect clearly and correctly.

Léon is unwilling in most situations to express sympathy, and friendships are hard to come by for him. He's a tough nut to crack in that regard. Even then, Léon is quick to accuse and push, never ready to trust anyone.

Backstory
This section will be written from the onlookers point of view and Léon's to bring immersion and understanding to this character.

Onlooker

Léon
Léon Mercier Jr. said:
I was born near twen'y forty-one, a year before those cowah', the ALP surrendered. My mama was Ida Mercier, and my pa was Léon senior. I lived over Lafourche for 'bout eight more years, down in the bayou.

When i turned nine n' nearly a quarter my pa decided to go off somewhere's an get beaucoup, but eventually he kicked it from his Rougarouin'. Lived with ma' mama for 'nother six years, learned the Joie de Vivre.

When i turn eighty'n i left the delta, moved north into Orleans, the couillon's down there wouldn' a'sept m' time so i got out. Started hitchin' to Pennsylvania just cuz' and lived ere' for a long while.

Nowadays i jus' sit on ma'porch waiting for the boys to tell me i gotta' new job. Sometime' i wish i was home, but i make beaucoup here. Lynn's a hard city, nowun' stop' to help eachother, nobody wan's to help eachother.

Translation:

I was born in twenty forty-one, a year before those cowards, the ALP surrendered. My mama was Ida Mercier, and my pa was Léon senior. I lived in Lafourche Parish for about eight more years, in the delta.

When i turned nine my pa decided to go somewhere and become rich, but eventually he died(?) from his trouble. I lived with my mama for another six years, and learned the joy of life.

When i turned eighteen i left the delta, moved north into New Orleans, the idiots down there wouldn't take me seriously so i left. I started hitchhiking to Pennsylvania just because and lived here for a long time.

Nowadays i just sit on my porch waiting for the boys to tell me i have a new job contract. Sometimes i wish i was home, but i make good money here. Lynn's a hard city, no one stops to help eachother, nobody wants to help eachother.

Other
Concept designs and equipment pictures for use and immersion:

An advertisement for the LG Flutter
lg_flutter_concept_phone.jpg

NACWU Insignia Idea
30c8028ca57d5d06cd12439ec1a83041.gif

Last edited:
Name: James Haynes
Aliases: James Madison, Primus, Flint and Steel (Look at the end part of allegiances for why Flint and Steel.)
Allegiances: American League of Patriots Former Activist, looking to reignite it's flame.
Appearance: 1539404149621.png
Body modifications:
None
Equipment/ items: Old M1911 pistol, couple of frag grenades.
Personality: James Haynes is a strong and rebellious person. When he first saw the Government begin it's Mass Disarming of the citizens, he tried to fight back but was put in prison for a month. Once he was let out, he was issued his PIP. Luckily, he had been in jail when the PIP had been introduced. He had no criminal histroy, yet. He is a good gunman and writer. He is known for most of the ALP propaganda, published under the alias James Madison.
Backstory: Born on April 21st, 2031, James Haynes, Known to others as James Madison, is a former ALP Activist. When the ALP was dissolved, he went into exile. James gained his nickname while he was in the ALP. He put forward a few suggestions to the ALP on propaganda, under the alias James Madison. He chose this due to Madison writing the now gone American Constitution. He thought of two more Aliases during his Exile and has not been able to use them, still known as Madison. There are rumors that he died with the ALP. He will prove them and the government, who also thought this, wrong.
Other: No known relatives or family living.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Ashley Mary Diaz
Aliases: "Il Bel Topo" or just "Il Topo" for short
Allegiances: Quattro Fante
Appearance:
Ashley_1.jpg
Body modifications:
- R3Xi Emerald-5b Ocular Replacement Suite - High-end citizen-grade ocular substitute cybernetic hardware. These cyber-eyes come with the full package of features. HUD overlay and pairing, total-AR integration, blink-photo and vid recording with lifetime net storage, shock resistance, dynamic facade profiles with the ability to create, share, and download custom profiles from the R3Xi database, and lifetime warranty.
- Loggy Subzero 90-90 Intracranial Network Aug - High-end citizen-grade network connection hardware installed directly into the skull. This implant allows the user to remotely operate shared computers on authorized networks and when paired with any sort of HUD hardware it can allow the user to surf the net on the go. Comes with a renewable warranty.
- *Unauthorized* SRA-CPG Intracranial Tracker - SRA military-grade independent tracking implant. Something the Quattro Fante 'acquired' from a government shipment, they make a point to install these on anyone they don't trust. The implant is surgically installed inside the skull to make it difficult to remove/disable and is nearly undetectable by any scanners. The device does exactly as you would expect. It broadcasts a masked encrypted signal to all networks in the vicinity and relays back to the observer's server allowing them to know the person's location so long as the target is in range of a network.
Equipment/ items:
- a purse she always carries with her containing:
--> Loggy N3Z smartphone
--> an opened pack of caf-chews
--> a can of HotBot color adjustable hair spray
--> a lighter
--> Milden (Minus) espresso flavored cigarettes
--> a cheap makeup touch-up kit
--> an Omni-ink pen
--> a paper notebook
--> stuff
- *WIP*
Personality: Ashley is a pessimist through and through. The world is fucked and it's everyone's fault it's so fucked. Life was tough growing up and it only got worse when she tried finding a way to fix it. So why fix it? All anyone can do is survive. It's everyone for themselves, so she doesn't trust a soul. Especially when it's not clear what they hope to get in return. Everything anyone does is to get ahead in life. It's just how the game is played. It doesn't matter which revolutionary group runs the city or country, she just wishes everyone would leave her alone. Thought she's been with Quattro Fante for many years, she has no loyalty to them in particular other than the constant looming threat that they'll kill her mother and sister (and her) if she betrays them. About the only way she's allowed to rebel against their control of her is in her fashion. She rejects their old-world style preferring to be a bit more trendy.
Backstory: Ashley's life started, or ended depending on who you ask, 3 months after her 16th birthday on the day she got caught buying items from a convenience store with a Quattro Fante thug's account. When the Quattro Fante realized someone was stealing from one of them they were quick to track Ashley down and kidnap her before the CPG could catch wind of anything. Sure, she had stolen from one of the Quattro Fante, something they did not usually let off easy, but the skill to be able to tamper with her own PIP and successfully link it to someone else's banking account was far too valuable to let go to waste in some government prison. Over the next nine years she worked for them, honing her talents and learning to make more extreme modifications to PIPs. Despite not being an official member of the Quattro Fante her skills and time are too valuable for any mistreatment of her to be tolerated. You could liken her to a prized pet of one of the bosses. She's pampered with table scraps, and anyone that hurts her can expect their family to receive the same ten fold, but her leash is short and her master's grace lasts only so long as she keeps winning prizes.
Other: *WIP*

Last edited:
Nextpurple_img.png
Name:
Jane

Aliases:
The Purple Demon

Allegiances:
ITF1

Human or android:
Human

Body modifications:
Jane has a control panel beside brain (no brain tissue can be seen behind it), there is a special remote with a button on it that opens it. She also has robotic eyes.

Equipment/ items: Jane always wears her special tech suite, unless told not to other wise, and the transmitters on her head. It's way for a person to communicate with her and way to use the control panel that's in her head.

Personality: Before Jane changed she use to a cheerful girl. She was also very gluttonous and can eat more food than one normally can eat. She was clumsy, dense, overly trusting, and lacked common sense. However, she had a determined spirit and deep care and concern for others, whether they were friends or not. But after she changed she became cold, uncaring and almost emotionless.

Backstory: Jane was a orphan. She never knew who her parents were or where she came from. She dropped off at the door step when she was a baby. Jane was actually quite blessed because she lived at orphanage where the owners treated all the children like family. So she had a it pretty good. She truly felt at home but unfortunately that would all come to an end. The government wanted more people or working for them in their ranks but they wanted them highly trained and loyal so they would take children from orphanages, train and brain wash them into their personal soldiers. Jane was one of those children. Of course the owners tried to stop them but there was nothing they could really do. Jane was taking away at the age of 8 and for 10 long years they trained her to become their perfect little puppet. They even added a control panel into her head and gave her robotic eyes so they could see what she was seeing and she could use it to even connect to the internet. The control panel was placed so they could speak to her and give commands and if she disobeyed they just use force by controlling her to do what they wanted. She's one of the government's most trusted.

Now she is known to be quite ruthless and even earned the name the purple demon because of how cruel, unemotional and violent she can be but there are times people say they would seen a hint of real emotion there but it would only be for a second. And her anger is known to be scariest thing a person can witness. These are the rumors that run through the streets but one things for sure. She not one to play with.

images

Name: Jasmine Enderley
Aliases: Enders, Jazzy, Jaz
Allegiances: Global Coalition of Peace
Appearance:
Glowing blue green hair floats in a wavy cloud around her face when not pulled into a variety of up do’s. Hazel eyes daydream out of a round, pale face coupled with an ever present small smile.
Overall she sits on the slightly chubby side, and is actually somewhat short standing at 5’3”.
Her clothing style reflects a lot of Old-world era clothing, with a penchant for skirts, printed tee shirts or singlets, leather jackets and a sweet collection of footwear including her favourite pair of black, knee high leather heels.
Body modifications:
Head

In her late teens she had her hair replaced with fibre optic hair implants, some of the best work she could buy making it look almost the same as regular hair. Currently she has her hair programmed to glow in a blue and green mix, glowing just enough to be fun during the work outs, and dialling up hair to form a wavy glowing cloud around her face during her freedom hours.

12D0C85D-7C59-451D-A088-FF333B020402.jpeg

Tattoos
~All her tattoos are colourful and glowing, faintly in normal light, but really lighting up like her hair in the dark~

Left arm: her upper left arm sports a tattoo of some field toadstools with nightshade and some insects

552E6852-8018-4BFE-AD53-4DFEED4A7934.jpeg

Right Leg: the outer side of her calf on the right side sports a super cute, brightly coloured mermaid and her fish friend playing in the sea

17656EB0-946D-4FF2-B6EE-402ED6538FAC.jpeg

Left heel: the outer hollow of her left heel contains the ‘made in New Zealand’ logo of her homeland

9448ED88-061C-4F10-B782-E1E9E2A24BA8.jpeg

Upper back: Centered on her upper back just below her neck is a masterpiece of colours. A jewelled heart reminiscent of the Old-world kawaii magical girl style, complete with pegasus and glitter. Whilst all her tattoos glow this one takes her cake with the glow fading and brightening one each piece of glitter and plane of the gem independently to make it look like it truely glitters.

EE0CCCC9-8960-49D9-83EB-BF5A261ADAB8.jpeg

Equipment/ items:
Do killer heels count? Usually she only carries around a few religious trinkets and of course some candy. Or at least. That’s all anyone would notice.
Personality: Dreamy yet determined. And since her time from graduation and the transition to working life; increasingly sick of people’s shit getting in the way of a job well done.
Backstory: Jasmine was born to moderately wealthy parents in Aoteraroa Republic (formerly New Zealand). The Aotearoa Republic stayed out of a lot of the wars and uprising of the rest of he worlds history, being as remote as it is and with enough arable land and resources to be self sustaining, after the government broke down anyway. At that same point New Zealand ceded from the United Kingdom becoming a nation of its own. In its own small tussle the Maori royal family took over the leadership of the country, with a council of people each elected from the field of their expertise. Jasmine’s mum was elected the Science chair for her contributions to AI programming, while her dad managed to retain an engineering job at a manufacturing plant.
As she grew she took after her mum in a passion for science, but preferred to be more lab based than a code monkey. She managed to finish her double degrees in Brewing Sciences as well as Analytical Chemistry. She discovered her passion in both, and combined them into a Masters, with her thesis topic tracking residues and adulterations to liquors during their increasingly automated productions. Her work attracted interest from the Global Coalition for Peace with rising concerns about the export of products from mega-corporation especially out of the SRA. So she got a sweet new position in one of the corporations as a Head Brewer and QA manager, with the cover of allowing the corporation to brew some of the Aotearoa Republic brands under license.
Other: One of her other secrets.. or at least not something she talks about regularly is her faith. Gaining strength in a country that still has a lot of natural wilderness preserved is the old world faith of Wicca, of which she is a practicer. Whilst she’s fairly sure it’s not outlawed, it does encourage free thinking and power to the individual which seem...out of bounds in her new home.

Last edited:
Name: PK-1278
Aliases: EDEN
Allegiances: Police Force [FORMER] / Spectre [FORMER] / Quattro Fante [FORMER]
Human or Android: Android
Appearance:
e257eebdd9c21aae6d50529902fe4f23 (1).jpg
Body Modifications: Head is fully modular, components can be removed without any need for engineering skills, face is also fully modular and can be swapped around to create different faces. Otherwise, not much has been changed.
Equipment/ items: Not a lot, at most, he'll keep a notepad and pencil with him at all times.
Personality: EDEN is as emotionless as an android can be, he can act like he feels compassion but never truly will. He's funny and cracks jokes every now and then, but that's only because he's been programmed to do as such. His thoughts are controlled by a computer that evaluates the situation and creates a solution that is best.
Backstory:
Born or rather created during the nexus of US workers being replaced with machines, his creation and the creation of his brethren was to create a better force of police and security to ensure the safety of the SRA. His operations were simple; Respond to crimes and act accordingly to the situation. His "life" was boring, he didn't have feelings about it but found it very dreadful. This all ended in 2064 when an organization named Spectre kidnapped and "took in" EDEN. His time with Spectre was fun, he was given new parts and better systems, allowed to defy his operations and even let to stay active when off-duty.

After about a year, Spectre believed EDEN to be ready although he had doubts. He didn't even know what he was tasked with doing. Spectre gave him new operations; Destroy the SRA from the inside. EDEN was given a machine that corrupted androids with a virus that let Spectre control the android's functions. As EDEN returned to the city where he was given a body, he roamed the streets with a virus that infected thousands of androids and machinery alike. EDEN's crusade ended when Spectre sent a note informing him that he should get as far as possible from the city, he didn't follow and couldn't understand what they meant until attacks by androids and android-sympathizers alike started to occur. It became apparent to EDEN what Spectre wanted him to do, which was cause mass panic and total hysteria, also chaos but that wasn't as important as some people think it was.

Years slowly passed, attacks and bombings from Spectre continued, and EDEN really didn't have much to do, he joined with Quattro Fante, a supposed Italian mob where he assisted with crimes and Robin Hood esque activities. He didn't last long in the mob, his identity as a rogue police android was found out after a few months from joining and was kicked out, luckily not killed or rather, dismantled.

After that, he just spent time with a scarf wrapped around his neck and learning about the underworld, mostly criminals but also the events of activists and such. This lasted a very long time, like a decade and a half. EDEN's body is so old that he's 3 generations behind the newer androids, he's actually so old that the database for androids automatically marked him as "Dismantled" 5 years after his disappearance because of the rapidly changing android models.
Other:
2nd Generation Android old enough to be considered an android grandfather
Always seen in a black jacket with a black hoodie under that and a grey shirt under that, a beanie accompanies his head and his pants are black.​

Last edited:
Dusty.jpg
Dustin Sarenich
aka, Dusty or Evil Eye

Alliegances: American League of Patriots
Human
Appearance: 5'11", Brown hair, Hazel eyes, Well-fit from years of self-imposed training and running through the forest and mountains
Body mods: Basic nanotech for healing and hormone regulation
Equipment: Bowie knife, two boot knives, simple pocketknife, hatchet, special compound bow and quiver of arrows, ruck sack with various survival equipment (fire starter, water purification kit, small pot, spoon, seasonings, rope, paracord, e-tool, one extra pair of pants and shirt, sleeping bag, poncho, razor), Grandfather's Marine Corps ring that he wears next to his parents wedding rings
Personality: Reserved in big groups of people, prefers listening vs joining a conversation, in small groups he is more likely to come out of his shell, ADHD, cannot multitask

Bio: Dustin was born February 15, 2051 to Alan and Sarah Sarenich. His grandfather, James Sarenich, was a Marine back before the Civil before being med-sep'd out due to his losing his left leg to an IED. James instilled a strong patriotism in his son, which was then passed down to Dustin. James, Alan, and Sarah were all in the ALP, and all managed to survive the war and the disintegration of the ALP, and Dustin was born nine years later. The government eventually caught up with them, picking off his family one by one. He lost his mother at the age of nine, his grandfather at the age of thirteen, and his father when he was nineteen. Dustin had PIP just like everyone else, but he fell off the grid after losing the last of his family and lost himself in training and surviving, waiting for the chance to avenge the death of his kin. When he heard the ALP was starting again, how could he say no?

Last edited:
Name: Sebastian DeAngelo

Aliases: Requiem, Bas (pronounced like the fish, but spelled with one s. Just a nickname)

Allegiances: Former ITF1 (deserted), now semi-affiliated with the ALP

Appearance: 1539137518573.png

Body modifications: Sub-dermal limb bracing primarily in the leg and arm areas with injectors that release endorphins and adrenaline into the bloodstream when enough force (shock) is applied. Pretty much if he falls from a decently high place, he wont break every bone in his body and his pain receptors will be blocked off. This helps with him being a parkour adept.

Equipment/ items: Sebastian tends towards darker, more lightweight, tight fitting clothing and often wears a black bandanna over the bottom of his face. He also carries a switchblade in his pocket, and occasionally his H&K USP pistol with a silencer and a reduced muzzle velocity which he kept from his ITF1 days to maintain stealth, which he conceals in a holster inside his jacket.

Personality: Although coming from a background where things were sometimes quite literally handed to him on a silver platter, Sebastian is a very humble and easy to please guy. At the same time though, he is closed off and keeps to himself if he can help it. He is generally a kind person, but will fight for what he believes in, even if it means taking a life.

Backstory: As a kid, Sebastian was what most people would have described as "being born with a silver spoon in his mouth" due to being born into a Gilded Circle family. Sebastian was the oldest of three. having a younger brother and sister respectively. He spent most of his adolescence trying to live up to the expectations of his parents and be a good example for his siblings, particularly his sister, who he still holds dear to him. This lifestyle just wasn't for him, but he lived to please his family. Because of this, at the ripe age of 17, he joined the ITF1 cadet program. Mere days after his 18th birthday, Sebastian graduated and was officially an enlisted member of the ITF1, which was only 5 years old at the time. Sebastian spent 5 years enlisted and in this time became adept in various forms of hand-to-hand combat, stealth, and parkour. By his 4th year, he had been brought into one of many special task forces hidden from the public, unknowing of the covert operations they would be performing. This included breaking and entering into people's homes, interrogations, and at the worst of times, assassinations. It was shortly before his 5 year mark that Sebastian finally came to the realization that the organization he had joined to make his family proud was too corrupt for him, and he could no longer partake in the devious acts. One stormy night in the early spring of 2073, Sebastian enacted his plan of escape. Sebastian gained access to a remote detonated thermobaric explosive and set it in the middle of his barracks before sneaking off in the cover of the storm. Once reaching the outside of the base, Sebastian detonated the charge, bringing down the barracks and the rest of the covert squad with it. That same night, he got in contact with a black market specialist and got his PIP reconstructed in order to take on a new identity.

Other: Sebastian holds black belts in Brazilian Jujitsu, Taekwondo, and an extensive knowledge in Muay Thai. He is also a parkour adept and is in excellent shape from his time in the ITF1. He also still has love for his family, specifically his sister, regardless of having to abandon them along with his previous life. He hopes one day to be able to be with them again.

Name: Koen Raad
Aliases: The Mechanic, or amongst the racing rings. The Iron Wolf
Allegiances: The Underground racing track, aside from that he's a free contractor.
Human or android: Human... we think.
Appearance:
Koen Raad is a 6ft 3in tall human appearing male with a heavily muscled build. From top to bottom, Koen Raad has black shaggy hair threaded with blond streaks that is not often seen due to the black close cropped woolen beanie with strange symbol on the front that he always wears. His hair pushed down and out by the beanie creates a sort of curtain so that his deep ocean blue eyes, the color of the coldest waters in the arctic, are rarely seen from the layer of hair in front of them. His face is angled and refined, more akin to a predators than something human with its sharp nose, strong chin and smooth skin and refined eyebrows that generally are in a slightly unamused arc towards each other. Broad shoulders and chest are covered by a ash gray heavy duty trench coat which instead of buttons has metallic latches and straps with a high collar that hides Koen Raads neck and some of his lower chin and jaw to the extent that the only visible flesh of Koens head is the eyes and the bridge of his nose when coupled with the beanie. A black long sleeved polyester shirt lays under the coat and a heavy set of interlocking metal bars on his upper arms complete with shining metal gauntlets bound in leather wraps and fingerless gloves. A single silver medallion of a snarling wolfshead bounces upon Koen Raads chest, a stark contrast to the material around it.
His pants are standard Russian winter camouflage cargo pants which are made out of the same material as the Trench Coat, a odd looking material that from afar looks like leather but is multi layered and is much thicker with metal slabs along the sides and calfs much like his upper arms. Footwear are good old Hessian knee high boots that one might have seen being worn by a British navy officer in the old british empire. Good heavy black leather boots with thick soles.

Body modifications: Koen Raads body has been modified by his mother for carbon fiber enhanced skeletal structure, increased bone density, increased telemoters on the end of his genome strand as well as Nanobot triggers laced in his system... for what purpose however only his mother knows.
Equipment/ items: Wolfshead Gauntlet (portable fabrication technology and Tensor.) The wolfshead gauntlet emblazoned with his stylish fascination with the ancient now long extinct predator is a portable fabrication machine capable of rapid disassembly and atomization of various basic elements and store them to be recombined into various parts, pieces and weaponry. A creation of his own mind and designed to a perfect T it also comes equipped with a high grade gravity manipulator allowing him to move heavy objects with precision... though normally he just lifts them up and hauls em himself.

Hammer - Its just that, a simple five pound sledge hammer he walks around with on his belt with a leather bound hilt and a snarling wolf carved into the head. Truly nothing to be scared of.... then why did it have such a menacing aura just... hanging there?

Bandolier of junk- Koen Raad's ensemble consists of a plethora of pockets, bandoliers, and his satchel which carries about all manner of tool, raw materials and other little gadets which the Mechanic fiddles with in his free time.

Tech scrambler- a simple device which renders his image or appearance gone or scrambled from visual equipment. Doesn't work with IR or other forms of sight equipment, just standard visual technology like camera's photo's etc.

Personality: Koen Raad is a mystery, a blank faced human that might as well be a stone in the shape of a person. He never talks, doesn't draw attention to himself. The mechanic is a creature of privacy and self control. Most people never notice him despite his towering form of whom greatly outweighs most avg human beings and some androids with his physique. His stare is as dead as can be, no emotion flickers in his eyes save a small spark buried deep deep down... the spark of fear... and fiery rage coupled with a steely determination. The type of rage that makes a man tremble in his boots, not for fear of the present but fear for the future. Tick tick tock goes the countdown clock, tick tick tock. A kettle can only hold so much steam.
Backstory: Koen Raads history is not one of which he likes to dwell upon. The mechanic was born into a very prominent family of whom his mother and father were leading shareholders in some of the major companies running the global economy, his mother specifically was a world renown analyst and advisor to more than just her own interests.
This led to impossibly high standards for the Mechanic as his parents tried to mold him into something that they could use to further their own careers. His mother saw her own son as nothing more than a tool whilst his father had room for one soul in his heart and that was his mother. Elsewhise the boy was just baggage in their marriage and let his son become a Guinea pig and tool for his mothers ambitions.
The next 18 years of his life was experiment after forced social event and abuse which had the boy recede further into his own mind as a shell of protection. His mother molded him all right, but not the way she wanted, instead of a tool she got a independent monster with a stubborn refusal to bow to anyones will save his own and at the dawn of his 18th birthday Koen Raad packed his bags and left into the world with no word, no help, no money from his family to the city. The Mechanic quickly became known in the cities underground racing market as a technician and Fabricator of extreme skill, able to whip up modifications completely off the market and hands down rigging competitions for those who managed to employ him to work on their cars first. His Mechanical skill brought him into the spotlight of several organizations who would use his expertise to further their own gains and ambitions especially once they realized his handiwork didnt stop at Machines but AI and nanobots as well and was able to traverse the world of Machines with little to no effort. He simply worked better with Machines than people. This was only furthered when the boy's work on his own personal war droid became known despite the fact that he never entered it into the Arena's of the under city but built it just to see if he could, sold the droid and it ended up becoming the continuous reigning champ for a year straight. Eventually the ring masters decommissioned it because no one was willing to pit their machine against it and the rings were loosing money.
These factors along with others gave him the Moniker the Iron Wolf for his signature Wolfshead on his creations.

As of the moment even now the other packs close in around the lone wolf without a pack but oblivious the Mechanic continues his work away from prying eyes for his newest focus... AI...

Other: Koen Raad is a bit of an enigma, no one knows where he lives or where he works. His cyber print of the worlds great Net is almost nonexistent. He carries no identifiers, not even a credit chit. The only true piece of electrical equipment he carries is his Wolfshead gauntlet which operates on a closed net and a tech scrambler which erases his image from any camera's that look at him. For all intents and purposes he is a ghost, only known to exist for the fact that he was born and the works he creates. Some would consider this a great liability considering the wealth of information placed on technology but for the Iron Wolf being unseen and unknown on the net was practically equal to being invisible for among a world overpopulated as the one which he lived in... trying to find a singular ant amongst a mash of a thousand colonies was next to impossible.
...However he did have one flaw of which he was regularly seen at Mama Sophies Pizzeria almost every day.

A few other notes is the mechanics unnatural strength and durability, he's one tough mother fucker but he's not the fastest by far. Determinator indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back