The Warrior's Trinkets - Rules

DamagedGlasses

Lurking Pun Ninja
Alright, I here are the Rules and Regulations.

• The rating for the Roleplay is PG-13, so this does allow room for violence. However, this means that graphic material should be excluded, meaning that graphic violence/language and situations of a sexual nature. I do not enjoy cursing, but I will be lenient with a one-per-post maximum. I also forbid sexual situations, and heavily enforce that anything above kissing be fade to black. Failure to abide by these restrictions will result in a warning, and possible expulsion from the Roleplay.
    • I do not allow God-Modding or Bunnying of any kind. You are not allowed to kill or control other Roleplayer's Characters, without their permission. As the one who controls the plots general direction, I will say that I will not kill off, injure, or debilitate your character in any way, without your permission. However, there will be situations where your character can get hurt, and I hope you will handle these realistically.
    • Please remember proper grammar and use of english. While I know none of us is perfect, an excessive amount of mistakes can take away the overall understanding of the post and make it hard for people to enjoy and react to it.
    • All RPN Rules and Regulations still apply.
    • Have fun! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back