• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Walker Twins (1x1)

Jared turned around and pushed open his brothers bedroom door, then walked into his dark room, shutting it behind him. He didn't need to turn on the light as he stumbled over to Chris's bed, because his room was laid out in the exact same way, just decorated differently. And, Chris's room was much tidier than his own. Jared sits down on the edge of Chris's bed and sighs, resting his elbows on his knees and his hands propping up his head. "You're not a freak. I was just angry.. At myself mainly, you did nothing wrong. You're right, I'm never around, and I don't know when we got so... Distant. Christ sake you would think we'd be so close." He says this, mumbling, afraid to say anything wrong again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris just laid there, when he felt the bed sink. He knew that he brother had set down on his bed, it was too dark in his room so he really couldn't see the older male. He just laid there looking at the older male, where he thought his brother was. He listen to the older male speak, he looked down at the bedding before looking back at his own brother. He knew that he was crying and his voice would be crack "y-your friends don't like me very much. I wanted to talk to you even try to offer to help you with your homework yet you where always to busy with your friends but I guess that I didn't speak up loudly either."

Jared sighs, "I wish we were still like we were before." He pushes his hair out of his eyes and lays back on the part of bed that he was one so that he was side by side with his brother. He thinks about his friends for a moment. His parents had always thought that they were a bad influence on him, and they really were, but Jared would never admit that, not even to his brother. There was so much that he hadn't told him, so much that had changed, but he felt like he couldn't tell him. Maybe that's what took them away from each other. Jared can feel his eyes watering slightly and he quickly wipes it away with his hands. "I'm sorry I'm such a dick.."

Chris sat up, he looked at his brother. Even no matter what had happened between them Chris still cared about his brother and thought about him often. He didn't want them to be like they where, he wanted something better for the both of them. Chris shifted so that he could rest his forehead on Jared's shoulder. He sat there for awhile not saying anything. "It's still not to late to change things, I still want to be with you brother. We can still do things together like we did in the past. Since we both know what's wrong we can work together to make things better. If you want?"

Jared rubbed his eyes again, pulling his long sleeves over his hands. As Chris rests his forehead on Jared, he smiles slightly, and listens to him. "I want to." He confirms and nods his head slightly. He considers telling his brother about the things that he had kept, but he couldn't yet. "I want to be a better person. A better brother. I hope... I hope I can." As he spoke he absentmindedly scratched just below his inner elbow, reminding himself of what he had done earlier that day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back