• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Visitor

Eldarkon

Still writing my story
Mark was a bit nervous that he had to come and greet the new exchange student, knowing that it was girl and by the file a vary cute one. On the car ride to the airport he could barely focus, almost missing a few turns on the highway.

Mark was 17, and could drive on his own. His parents thought it would be polite for him to pick up the new student so he could introduce himself to her sooner, wanting for them to form a friendship of some sorts. Mark agreed, with this girl being cute and all. But he could have never imagined that his relationship with the girl would be more intamite than he thought

Arriving at the airport, he parked his truck and took out a cardboard sigh from the back, with the students first and last name written in large bold pernement marker. Walking over to the pickup area, he spotted her, and was truly amazed. He had never seen such a Gorgeous girl in his life. She looked magical, and all he could do was stand there with the sign in his hand with open eyes and a open mouth

@Summer Breeze

Kathelijne was nervous, oh boy was she nervous, she had just had a long flight and now she was here, on this unknown airport, about to meet some strangers she would have to live with for the next few months. "come on, Kate, you can do this" Kate said to herself as she spotted a boy in the crowd holding a cardboard sign with her last name on it. He was rather handsome actually, a vague smile appeared around her lips as she walked straight towards him. 

"hello there, you must be Marcus" Kate said as she approached the boy, a very light accent could he heard if you would listen closely "I'm Katelyn scheepsma" she smiled "in The Netherlands we pronounce it as Kathelijne (keht-eh-leyn-eh), though. but you can call me Katelyn, or Kate, or Katy, whatever you want" she told him. 

@Akio Chikara

Snapping back to reality, Mark notice the girl walk towards him and give a greeting. Katelyn, what a nice name. "Nice to see you Katelyn. My family is vary exited to meet you" he noticed her stunning blue eyes scanning up and down his body. Was she checking him out? Probably not. Even with his good looks, Mark did not impress the girls all that much.

Seeing that Zoe had heavy luggage, and decided to be a gentlemen. "May I take your luggage manm?" he said with a smile.

@Summer Breeze

kate smiled "I'm very exited to meet them too" she said happily. she was glad that her host family, so far, seemed to be very nice, otherwise it would have been a bit of a problem. "my luggage? oh, if you want to" she then said, looking at her suitcase, then she handed him her suitcase with a tulip patern on it, the national flower of The Netherlands. it was quite heavy indeed, so she was happy that he wanted to carry it for her. 

@Akio Chikara

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back