• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Vanderbilt Help ☼

VintageBlues

downtown queen

ezgif.com-add-text%206_zpsdh9xhpox.gif

? If you have any questions ask them here! ?

Yay! Thank you so much for both the welcome and the reserve, haha! She'll be up as soon as possible~!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I meant to mention sooner but where I put "chef 2 WIP" I meant Maid instead, I do not have a character in that role, again sorry about that,

Keira Winston] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18543-vintageblues/ said:
@VintageBlues[/URL] I'll try to get my CS up tonight. I'm kinda busy at the moment, sorry.
No problem, take your time!

@VintageBlues , there was a post made but all I see is a dot. Wasn't sure if that was an accident for not, so figured I'd tell you.

ayezombie said:
@VintageBlues , there was a post made but all I see is a dot. Wasn't sure if that was an accident for not, so figured I'd tell you.
Oh yeah it was just to bump the thread up! Haha it was intentional, but thank you for making sure! Bye the way, I'm loving your character.

I'm sorry I'm going to have to drop this rp. I have too much on my plate and I am very busy I am so very sorry

VintageBlues said:
Oh yeah it was just to bump the thread up! Haha it was intentional, but thank you for making sure! Bye the way, I'm loving your character.
Ahh, gotcha. And thank you very much!

Um, so, this is a little nerve wracking since I'm new here, and I probably wouldn't have joined if I hadn't seen @Owlet ask first(':3), but if it's at all possible, I'd like to please reserve a babysitter position @VintageBlues ( :) )

AnimeliaAnimalia said:
Um, so, this is a little nerve wracking since I'm new here, and I probably wouldn't have joined if I hadn't seen @Owlet ask first(':3), but if it's at all possible, I'd like to please reserve a babysitter position @VintageBlues ( :) )
Welcome! So sorry for my late response, I've been vacationing and so my internet has been really spotty. You're definitely welcome to reserve a role!

Sadly I'm going to have to drop my reservations. It turns out that I'm too busy being a co-GM for a complicated RP which takes up a lot of RPN time, plus I am swamped with volunteering. Best of luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back