The Walking Dead RP

PrettyOddZebra

Friend, Roleplayer, Zebra Lover
*DAY 1*

Jamie was running down the streets of Atlanta, Georgia. She was wearing a white shirt and jeans. She had a blue drawstring backpack on. There was a pistol holstered on her side and a baseball bat in her hand. In her backpack she had 1 1/2 boxes of ammo, a knife, a jacket, another shirt, some cans of food, and a couple bottles of water. She ran past streets that had a few of the walkers walking down them. Some of them noticed her running and would start to go after her, but they were too slow and soon gave up. She found a small store that only had a few walkers inside. She opened the door and bashed the first one in the head with her bat. She then moved in and whacked the other two in the head, watching them drop to the floor. She looked around to make sure there weren't any more in there then she relaxed and tried to catch her breath. There were some cans of food on the floor. She picked them up and stuffed them in her bag. She looked outside; it was getting dark. She would have to hold up in the store for the night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sky was panting hard in the alley behind the store. She gripped her metal baseball bat tightly. Her faded Angels jeans were full of holes and her Alice Cooper t-shirt was soaked in blood. Her bag hung loosely from one shoulder, the other strap broken. Her stomach was empty and she was getting a bit dehydrated. A Walker came at her from the end of the alley. She swung her bat as hard as she could, hearing the slight ding of the metal against the Walker's skull it slumped to the ground, lifeless. Two more started after her and she reached for the handle on the back door of the store. She jiggled it as hard as she could after finding it was locked. One of the Walkers reached for her and she swung her bat again, knocking it down. She swung again, down onto it's skull. She banged on the door, hoping someone was in there.

Jaycee sat on a roof she had cleaned of Walkers. Her legs were dangling over the side in a pair of cut off shorts. She was wearing just a black cami, trying to work the blood out of her jacket and gray t-shirt. She took inventory of her bag. She had three bottles of water, twelve extra arrows along with the four loaded on the crossbow, a package of peanut butter crackers, three apples, and a chocolate bar. She had lucked out on her raiding that day. Her sleeping bag was set out and every possible way onto the roof was blocked.

Jamie was sitting on the floor when she heard banging on the back door. It startled her, and she slowly got up. She picked up her bat and quickly walked over to the door and unlocked it. She swung the door open, holding up her bat, ready to swing. Once the door was opened, she saw that it was just a younger girl. Quickly, she pulled her inside and shut the door gently so it wouldn't make any noise and attract any walkers. She locked the door and moved away from the girl, looking at her. She pointed the bat at her and asked sternly, "Have you been bitten?"

"No!" Sky shook her head quickly. "I'm clean," she promised. She looked around the store frantically worried that she wasn't quite safe yet. "My names Sky," she finally said after calming down a bit.

Jamie nodded and set her bat down, reaching to grab her bag. "My name's Jamie.." She opened her bag and rummaged through it, pulling out a can of pineapples. She opened it with a can opener and held it out to her along with a plastic spoon. "Here, you look a bit hungry.."

"Thank you!" Sky said eagerly taking the can. She didn't remember the last time she had eaten, but it had been a few days. She was careful not to eat the fruit to quickly, not wanting to choke or puke. She drank the juice the chunks of pineapple floated in as well.

Jamie smiled. "You're welcome." She set her bag down and began to walk around the store, looking for anything useful. She sighed and continued looking as she talked to her. "So.. Tell me about yourself. How old are you? Have you been with anyone during this, or have you been alone? Were you headed any place specifically?" She glanced at Sky a few times as she asked her the questions.

Sky finished the pineapple before looking up. "I'm 16," she said in response to the first question. "I've been alone since the first week of the outbreak and I've really just been trying to survive." She put the can down on the floor in front of her.

Jamie continued looking around then eventually gave up, not finding anything else. She sat down by her bag and looked at her while pulling out a bottle of water and taking a sip of it then putting it back into her bag. "I'm from Oklahoma. I was out here visiting friends when the outbreak started. I was staying in a hotel by myself, so I've been alone since the beginning. My dad may or may not still be alive..."

"My dad lived in Oregon," Sky nodded. "I don't know if he's still alive or not." She didn't know if she wanted him to be alive. She looked down at her feet, hugging her knees to her chest.

"I've been contemplating whether I want to risk going to Oklahoma or not. I don't want to get there and find that it's just a big disappointment and that travelling there was all for nothing, but then again, he may be okay. This might sound a bit crazy, but my father was always a believer and preparing for 'the end of the world' type of stuff. If he is alive, he might actually have a really good shelter..." Jamie stared at the floor, wondering about her dad, trying to decide what she should do.

"Then it might be worth a shot," Sky said. "My dad was always drunk. I doubt he lasted long." She hoped she was right.

Jamie nodded again. "But if we're even going to attempt it, we're going to need a vehicle first...and gas, food..." She sighed. "This is going to take some time..and a lot of scavenging."

Jamie got up and went to the front door of the store. She locked it then went to sit by Sky. "Yes. We could... We need a plan, though. A well thought out plan.."

(Sky was in an alley, Jamie was in a store, Jamie grabbed Sky, rescuing her from zombies. They're planning. Jaycee's sitting on a roof. You could join up with her.)

Sky nodded. "It'd take awhile to gather all the food and stuff anyways."

Jamie looked at both of their bags. "And if we're going to gather that much, we're going to need some bigger bags... Okay. So tomorrow we need to find a car and some gas cans. We need to check to see if there's still gas at any gas stations and fill up whatever gas cans we find. If the gas stations don't have gas...." She made a disgusted face. "We'll have to siphon gas from abandoned cars. We'll gather whatever food we can from the lobbies of gas stations and whatever general stores we find... I don't think I even need to mention how dangerous this will be.. And this might seem a bit sexist in some way, but I think we need to find a guy to help us with this.. One that's not going to screw us over, though, of course." She looked at Sky, playing with the strings on her bag as she talked.

Earlier that day, Rex had discovered his lack of bullets. He grumpily started out for the nearest city first thing after breakfast. Now, he was just entering the city. He held a menacing blade in his right hand, and a shot gun in his left. He wore though thick, woodsman clothing.

"It can be... But that's beside the point. So are goals for tomorrow are big, we most likely wont accomplish some of them" Jamie looked pulled out her jacket and looked at the floor. She made another disgusted face and laid down on her side, using her jacket as a pillow.

Rex looked around. He decided he might as well search everywhere. He'd be able to get some extra supplies, other than ammo, as well. (Should he go into the store the girls are in?)

Jamie laid there, thinking about what they were to do the next day. She listened to the noises around her: soft groans from distant Walkers, Sky breathing.. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to block out the sounds of Walkers. She sighed and curled up, holding her backpack and bat close to her. 
(I'm not sure. She may want you to have him meet up with her other character)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back