• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Visitor

"Oh, sorry. ill go fetch us a few" Mark said before opening the sliding glass door at the side of the house. The door opened up to a beautiful kitchen, with almost every kitchen gadget you could think of. The counters were a polished granite, perfectly reflecting the light above them. Making his way to a closet at the entrance to his kitchen, he fetched two vary comfortable towels.

going back to the outside, Mark pressed a button at the base of the fire place. a warm flame burst up, and started to heat everything around it. he then gave Zoe a nice warm soft towel "Here you are"

"It's so fluffy!" Zoe giggled as she wrapped the huge thing around her. "Thanks." She smiled as she focused her gaze back on Mark. She scooted closer to the fire and stuck her hands out to warm them up. "Its been so long since I've seen a fire." She laughed slightly as she stared at the flames.

Zoe let out a long sigh as she felt herself begin to warm up. "Thanks, I really needed this. Its been so long since I've been able to just relax and have fun." She spoke as she looked up and gave Mark a warm smile.

"Im happy that your enjoying yourself" Mark said ,looking back at her with his deep blue eyes, Mark smiled also. his gaze never left hers, him always looking into her warm chocolate eyes. the reflection of the flame could be seen clearly through them. there was just something about her that Mark just loved so much. Even though there was just as beautiful girls at his school, she was different in some way, and it made Mark exited.

Mark now knew what this girl was kind of like, but he wanted to more about her. her experiences, her relationships, and who she really is. "now that we have this time to chat, tell me about yourself Zoe" he said, Huddling up in the towel

"Me?" Zoe asked taken back. She finally broke eye contact with Mark as she looked down at the fire. "Nothing much to tell..." She trailed off. It was partly true. The only things she could tell were not very happy experiences. Honestly she came here to get away and enjoy a new life.

Once she finally looked up again she could see Mark was not satisfied with her answer. She let out a sigh as she decided exactly what to tell him. "Well for as long as I can remember it's just been my mother and I. She is a lovely woman, I love her tons, but it can get pretty lonely since she works all the time." Zoe blushed a little at her honesty.

"I know what that feels like" Mark said, staring into the flame. it comforted him to know that he wasn't the only one that felt alone"My parents are extremely busy as well. My dad runs a successful company and my mother is a surgeon, witch leaves me alone in the house most hours of the day". his eyes teared up a bit with these thoughts, since his parents went there for him most of the time. but he then looked over to Zoe and smiled "At least im going to have you as company for the next few months"

Zoe gave him a genuine smile. She was very glad that she wouldn't have to be alone this summer. All of a sudden her stomach made a sound that broke the silence. "I'm so sorry!" She blushed as she covered her stomach with her hand. "I haunt eaten since I was on the plane. I'm so starving." She laughed. "I've got a great idea. Let's cool something! I'm a great chef." Zoe chirped pointing toward the kitchen.

Marks eyes perked up. He was vary surprised, usaly he only made food for himself. Now there was this girl, Zoe, who was offering to make him something. "Id like that vary much" Mark rose from his chair and opened the sliding glass window to the kitchen. he then held out a hand to Zoe "Shall we go"

Zoe smiled big as she hopped up from her chair. "Yeah food!" She cheered as she took Marks hand and followed him inside. Her eyes lit up as she ran into the kitchen. "This is 4 times bigger then mine!" She spoke in awe as she ran over to the fridge and opened it. " So much food... What should we make?" Zoe asked as she turned to Mark.

Mark looked around the room, thinking about what they could do. he wanted something quick, but good. after eyeing the living room, complete with leather couches, and a 110 inch flat screen tv, he had a wonderful idea. "I got an idea" Mark said, walking over to the fridge and pulling out some milk and a couple of ice cream tubs. he then made his way to a closet and grabbed some toppings. this included sprinkles, chocolate chips, caramel, and much more. he then finally grabbed the blender and put it on the table in front of them and plugged it in "how about some milkshakes" he said smiling

Zoe's eyes lit up at the sight of the food. "Oh... my... god..." she breathed as she stared at the sweet. "Yes!" She chirped as she ran over to the blender and began to poor everything into it. Zoe was so excited that she completely forgot to put the top on the blender and stuff exploded everywhere. "I'm so sorry." She blushed as she looked over at the now covered in ice cream Mark.

Mark slid a finger down his face, covering it in ice cream. he then put the ice cream covered finger in his mouth. "mmmmm tasty" he said before bursting out into laughter

Zoe reached over and dragged her finger along his cheek before sliding it in her mouth. "Very tasty." She agreed before joining him in laughter. "I'm such klutz." Zoe spoke as her laughter died down. "We should clean up..." she trailed up as she looked around.

Mark calmed down, and then looked around the kitchen. "your right, it looks like we've made quite a mess". walking over to the sink, Mark washed his face, with all the delicious ice cream going down the drain. he then wet two dish towels, rung them out and returned to the table. "You start on one end of the table and ill start on the other" he said after giving her a towel. they could over more counter this way. walking over to the other side of the counter, mark washed as best he could.

"Sounds like a plan Stan!" Zoe chirped as she grabbed the towel and hopped to the other side of the table. She began to hum a bit as she cleaned the table making sure to get it spotless. She didn't want his parents to return home to a messy house. As she met Mark in the middle she accidentally let out a soft yawn. "Sorry." She laughed as she walked over to the sink and set the towel down.

After the mess was cleaned up, Mark decided to do something fun, before both of them went off to bed. eyeing the living room from earlier, Mark took the remote and pressed a button. immediately the 100 inch flat screen tv flashed on, showing a menu. the menu had different headings titled "Movies", "Tv", "Internet" and "Games". "So, care to watch a movie or play a game?". Mark thought to have a bit of fun with her, playing a video game or watching a movie.

(You're being a little rude with bugging me a lot. My father just had a heart attack a few days ago and i've been in the hospital with him.)

"Ive never played video games before. I never really had the money to buy them." Zoe sheepishly admitted as she focused her gaze on the tv. She walked over to the huge couch and plopped down on it as she eyes the beautiful flat screen. "Maybe a movie?" Zoe asked. "I'm thinking a horror." She continued as a slight dark smile appeared on her face.

Mark sat down on the black leather couch. He was almost beside Zoe, but wasent quite next to her, leaving a little space between them.

When she said horror, Mark smiled with Zoe. He always loved a good horror movie on a Friday night. "That sounds like a great idea" Mark took the remote and choose the Movie option. A list of movies came up, in alphabetical order I may ad. He then chose the horror genre and gave the remote to Zoe "I'm good with anything"

Zoe looked down at the remote and hesitated for a second before taking it from him. She scrolled through the movies for awhile as she tapped the remote against her chin. "I cant decide!" Zoe huffed as she continued to flip between two movies. Finally she just gave up and clicked the first one. The movie the Conjuring started to play and Zoe grabbed the blanket that was next to her and cuddled into it. "Want some?" She asked offering some of it to Mark.

Mark was vary nervous. not about the movie, he had seen tonnes of horror movies before. he was nervous about the blanket, seeing that it was only for one person. he would have to cuddle up next to her if he were to take some, but it would rude to say no. "Um, sure. id like that" Mark said, taking some blanket and sitting next to Zoe. This was the best, watching a horror movie on a friday night with a beautiful girl. it was every mans dream, and Mark had missed times like this. but he did not want to get to close to her, unless she was comfortable with it.

Wanting to spice up the mood, Mark grabbed another remote that controlled the lights. he pressed a button and the lights faded to black as the opening credits were just finishing. This was going to be fun, for he had never seen this movie. HE had no idea what to expect

Zoe raised an eyebrow at how Mark was acting. 'Was he nervous?' she questioned in her head. She released the thought with a slight shake of her head and focused back on the movie. The blanket was a little small and the part of her not covered by it was getting cold so she scooted closer to Mark to the point where there arms were touching. She had never seen the movie before so when the first jump scare happened she let out a squeal and jumped into Mark. "Sorry." She blushed as she scooted away from him again.

The first jump scare startled Mark as well. he jumped in his seat a bit, his eyes widening at the sight. but he felt better when Zoe jumped to him for safety. Her two arms wrapping around his for just a few seconds were kind of comforting, relaxing him a bit. hearing her apology, Mark smiled "its perfectly fine, its a perfect example of why you shouldn't watch movies like this alone" he said giggling. he was trying to make her more comfortable and safe

Zoe let out a soft laugh at Mark's remark. She found herself missing the warmth that Mark gave her but she resisted the urge to snuggle closer to him. After a few more jump scares the movie was beginning to die down and Zoe let out a soft yawn as she struggled to keep her head up. It eventually fell onto Mark's shoulder but she was too tired to move it.

(Btw, i never got to say sorry for nagging you, i had no idea that you were going through something so hard. my condolences to your father)

Mark was loving the movie, his eyes staring with interest and fascination. It kept him on his toes, with all of the build ups and jump scares. After a while though, the movie died down he began to lose interest. he took a look at his wrist watch. *11:30. its getting late*. he then felt something fall on his shoulder, a looked beside him. It was Zoe, resting her head on his shoulder. She was struggling to keep her eyes open, and she let out a soft yawn. but before the movie ended, she feel asleep. And there they were, Zoe sleeping up agaist Mark and Mark not knowing what to do. Should he wake her up? Should he just stay there? Should he take her to her room?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back