• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Wand Chooses the Wizard - Plot & Chat

WanderLust.

WildFlower
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
3df3f9c8f0558602afda5be339c4c48c.gif

~ THE WAND CHOOSES THE WIZARD ~
A Harry Potter & Hogwarts Inspired Roleplay
PLOT & CHAT

The year is 1995 and the second wizarding war looms upon us. Hogwarts, as always, has proven to be a sanctuary for young witches and wizards - but how much longer will they be able to keep it safe from the terrors of the outside world? Despite the darkness that waits for them beyond the school walls, Hogwarts has been able to provide a safe haven where students can continue to learn and thrive... well, mostly. Think of your favorite part of every Harry Potter movie or book - The room of requirement, magical creatures, romance, quidditch, the Yule Ball, a Triwizard Tournament, dark prophecies, a secret rebellion, magically inclined breaking and entering - this RP will have it all! A delightful mashup of all of our favorite Harry Potter events, with NO canon characters. This RP will essentially be an *alternate* Harry Potter universe in which the story revolves around our original characters!

So if you'd care to join us on this epic, magical adventure ... Wands at the ready!

Link to Character Sheets Below

Need some potential romance plots for the twins Kiara and Sebastian - Ana is spoken for (YAY)

Also all my beans need friendships and or enemies/rivalries

Both Bohdi and Scarlett are Open for Romances/Crushes

Algernon is spoken for , just gotta edit the sheet. 😆

But all are open for friends and other stuff.

Down to chat anytime about it

Last edited:
Plotting a slow burn enemies to lovers relationship with MissMadi MissMadi involving Cooper and Persephone so for now that’s what’s going on in terms of romance for Cooper.

But I am very open to friendships and rivalries for Cooper! Keep in mind he’s Gryffindor’s seeker for Quidditch so maybe a friendship and/or rivalry there involving Quidditch?

I’m open to talk!

Plotting a slow burn enemies to lovers relationship with MissMadi MissMadi involving Cooper and Persephone so for now that’s what’s going on in terms of romance for Cooper.

But I am very open to friendships and rivalries for Cooper! Keep in mind he’s Gryffindor’s seeker for Quidditch so maybe a friendship and/or rivalry there involving Quidditch?

I’m open to talk!
Ana is the hufflepuff seeker so they could either be buddies who practice seeking together or have somewhat of a friendly rivalry going on! Sebastian is a slytherin chaser so my guess is he will try to throw Cooper off his broom a few times lol

Ana is the hufflepuff seeker so they could either be buddies who practice seeking together or have somewhat of a friendly rivalry going on! Sebastian is a slytherin chaser so my guess is he will try to throw Cooper off his broom a few times lol
Oh I’d love that! I’m always down for a friendly rivalry. And Cooper always needs a practice buddy! Lol

Once I have their forms fully up my lot with be available for plotting.

Rafe is spoken for romance wise. However the man will need other plots as well lol

Hihi! Both of my girls have love interests that are being plotted already, but they're fully open and in need of more friendships, rivalries... past relationships? An amicable end? A complete implosion? Oh the possibilities~

I just posted my gal ,Cassiopeia and she is open for everything! Feel free to message!

Would love at least some fellow pranking buddies for her!

Last edited:
If none of the other professors are taking the role, I think Viola would be happy to take on the position for head of house for Ravenclaw.

I just posted my gal ,Cassiopeia and she is open for everything! Feel free to message!

Would love at least some fellow pranking buddies for her!
Did somebody say pranking? 👀

Cooper's always up for a prank!

Is there a limit to amount of characters? Cause I may or may not have another idea for a character.... so, yeah. Lol

math-thinking.gif

Me trying to figure out her birthday.

I wanted to give her a September birthday but that means she wouldn't get her letter until the next year since the school year would have started before she turned 11. Unless I make her birthday September 1st which is the school start date 😆 Imagine starting school on your birthday

math-thinking.gif

Me trying to figure out her birthday.

I wanted to give her a September birthday but that means she wouldn't get her letter until the next year since the school year would have started before she turned 11. Unless I make her birthday September 1st which is the school start date 😆 Imagine starting school on your birthday
My birthday is September 5th…. Been there🤦🏻‍♀️

Okay - All my babes are officially spoken for in the ~romance~ department <3

Sebastian desperately needs some enemies XD I can see him having beef with any quidditch players from rival houses (or anyone who goes after his sister lol) I'm 100% down for some fist fights and UNFRIENDLY dueling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back