• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Wanted

Keiser

Outsider

giphy.gif

proxy.php

RULES:

1. No one liners, I detest them.

3 MINIMUM.

2. Romance is more than accepted, but, if it goes into sexual stuff, fade to black.

3. If you read this, in your extras, put anything with a blue color.

4. Swearing as allowed, just don't go crazy with it.

5.No godmodding, this isn't your own story.

This is set in 2015. Scientists have genetically manipulated human beings, some failing, causing death, and very rare occasions, where they got some kind of superhuman ability. These people, the survivors, have gained distint powers, but, always hunt down, and killed, for further research. A batch of 6 teenagers have escaped there, due to a explosion in the labs, these 6 teenagers posses superhuman telekinetic abilities, something rare, that had never happened in past experiments, now they're being hunted down. Each one has a speciality, but the 6 share the same base :

ONE SPOT LEFT!

@To Never Love

@jacunliffe

@kira blackthorn

@Endless Love

Last edited by a moderator:
A cold breeze flows trough the air. Exhaling breath would make a giant cloud of smoke, classic december, freezing night. The good thing is that the whole group was in one place, the middle of the woods, safe, or atleast for a moment. Brandon throws sticks into the campfire, trying to warm up the enviroment. Only thing he felt was shivers, absolute cold. He fixed his sweater on, making it cover the most of him possible. The campfire started to fade. ''Estrella, do you have matches or a lighter?''

Elise sat by the fire, but aside from the cold that everyone else felt, she was perfectly fine. She had her hair tied in a low fishtail braid and she was sitting a bit farther away from others. She kept her mouth shut, small little particles of frost forming on her cheek and eyelashes. She blinked away the snowflakes, staring at the dwindling fire.

The chill was unpleasant as it traveled up Natalie's spine, making her body shake. She hugged her small frame, doe brown eyes grazing up at the trees that partially shaded the forest from the grey overcast up above. Even if she was physically uncomfortable, it was soothing to know she was in a state of safety.Just for now, at least. Natalie began to pace, as she always did when she was cold. Her black leggings were proving to not serve their purpose in keeping her warm. At that moment she wished she was snuggled up in her baggy sweats, in her room with a mug of tea. Wait, Natalie hated tea. The cold was, yet again making her think crazily. She watched the others. Brandon, trying to take action, and request source of fire from Estella.

Isabel had wrapped her arms around her legs, which happened to be curled up to her chest trying to stay warm. She knew the fire wouldn't last forever and they would have to move sites but for now it was as good as it was going to get. As she sat she tried to avoid thinking about the prickles of cold setting in around her toes, numbing the very tips. But she still managed a smile when she considered where she could have been if they hadn't escaped. SHe looked around the fire seeing everyones discomfort in the cold and wished she could do something about it. She probably could too if she risked using her flight to get them blankets from a house or building that was surely only a few kilometers away. But with it being so soon after she didn't dare.

Curtis felt the cold everywhere, numbing his body and mind and he sat by the little fire that was quickly fading. Despite his willingness to aid the others he found no energy to do so, no reason to search himself for the matches he knew he didn't have. So he sat there, silent and thoughtful like Isabel. Excluding the smile that illuded everyone but her it seemed. His mind was wandering, pondering the fire and how they would survive. But even as he reached the conclusion that they would have to find civilization he heard a small bird in a tree and then felt snow fall onto his head. Knocked down by the bird.

((Sorry.))

Estrella watched the group's small contributor of warmth flicker. Though it wasn't much, she was glad for it as her sweatshirt only protected her from the harsh environment her and her group were in so much. She'd never liked the cold yet here she was surrounded by it and the frozen droplets of water that continued to fall from the sky. The fire started to dwindle and fade, even as Brandon threw more sticks into it. "Here," she said taking the small blue bic lighter out of her pant pocket and handing it to Brandon.

Gaia dutifully ignored the cold as he layed on the ground nearby the others staring up at the stars. They were beautiful tonight. A cold breeze brushed by him pinking his cheeks and nose and making the tips of his fingers and toes tingle as coldness seeped through his leather jacket and numbing his back. Lifting his left hand which held a lit cigarette he took a long drag filling his lungs with warmth and nicotine. The warmth emitting from the fire began to dim bringing forth the knowledge that they would have to move soon. It made him wonder what would happen to them. Would they make it or fall to the cold depths of winter right after gaining freedom? Taking another drag he blew out the smoke slowly and watched the curling white clouds take to the air before being blown away by the wind.

He smiled at the sole fact Estrella had actually carried a lighter. ''Thank god, thanks.'' he said to her. He grabbed the small lighter and nearing it to the campfire. A light flick made the fire burst. He felt relief to see the bright fire dancing again. ''After this night, we have to get money, and a motel room, even if we sleep in the floor, we need a roof on our heads.'' thinking of an idea, he knew how to get money. ''Okay, this might sound very bad, but, we can rob a liquor store. I learned this thing where if I make a gun shape with my hand, I can actually shoot a burst of air, almost if it was a bullet. I rob the place, Curtis runs with the money and I'll find a way to escape.'' he said, with a desperate tone.

Isabel watched the exchange, relieved that somebody had a lighter. At least they can make the fire bigger and hopefully warm them up a bit more. Then Brandon started in with a robbery ploy and she sighed. "Really? Because If I were them If I saw a robbery was carried out by a group of young adults in this area a bunch of light bulbs would go off. Do you seriously think it would work? Because if we rob a liquor store we are bound to attract un wanted attention." She says tiredly warming her hands. "Besides, If we do that I might as well fly into military air space. Be alot quicker. That is if you planned on getting at least one of us caught"

Elise still said nothing, her fingers frosted over slightly. After she mulled it over for a while, she let out a sigh. "I don't see why you guys hate the cold so much. It's nice." she mumbled, staring at her frosted hand. Compared to the others, she probably looked less sickly, but then again, she was always ice cold, like she was strait from Antarctica.

Brandon kept rubbing his chin, looking at the floor, hearing every single word Isabel said. ''But, how else do we get money! I understand we're a bounty but, it can work. Curtis should be fast enough and I can put on some sort of disguise. We need the money!'' hey said, in a nervous tone.

Isabel sighed and looked around, clearly the only one managing to stay calm or at least an image of calm. "If you think it will work fine. But I really don't want to get caught if we don't have to be. Could we at least explore other options first? Like maybe pawning stuff we have or something? At least make enough to get shelter for a night?" She says, her red hair standing out against the snow.

When she heard what Brandon had suggested, Estrella's head shot to look at him with wide eyes and her mouth slightly agape. She agreed with what Isabel said wholeheartedly. She nodded and said, "I agree. We shouldn't be too rash with our decisions. We could scrape something together. Plus, it's likely that the owners of the store would call the police. Then we'd have two groups of people after us."

Last edited by a moderator:
He sighed very heavily when seeing Estrellas and Isabels reactions, scartching his head and calming down. There has to be another way of being able to get money. Wait... I know... ''We can make some sort of street performance, all of us have the same ''power'', we can lift up people or something, that could make great tips.''

Isabel bit her lip. She didn't want to seem like she didn't want to be a team player but even small things like that could draw attention. But she had no idea what to do. "Do we know where we are? Cause I sure don't." She says slowly. She didn't want to comment further on the ideas and just decided to go with whatever they decided.

Curtis looked around at everyone, silently trying to decide if the plans would work or draw attention and then decided to just lay back and let the leaders of the group decide. Like always it seemed.

Gaia listened to their suggestions half heartedly picking out every thing that can go wrong with each one. Soon he grew tired of listening to their suggestions and sat up. Shaking his head he sent snow and water flying from his hair. Pushing himself to his feet he took another drag and headed toward the fire to sit beside Elise. Blowing out the smoke he threw his cigarette butt down and squashed it under his combat boots heels as he spoken. "Thats a great idea Sherlock. It would lead our captors right toward us but as long as we make a few bucks its all good right. " Sending Brandon a charming smile around a new cigarette as he fished out his pack of matches he continued. " I personally think that after finding out where we are we should find a homeless shelter or abandoned building to stay in as we try to find a better way to make money. What do you guys think?"

Abandonded building or homeless shelter, if we can find one, that actually sounds quite smart. ''Well, if we're going to try and find shelter, we should get going, when daylight comes, it'll be easier for them to catch us, won't it.'' He said, while slowly getting on foot and shaking all the snow and dirt that was on his clothes.

Estrella ran her fingers through her loose black hair. It reached the middle of her back now and she wished she had a hair tie or something to keep it out of her face. The whole situation was stressing her out and she wished there was some way that she could get herself and everyone else out of their predicament. "Okay, let's go with that," she said getting to her feet, but as she moved some snow went down her sweatshirt. She let out a small gasp and quickly tried to pat the rest of the snow off of herself.

Isabel nodded at his idea, slightly upset with herself for not thinking of it first. "I agree... Homeless shelter or abandoned building seems like the best option." She slid out of the snow, her knees shaking and took a moment to brush dirt and leaves off of herself, not bothering with the snow on her back or hair since it only concealed her hair in the fairly white landscape. She helped Curtis up who was clearly the coldest of all of them except maybe Estrella. He nodded thanks and they waited for the others.

Elise let out a sigh, getting up. She didn't bother to shake the snow off her, it was almost like a cozy blanket that kept her warm, even though to others it felt cold. She would probably spend her days outside even if they had a roof. She always liked being alone, or away from others more than staying with them.

Gaia smirked around his cigarette chuckling as he watched Estrella do a little dance as she tried to get the snow out. Shaking his head in fond amusement he ran his fingers threw his hair as he took another hit. His friends were so hilarious sometimes. Standing he blew out the smoke in his lungs as he waited for the others. " We should also see about getting some clothes made for the season before we freeze to death. If we find a homeless shelter they might have a few extra coats or maybe we can find a church. They love to give out clothes to the homeless this time of year. You know to show that they care about the less fortunate."

'' Less fortunate, that pretty much sums us up right now. We get new clothes, try to get money, we all buy masks, and make the street performance. Sounds nice, no?'' he asked them, while walking slowly, in hope that there would be any type of abandoned shelter nearby.

All this talk of getting money was replaying on a loop in Natalie's head. Stealing would have been much more affective, but the risks were also much higher. If they were to be caught who knows what would happen. Preforming was certainly the safer decision. "I think Gaia's right." Natalie added, tossing her dark hair over her shoulder so that it rested on her back. "We could try to find some sort of charity, or definitely a homeless shelter." The idea was their best bet. Plus she was barely managing in nothing but a tight grey t shirt and a thin navy blue sweater. "If we want to make it through the night we've gotta find something better than a little bonfire."

As Isabel walked and listened to them she found herself begin to glide along the ground, tired of walking and her legs shaking too badly to walk much further. So she hovered over the ground, listening to the banter about homeless shelters and nearby buildings, only half listening. Now day dreaming about fuzzy socks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back