• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The War of Elcheig

(Fine, I'll help make this epic.)

Staggering back from the kick, the officer, Buras, quickly recovered. Wiping something wet from his mouth, he glances down and sees his blood. Taking his sword in both hands, he closes the gap as best he could, dodgeing and deflecting the massive sword that could no doubt snap his like a twig. When he was close enough, wounds and all, he lunged at the drefals leg, hoping to cripple the mammoth being and further level the playing field.

The army of Zecksta were still moving at a rather fast pace. There seemed to be an endless horde of them. No defence would hold against this kind of onslaught. It was a massive force built for one purpose. To destroy every race of Elcheig.

Conner made it to what his peers deemed as bigh ground, and saw the Zackest horde. "We have to get back to the capital. Now! Move!" he said, gaoding his comrades on, at the same time making sure they weren't seen.

Sarani had also seen the zecksta horde but decided against fighting with them. He ran to connor " would you allow me to fight on the human's side on this battle. I would like tto repay all the human blood I have spilt these last 20 years and this seems like the perfect time to do that."

"Fine, get moving. We are headed to the Metropolis to warn the rest. Well? Why are you still standing around? Move." Conner said, and made good of his word and took off at a jog after his, odd how it changed to his, regiment. He soon set the pace at a light jog.

Sarani ran off ahead of them and got a good range away from them. He spotted his people and blended in with them. He had a plan but he knew it would be a suicide mission.

Kelai had decided that this war would need the help of Kitaram. Sadly no being trusted his race due to its awful past, and what it still does. The Humans had fought this war long enough. They needed an ally, but were in no position to ask. Perhaps if he were to bring a Human with him they might be more trusting. "But what Human would follow me into the Eastern Deserts? It would be a long ride on ship, but that would be too dangerous. The only way to reach the Eastern Deserts without dying would have to be going into the north, and then turning East to reach Heromesa." He knew that would take weeks, and they only had three days. He knew not how to contact the Kitaram, but the Metropolis had never been taken down before. The walls were impenetrable, or at least they thought. At the least it would take a month before they could finally take the walls down. So he had plenty of time, but all he needed was a Human to accompany him. Perhaps if he went to the Forest of the Damned he would find something. He was already near the Raven's Pass. Yes indeed he could get there in two days. Kelai took up his sword, sheathed it, and walked off into the distance.

Arabella~

The golden haired girl stood there, alone on the dusty path. She had left her family a few days ago, and now she continued her journey. Though she did hope to pick up a few others, the light haired girl hadn't had much luck so far. Shouldering the worn messenger bag, her small hands dug inside, looking for the jug of water that she always carried. Her dark dress was covered in debris, and the fact that it was black didn't help with the heat of the sun constantly glaring at her back.

Gulping down the cool liquid, Ara continued on. She had made nice progress and would be reaching the Raven's Pass soon. Looking down the path she saw a lone figure clothed in what looked like dirty robes? "Hello good sir?" She asked, her voice trembling lightly as she spoke nervously to the back of the figure.

((I hope that's alright.))

Kelai began walking and heard a light humanly voice greet him. He had heard little of what it said but heard the word "sir" at the end. He was not a "sir". As a matter of fact he was not even a thing. His race was little more than a consensus of minds, and thoughts. He chose not to respond back to the little human, for he had larger tasks at hand. He then stopped, and turned to the little Human. It was Human was it not? If it was then that would be the solution to the ever growing issue. Yes... maybe he would respond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back