• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Vladimir

ah alright, are you okay with that, rose?

It's just that it was puppeteering. It just means that you had her character faint you were technically controlling her character. I don't mind it if everyone is okay with it but it bothers some people.

oh...

Sorry. It seemed like that was possible based on what I percieved to be her character. Shy, timid, first timer.

I see where I messed up and will edit it appropriately if need be. I understand that it can mess up the dynamic.

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries, it's just a lot of people like complete control over their character. It's just better to ask. Don't want a disagreement this early on, lol. Stuff like that can kill a rp in an instant because someone gets offended.

[QUOTE="Von Winston]No worries, it's just a lot of people like complete control over their character. It's just better to ask. Don't want a disagreement this early on, lol. Stuff like that can kill a rp in an instant because someone gets offended.

[/QUOTE]
hey are you accepting?

animegirl20 said:
hey are you accepting?
Yes we are :3 You can just make a character. So far we have a captain, security and scientist. We still need a medic, navigator and mechanic for the crew, or whatever you want aha

[QUOTE="Von Winston]Rex is just happy there's all these womenfolk (8))
btw, Latorrex, mind if I nickname you Rex?

[/QUOTE]
kk I'm gonna have to get used to it.

lollll you could just say no xD aha.

Anyways, I'm gonna make another post already about the ship moving to get things going.

oh, I guess there's some confusion. Alright so I didn't explain that at all, we're gonna take the miniship to lock into Vladimir who is already in circulation around our take-off point and then pewwwww. Off we go to alpha 7, landing in the Elmers area of the planet. If you want, you can make a post before I make the take-off post.

Freedom... but to be honest, if people walk in after we've been on the planet for days and pretend they've always been there in the background, I'm totally fine with it lol Whatever works, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back