The Walking Dead

The Joker

Elder Member
The Walking Dead

Belbo

Character Sheet:
http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/2001-gt-Sigh-Up-lt-The-Walking-Dead?p=48884#post48884

Info:
http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/2003-gt-Info-lt-The-Walking-Dead?p=48889#post48889

Introduction

as some of you know, The Walking Dead is a TV show too! i have decided to make a RP about it. know what The Walking Dead is about Earth becoming a place for not only man, but for Zombie. the humans basically have to fight off these zombies and try to take over the world again. some of us may die or/and become one of these zombies. and the ONLY way to kill a zombie is shooting or stabbing them in the head (forehead) sometimes there is no room for romance, but we have to do it. GOOD LUCK!

Rules

1.) no killing others or making them into Zombies without asking!

2.) you can use gutts and blood and brains, ect.

3.) you may swear/cuss!

4.) no powers!

Sue.::.

she moved through out the forest, trotting behind Tyler "Wait up! i dont want to be attacked!" she yelled to him, her foot stomping on sticks. "wait!" she yelled, trying to run to him. it was a bumpy hill, with rocks and sticks. anything could come out and attack them

Tyler.::.

he rolled his eyes. he stopped, not looking back at her, and waited. "come on girl, you take years" he said finally looking back at her. she looked like a two year old, bugging to go home after a long day a hiking.

Azriala sat in the tent at the bottom of the hill. She heard shouts and peered out of the flap. It was only Sue and Tyler. She turned back to her sketch book and continued drawing the scene of zombies from yesterdays fight.

Sevil sat outside the tent. He was mad with Azriala. She was so caught up in her godd@mned drawing that she wouldn't teach him to use a knife.

Lost, you may not be able to post till i accept you. please delete this, when i accept you then you may post. please be aware of this, but you are now accepted! thank you :)

(OMG I'm so sorry xD

I kinda got anxious and wanted to RP like immediately since this is like based off my fave show haha)

Victoria sped down the abandoned highway in her Father's Dodge Viper. She was going at least 200 MPH and had the music turned up so loud, that any Walker could hear it for miles. She grinned, turning up the song Swing by Savage and bobbing her head up and down slightly. She was heading towards the old farms, where she hoped that the Walkers had not yet gone there.

She continued down the road, until she was soon passing dried up fields and broken down barns. The car's engine was roaring, attracting a few Walkers after her. But of course, they were WAY to slow.

"There better be actual people out here." She growled to herself as she stuck her handgun out the window, and shot a Walker straight through the head accurately. Even though she was going up to 250 MPH in a sports car, she still managed to curve the bullet so it went directly through its forehead.

"Damn Walkers." She slammed her foot on the gas pedal and zipped farther down the road.

( lol its fine :) man you are too cute lol )

she heard a noise and started screaming. "zombie! oh my god help my Tyler!" she yelled, getting stuck in some mud. she tried to get out but couldnt. and a zombie walked out. "HELP!!!!" she yelled reaching for him.

he saw the zombie and walked forward. it came closer to her and he shot it in the head. he grabbed Sue, using all his strength and pulled her foot out. but her shoe stayed behind. "sh**" he said, bending down to get it. he pulled it out and handed it to Sue. "careful girl, you couldnt have died if i wasnt her" he said looking at her. he looked back at the zombie and sighed.

Azriala looked up at the word zombie. Her fear disappeared as she saw it was just one of the monsters. Sevil watched as the zombie was slain by Tyler.

(xDD)

Victoria suddenly came to a stop and pulled down a dirt road. It was surrounded by a beautiful dried out field with a old-fashioned house and a broken down barn than had a lock on it. She couldn't exactly see the lettering that was written on the barns door, but she hoped it had nothing to do with the dead.

She pulled the sports car to a stop and got out of it. She had a golden rifle in her hands as she walked towards the broken down barn slowly. She finally could make out the writing, and it said DEAD INSIDE KEEP OUT in huge white letters.

She sighed in irritation as she cautiously walked towards the locked up barn, and watched as a rotten hand stuck out the crack and a hungry groan echoed out of the doors. She rose an eyebrow and than decided to go check out the house, hoping there was no Walkers in there.

She padded towards it in a quiet motion, trying not to alarm anything that might be near. She just hoped it would be actual people, since she hasn't seen a real person in almost 2 years.

( e,e! ) :o

he breathed hard, bending down. he wiped his mouth and looked to the side. he saw Azriala and he smiled. he went to normal, stretching his back. he sighed and waved to Azriala. He had known her for years, and began to have a crush on her for quiet a while. he hoped she didnt know.

she nodded to Tyler's lecture and saw Sevil. she always loved to say his name. she adored it. she began to slowly run to him. they were good friends.

Azriala waved back to Tyler. She had known him for years and kind of liked him. She scrambled out of the tent and ran over to him ¨Hey.¨ she said. ..::.. Sevil ran over to Sue ¨Hey.¨ he said as he slid his iPod into his pocket.

she smiled and slowly skipped over to him. "hey!" she said running to him. he gave him a big hug. "its been a while" she said closing her eyes. he was so much taller than her, so she seemed like a little kid hugging her dad.

he slowly walked to her and pat her head. "hey Doggie" he said. he had called her that because he had a dog named Azriala and she always like her. they even sort of looked around, you know with the color on his fur and her hair, and they acted alike too. they both liked the same things. it was always too funny.

Sevil smiled "Yeah. It has." he said and hugged her back.

Azriala laughed at the familiar nicknamed "I missed you." she said as she hugged him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back