• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum The Walking (Closed due to inactivity)

(Am i in the tree or no? I'm in the tree! :D ) I moan in pain and see them negotiating over me "amm..." i moan a little more, losing loads of blood "Save me, sir let him get his first aid kit" I do a quiet scream quietly and pass out (I'm not going to be talking for a little while)

I keep the gun pointed at Marcus's head. "Are you friendly? If so, drop your weapons."

(sorry. need to check xD )

@MrRifter

Last edited by a moderator:
Brianna gasped as she laid up, She turned both sides of her, she didn't recognize Her surroundings. She got up and picked up her weapons and started walking, she needed to know what was going on. As she was walking she heard a groan she slowly turned to face with a zombie.

She jumped a little then she punched it in the jaw, the zombie backed up a little but then it came closer to her she took out Her machete and sliced it's neck causing the head to fall off. She smirked at her accomplishments then heard voices and her smirk faded.

She walked to the noise, she seen a man hold up a gun on another man's head. Brianna his behind a tree and shot her crossbow to the man's thigh. @Lunlop

I point my gun to her head as I fall down and pull the trigger. The bullet SHOOTS for her head

(Don't do that shit. I don't play. That shit could get you killed in real life. You don't just jump into other people's business)

Give other people a chance to react to your lines... don't say "It DOES hit them" say "In an ATTEMPT to hit them" etc.

Sounds awoke the newest arrival, Joker to the killing fields that were his surroundings. It was pathetic enough to even need to get up. How long had he been out? Hours? Days? A whole apocalypse? Rising to his feet slowly, Jack suddenly realized (although obvious already) that he was not alone. He could hear the groans of the undead, but that was to be expected in this godforsaken place. Yet, the conflict seemed to be too close to him to be directed against the horde. Maybe there was a struggle outside? Joker realized that he had been isolated in a room with no door, leading out into the hallway where the noise had been heard. Not wanting to risk anything, especially his life, Joker called out annoyed to the hallway. "Stop shooting at each other..... if you are at all..." he stated with a lack of sincerity. Sure, the world was off-kilter, but truly it didn't matter to him. Everything was a game in itself anyways.

All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream.

@Lunlop @Mariam

i am fully awake now and notice there is shootings at the ground "For god's sake get me down, im in fucking pain in here! It isn't fun with a 3 inch branch in my arm! I look at Alexander who looks like he is wondering in his mind "Hey, alex. Can you- AHHHH ERRR!" the branch brakes from the tree and i fall ten feet, give or take a few, i stumble onto the ground and there is about 4 centimeters of wood sticking out of each end. @Invalid User

"Shit! Jasper!" Alexander would run towards Jasper, and drag him into the wreck.

(This has been voided.)

blacking out of times i noticed i've neen moved into the building and placed on a table. I also notice the men are talking peacefully (Hope you don't mind if i changed that part? If so just say and i can edit it) @Invalid User

NateALis said:
blacking out of times i noticed i've neen moved into the building and placed on a table. I also notice the men are talking peacefully (Hope you don't mind if i changed that part? If so just say and i can edit it) @Invalid User
(Go ahead)

(My character isn't a girl. I'm leaving because I'm busy and I don't have time for this roleplay. Sorry I'm working. Have fun.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back