• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Wasteland

NateALis

I PEED MY PANTS (My avatar)
I take off my bandana and goggles to look at the old City of New York, to see it in these Apocalyptic enviroment, sand dunes everywhere and the buildings abandond. It's just sad, i here footsteps behind me and i turn around and aim my sub machine gun and see a....

(I'll just post this, you can delete it if this is closed/private or something)

I hadn't been expecting the man to have a gun, after all, most didn't; they were pretty expensive. It put a damper on his plans a little. The man appeared to have a pouch of Rados, and I was in serious need of a few; a couple debts that needed to be payed. I raised my hands in the air.

"Whoa, whoa. No need for this, I was just wondering who you were, that's all."

"My name is Jasper, im a scrapper. Who are you" And i lower my weapon, if he was hostile he would of killed me already, i look in the distance and see a group of people in makeshift cars (This RP will be like Mad Max/ Scorch Trials/ Fallout4) "If you want to live, follow me. If you want to die, stay here and let those damn raiders rip you apart" I run into a building and get down on the floor hidding behind a box, hopeing the traveler will listen. Not nowing where he went i point my gun out and peek my head to see what is happening. "Why today. Why today. Why today do those damn raiders have to come after me, ohh! I stole 'Their gun'!" I say sarcastically, i nod my head "Well, there is some truth to that" @BadBillyPratt (Please make a character in the Character Sign-Up)

(got it)

I leaped into the building and took cover.

"My name's Leo", he lied.

"And what the hell do you mean, stole their gun?"

"Well, lets say this baby has some fire power, so as a scrapper. I did the one thing i swore to never do, steal! but this baby powerful, and i need some defense! I bet you need some to!" I hand him a staff, made from scrapped parts, "That staff isn't useless, hit someone in the head at the end of it, there knocked out. I bet your not from here are you?"

"No, I know how things work here."

I pull out my SR-25 and perch in on the railing, and shot the driver in one of the cars. The car swerved, slamming into another in an explosion of gasoline.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Not bad" I look over and see the raiders start to charge in at the building (About fifty to forty of them) "this will be fun!" and i shoot away. Magazine after magazine the bodies start pilling up and my ammo starts to vanish, "It was a fun time! Leo! Attack!" and he tosses my staff back, i charge and start hitting people in the head, half way through the battle my staff brakes and i fight un-armed

I pull out my Sig Sauer and bust off shot after shot. We work together well, covering each others' blind spots and teaming up of thicker groups of raiders. The carnage continues for a few minutes before we stood, blood splattered all over us, victorious.

"I never knew this was so much fun! i think i might go into the murder business!" i yell over the voices. I choke a man to death and take his combat knife, i run into the cars and ram into a spad of them, Leo couldn't take them by himself, "Your welcome! Hope in if you want to get away from these foul bit**es"

"Don't mind if I do!"

I whoop loudly as the car speeds down the empty highway, running over zombies and hitchhikers alike. I slam an old cassette tape into the sound system, and it begins blaring very loud rock music as we swerve along the road.

"Ha ha ha ha! We should stop killing people! even though this world is broken, it still has a government and rules, we'll be sent to death. We should head to the capital of the wasteland" (Modern day Times square, NYC)

"Fuck that shit man, they'll kill us if we go there. Why not just screw around in the wasteland; steal shit from people, ya know?"

He kicked his feet up on the dashboard and poked the fuzzy dice a bit.

"True, but they don't know we killed... After that gun fire, im the only one in the wasteland that has a gun like like and you have the only gun in fifty miles like that! We're Rouges now, damn! how is being a scrapper to a rouge even work? Damn, you can't change the past!"

"Damn strait. Now drive. I got a little place in Raleigh; just go there and we'll restock."

"Yes sir" i get a smirk on my face, "Raleigh? interesting" I drive faster, "So, have you been in the capital before? Or have you always had a bounty on your head?" i hand him a wanted paper with him on it and wanted for 100,000. "What you steal?"

"A lot of shit. But I've fucked up enough cops for them to leave me alone; that is, unless I go to the Capital."

I flip off a hitchhiker as we speed past him.

"Ha ha ha! i have a bounty too, the damn govener is too selfish, i acedently scrapped his favorite unique model, oh well!" and i run over a man's foot

"Speaking of model, when we're in Raleigh we can pick up my real car. Stole it a few years ago from some pimp that had way too much money on his hands."

They pulled up to the town after a few more hours of driving, and into a parking lot.

"There it is!", he pointed.

View media item 5852

^

|

"I'm among the best at what I do."

He hopped in the drivers seat and grinned, pulling the gun rack in the back down to reveal a multitude of firearms of every caliber imaginable.

"Take your pick. And let's get the hell out of here."

"um... how about the, no.... um" i grab a random gun and i got a gun i don't even know, "What is this?" (i don't know what to pick so pick for me)

"That's a .357 Desert Eagle. Nice choice."

He pulled out of the parking lot and got on the main highway again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back