• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum The Walking (Closed due to inactivity)

my vision is blurry, somehow i landed on a dead body near the crash site. i looked at my watch 6:47. "dammit its almost night. someone might have survived the crash" limping toward the helicopter, I yell, "Hey! Anyone Ok?"

Alexander's leg was impaled on part of the helicopter, equipment strewn everywhere. He woke up, and saw his leg. He couldn't yell, but he wanted to. He raised his hand, weakly.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Come on i got you." I lift up Alexander. i use all my strength to carry my weapons and another human being. "is there anyone else in that crash site?"

"shit" I lay down Alexander near a piece of rubel. i pull out a M1911 from my bag and gives it to him it to him. "i will be right back." i limp towards @MrRifter almost forgetting about my wounds. i throw him across my shoulders. halfway walking back to Alexander, I feel a great pain in my leg and almost dropping him.

I wake up in my house. I get my clothes on, get all my equipment and head outside. I see a stranger in the distance.

Pointing to @TylerLemon I ask "who are you?"

Lunlop said:
I wake up in my house. I get my clothes on, get all my equipment and head outside. I see a stranger in the distance.
Pointing to @TylerLemon I ask "who are you?"
(Not trying to be rude, but if you saw @TylerLemon, you saw the smoking wreck of a helicopter.)

A flash was seen from the helicopter crash, and a gunshot was heard, then screaming. "THEY'RE HERE!" Alexander yelled. More flashes and gunfire.

Alexander dropped the pistol and tackled a bandit, grabbing his AK and spraying it everywhere.

i run to the pistol. diving to grab it but a zombie was standing over it. i grab the gun to shoot the zombie and it fell over, but as i look over broken barrier. there was a horde. i yell, "We got to go now!"

Marcus wokes up being carried away by Tyler, "Oh shit what the-" he recoils from Tyler and drops to the ground. "Argh, my head", he grabs his bleeding head in pain. He then crawls along the ground, and grabs a stick to helps him stand up. "Oh man the helicopter, and- OH SHIT we got bandits and zombies too!" "Alexander! Tyler! We need to run NOW!

Marcus chooses limps back near the crash site and grabs an M16, an extra magazines, and 2 MREs. He fires at a group of bandits approaching Alexander.

Marcus hastily grabs a first aid kit from a dead medic and runs to the house with Tyler. He immediately opens the kit and bandages his head. "Anyone else needs some fixing?".

Just waking up from the wreck i notice im about twenty feet in the air "What the hell?" i move a little and i fall a little, it was a tree. I try to move my right arm but it just hurts extremely, i look over and a giant branch is sticking out of it with blood everywhere, "AHHHHHHHH!!!!" i scream, i start to panic but i notice everyone is in the house. Zombies are grabbing the trees and i start to go into shock "Please god, i don't want to die like this, PLEASE!" i say, I look into the house and see Marcus look at me @MrRifter

"Marcus please help me!" and i start to cry. The zombies are now at my feet. I start to cry heavily now and all i can do is kick there heads "I don't want to die!" @MrRifter

Flashes and gunfire were seen and heard. Most of the zombies dropped dead. Alexander was limp-running in the direction of @NateALis He'd spray down the rest, look up at him, and climb the tree. He grabbed his knife and sawed off the branch.

Marcus cleans up his head and notices Jasper's. (@NateALis ). He grabs his M16 and runs out the house. Marcus fires at the zombies surrounding the the trees. He manages to kill 3 zombies, but this only causes all the zombies to turns at him instead.

"SHIIIIIII" Marcus directionessly runs into the forest, with most of the zombies running after him.

(Not really sure if we're in the house or in the forest) I look around you all "Thanks guys so much, i really thought i was a goner" i look at my arm and still see a branch in it, almost passing out i get up and grab my pistol, only bending my arm hurt so much. How am i suppose to tolorate the recoil, "God damn it!" someone looks at me, not sure who though. "I'm totally useless just the sliet movement of my arm hurts badly, how much use will i be in a fight?" I say to the person

Bulletproof helmet on head, Flak Jacket strapped to back 'n' front, I run into the house, picking up a pistol along the way. I check the two clips. They both hold 20 bullets. Standing by the door, I point it at Marcus, switching aim back and forth between the others, checking my surroundings carefully. "Drop your weapons. Don't try anything stupid! What do you have?" @MrRifter

Marcus walks out of the forest, after getting away from the small zombie horde that was chasing him. Marcus notices that hels being held at gunpoint. "Whoa, easy there" Marcus grips his M16 and readies his fingers at the trigger. "Look, whatever you wanted, there's a small horde of zombies in the forest, and therels still these bandits".

"Now excuse me, I need ro get my first aid kits in the house and take care of that guy on the tree".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back