• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The War for Jarack

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Since recorded history Jarack has been plagued by war
20210528_134944.jpg
Countless battles have been fought between Jareedi and Maho. But jarack has been divided into three for very good reasons. The main one being any attempt made by either side to enter the lands that would be known as Akuma resulted in death... The elemental armies of Jareedi and the Spellswords of Maho together could not conquer the altered lands. It only brought truth to legends and stories making it known fact that any who enter the altered lands of akuma, die.
Those legends are ancient history, let me tell you what's currently happening.

Jareedi rules Jarack, they have the most territory and the war only ended once Maho surrendered the city of Mogga and the territories that surround it.
Jareedi, masters of combat and the elements they have only taken more and more from Maho over many years. Always expanding further and further, they forged armies and burned a path forward. But it was in no way a easy victory...

The city of Mogga was literally built around the ancient elf library of knowledge and magic which translated to human tongue is said in the same way as the city,  Moggah. A Jareedi general who was lucky enough to study at that library in his youth knew the importance of that historical building and the knowledge within it... By leading a elite team into the library and taking it by force, Dartha Rout was able to threaten the entire country of Maho into surrender or else they would burn everything inside the library and then the city to the ground. The Magic king had two options... neither path led to victory, The only hope he had was that by surrendering the city Jareedi wouldn't destroy the heritage and magic that is Mogga.

This led to the creation of Rolragga, it took four years but it's the best of Jareedi and Maho fused into one beautiful enchanted city. Rolragga Serves as a border between Maho and Jareedi, while the library is overseen by Maho's elite the city is Jareedi. In current days, Jarack lives in a age of uneasy peace.

With the unfortunate death of the fire king, his wife proved herself cunning aswell as strong and she has been elected as the new ruler of Jareedi.
In a effort to control her divided kingdom Shina Hart created a new title that demands respect and alludes to her strength and power. The Dragon Queen.
(Though she would probably feel silly about that later)

With the Magic King's surrender Ains Circa was able to save the grand library of Mogga, Though the city was taken and remade into Rolragga with jareedi forces occupying more land. The magic king has spent the four years since building strength and scheming.

Alot has happened in Akuma, while Maho and Jareedi fought numerous battles... more than fifty tribes fought and eventually united under one chief.
It was during the Mogga wars that Welt Stawa became the legend king of Akuma, the most talented beast master in all the land. The legend king became known to the rest of Jarack when he rode a purple dragon into the city of Rolragga where Welt demanded the land of fire and the land of magic respect his people his land and his words... Of course when a man riding a mythical monster arrives and makes demands, people listen.

The diplomats of Rolragga have managed to form a alliance between the three kingdoms...
And at the dragon queens request, the three kingdoms will send important figures as marriage canidates to a party at Rolragga, a social event to meet new people, way to strengthen the bonds between the lands.
But while the Dragon Queen continues to assert dominance over Jarack and the magic king wishes to retake Maho's lands and further, The Akumans have news of a new terrifying threat to the lands.

The story starts at a event being held in Rolragga, royalty and important figures from all across Jarack shall be in attendance. It is there the Akumans shall share what they know.
But is it to late?
===============================
This is a medieval fantasy world with magic and monsters, There is two main narratives at play here...
1) who shall rule Jarack? Each kingdom has the means to rule, some easier than others but members of each three kingdoms wish to sit on top with the other two being subservient.

2) a fourth faction moves to invade Jarack, Only one kingdom knows anything of these foriegn invaders.

If you choose to play you shall be making a character to fill a role,
Jareedi, Maho and Akuma each have different agendas and goals which I shall give to each player as needed.

A party is being thrown in Rolragga, the three rulers have each chosen representatives and shall be attending themselves.
The important figures here being royalty with the knights and nobles from each kingdom.

Each ruler is lucky enough to be blessed with at least three children of age, (princes and princesses)
Each kingdom has sent a entourage to accompany these members of nobility.
If you wish to make a character please post here what kingdom your character is from and what role they play.
For example
"I'd like to play as a Warrior of Akuma"
So I'd tag that person where relevant and everyone knows that spot is taken.
I aim to make the CS page once people show interest but I'll remind you if you reserve a limited role and do not make a cs in time you can lose your spot to someone quicker.

(I'll most likely have a character of some importance in each faction but I only plan on making one member of royalalty. Most likely from Akuma.)

Akuma faction
(Strange technology and rare magic. Seen as dangerous tribals)
Akuma’s king shall be played by me
Kings kid- me
Kings kid
Kings kid
Chosen Warrior-
Advisor-

Jareedi kingdom
(Famous for controlling the elements fire, water air earth, aswell as talented blacksmiths and outstanding warriors)

The dragon Queen shall be played by me
Queen's kid-
Queen's kid-
Queen's kid-
Elite knight-

Maho kingdom
(Home of magic, ancestors of the Elves, birthplace of Artefacts and enchantments. Seen as brilliant mages)
The magic king is played by me
Kings kid
Kings kid
Kings kid
Royal adviser-
Elite Spellsword-

This is a big rp needing lots of people to play or several people playing many characters.
Either way post requirements is three paragraphs or more once every two weeks. Ask questions claim spots or show enthusiasm of any sort here on the page and I will make pages pop up as needed.

Last edited:
This is a bump but ill try and make it more interesting without spoilers...

Jareedi, worship the Phoenix and the dragon. The Phoenix represents life and renewal, the dragon represents basically everything else.

Maho, important individuals across the country of maho have been found dead with unique wounds never seen before... they learn more about this from Akumans.

Akuma, thanks to a alien invasion more than 500 years ago these fools have laser weapons. "Mana swords" and "mana blasters"
Basically lightsabers and laser guns

Last edited:
Hey this seems pretty cool I'm pretty interested on being one of the Kings kid from Akuma

Hey this seems pretty cool I'm pretty interested on being one of the Kings kid from Akuma
Sure thing, though I hate to say it... for this rp to work or even start we both need to invite a player who will invite another player until we have 13 or more people.

Sure thing, though I hate to say it... for this rp to work or even start we both need to invite a player who will invite another player until we have 13 or more people.
Lol so we need a good more few people to actually start this up well thats ok I’ll see if I can attract some people to this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back