• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum The Walking (Closed due to inactivity)

Marcus follows Alexander from behind. "Oh come on, don't you- oh shit". 4 zombies run past Alexander. Marcus starts slinging rocks at them and kill 2 zombies with rock strikes to their foreheads. One zombie only got hit in the knee, which causes it to limps. Marcus prepares his spear and stabs at a charging zombie in the eyes. He immediately pulls out his spear and decapitates another one with a spear slash. He grabs a rock and slings it at the limp zombie. Crushing it's head.

I shoot some zombies in the head and stab one in the head with my combat knife "Yall think you guys can have the fun without me?" i turn around and a zombie jumps on my bu surprise, aswell dropping my knife "HELP!" i say barely keeping the zombie from drooling his blood on me @MrRifter

Eden ran toward the gunshots as he heard a cry for help. He noticed a small group of people. He hid behind a tree and watched, not knowing if he should get involved yet.

@allyall

(@NateALis) "Hold on". Marcus drives his spear into the zombie, and yanks it into the ground. Then he finish off the by stabbing it on the eyes.

"There's going to be MORE of them coming, we should go to a safe place"

Last edited by a moderator:
A hooded figure in jeans, a red hoodie and a red bandanna as a mask shoots an arrow down at one of the zombies he was on top of a tree. It was Joseph. He didn't say anything and kept shooting. He decided to jump down, "Uh..." he was about to say something but he decided it wasn't the right time to say anything. Well they were in the middle of a fire fight. @Invalid User @MrRifter @NateALis

Just then, a random person ran out of the forest, screaming and tossing his arms around; he fired his gun wildly, and shouted "RUN!" to @TylerLemon "GET OUT OF H- just then the man was devoured.

Alexander finished beating the absolute living shit out of a zombie's skull, and then he noticed @Sexy McGee "Oh, hey" Alexander then raised his empty AR in his direction. "Drop the bow." he said.

Last edited by a moderator:
a few hours pass. as i laying on the ground somehow still alive, out of energy, bleeding out. i hear footsteps close by. Looters? rescuers? or more zombies to finish me off.

@TylerLemon heard a squad of soldiers run through the forest, "Move move move!" The one who appeared to be the leader. The leader noticed the injured man on the ground and called for a medic, the medic quickly walked over to the injured @TylerLemon "You're going to be okay." the medic assured.

"Sir, we're here to get you out of here, the place is going to be reduced to rubble by airstrikes soon." the medic said. "We need blood bag; type O!" the medic shouted. The medic performed a blood transfusion. A man who appeared to be a radioman called for a helicopter, and shortly after a helicopter arrived.

"We're taking you to the Aircraft carrier nearby, get in; they could be here at any moment."

The medic hopped into the helicopter, dragging @TylerLemon into there and helped the group in.

"A AIRCRAFT CARRIER!" I shout in relief but also disbelief, "We're strangers! You seriously trust us to be on a mobile fortress? For all you know i could a psychopathic killer! but im not so dont shoot me or anything!" @Invalid User

A bullet flew right into the medic's forehead, and he fell out of the helicopter. The person manning the chaingun opened fire, and yelled "GET IN! HURRY UP!"

TylerLemon said:
"What the fuck is going on!?"
The helicopter took off, but its lifetime was cut short by an RPG, "WE'RE HIT!" the pilot yelled. The rocket had hit the tail.

"WE'RE LOSING HER! BRACE FO- The helicopter slammed into the ground, things flying everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back