The Vampire's Mansion (RyuJunkie & Lamblove)

RyuJunkie

It was just around 10 PM when Alex arrived at the gate of the abandoned mansion. Alex got out of his car to open said gate before he could continue driving in. "Man the scenery is just perfect. Now if only these idiot townsfolk's would sell it to me." He said to himself. The people around this town warned Alex not to go in there. Some said it was haunted, others say that a she devil lived in there with one old woman saying that her son never returned upon venturing inside the mansion. Alex thought they were all just crazy, so he was going to prove that there was nothing here by spending the night in the place. By morning he would have prove and an offer waiting for them. Parking his car right beside the front entrance of the mansion Alex got out taking with his only a flashlight, his phone which had a video camera, and a gun just in case. "Well here goes nothing." He spoke to himself again as he entered the mansion.

Samantha stood in the shadows of the attic, looking out of the small round window. Hm she thought. It seems as if another human has come to spend the night. The last human she could remember was about ten years ago. He had been quite easily scared, and she had fun scaring him. And now, a new human dared to enter her home. Hopefully he'll be as weak as the other one.

Alex stood by the front door of the mansion, observing the surroundings that he was in now. For an abandon mansion it wasn't in that bad of a shape. As if someone was keeping it up. Didn't matter to Alex anyway because once he got the deed to the land he was tearing it down. He got his phone out and opened up the camera app and began recording. "Alright you town folks. I am about to show you proof that there's no one living in here and this place is not haunted. I'm going to go around every part of this house and show you that there's nothing here as well as spend the night. Once morning comes I'll return with an offer, one that you can't refuse because I proved you guys wrong. Let's begin." Alex said recording all of it as he began going into the living room.

Samantha had quietly crept down from the attic. What a strange device. She watched the newcomer talk to a metallic lookin object, and then head towards the living room. "This is too easy," she muttered to herself. She followed him, purposely hiding in the shadows. Then, when she had decided the time was right, she pushed a chair, aiming it so that it would bump into the intruder.

The chair bumped into Alex's left leg. "Huh." Alex looked to his side and the chair. "Did it, just move by itself?" He asked himself. He looked down on the floor to see some rope next to one of the chair legs. "Oh I see. Trying to pull tricks to scare me." Alex assumed. "Well it won't work. Now I know why they won't sell this place, cause they don't want to. No matter, I'll just up the offer." Akex decided he spent enough time in the living room. Onto onr of the many rooms in the mansion. He headed upstairs.

"You think a humans in that village would do this much? Those lazy good for nothing freeloaders?" Samantha muttered under her breath. "I'll show you." She followed him up the stairs, keeping to the dark edges. On every step, she'd tap her foot just light enough to be heard. She worked on mapping out her scare plan in her head. Let's see, I'll start with paranoia, and save some of the bigger scares do later. Yes, he will run screaming, only to be drained by me.

Alex kept hearing tapping noises as he walking up the stairs. Of course he ignored them thinking it was being caused by his walking. He headed into one of the master bedrooms filming on his phone of course. "Well as you can see I've been in the house for about twenty minutes and nothing has happened. This room doesn't to be cursed or have people living in it. Not bad looking either. Maybe I'll restore this mansion......nah. I'm tearing this pile of crap down." Alex said as he continued through the mansion.

Smantha slipped into the room right after the intruder; closing the creaky door behind her. She turned the lock, and a loud click echoed throughout the room. She felt her anger rise as she listened to him talking. "How dare you call my home a pile of crap!" she shrieked. Using the speed no mortal could match, she snatched the thick blankets off of the bed and threw them over the human. She spun him to disorient him, and then pushed him down to the floor. Smiling to herself, she dropped down under the bed to watch his reaction.

"Huh, who was." Was all Alex got out before he was covered in a blanket and spun around before being pushed down to the floor. He now realized that he wasn't alone. "Oh I see how it is. Trying to make me think it was a ghost. I know someone's in here with me so how about getting me out of this blanket and we talk like mature people." Alex said assuming it was someone fron the town messing with him.

Samantha debated whether or not she should reveal herself. Fianlly, she stood from under the bed. "As you wish," she said, walking over to the fallen lump on the floor. She gave a hard yank, pulling the blanket out. She threw it back into the bed so she could have both hands ready if she needed them. Her fangs were just barely visible.

Alex remained laying face first on the floor. He finally got himself back up and dusted himself off before looking at the other intruder. She looked, different from the other towns people. Alex assumed that they just dressed her up like some sort of ghost to scare him off. Well it wasn't going to work. "Just who the hell do you think you are? Trying to pull off all these amateur stupid tricks. What do you have some sort of connection with this house? Well I don't care, I'm buying this and burning it down weather you like it or not!" Axel said to Samantha.

A low growl escaped Samantha's throat. "You have the nerve to come in here and drag your muddy feet through my house, then you insult me and my 'tricks', and you threaten to destroy my home?" Her rage was building by the second, and she was unsure how long she could contain it. "Generally, I drain intruders swiftly, but you are special. Perhaps I'll torture you first. Yes, I believe a slow and painful death is in order. But first, I'm a bit hungry." She grinned at him and allowed her fangs to grow into sharp points.

"Oh please, enough of your stupid tricks." Alex said as he flashed his phone at her using the flashlight app on his phone. It was then he got a good look at her and realize that she wasn't normal. The glowing red eyes, the pale skin, wasn't makeup either, the sharp fangs. The woman, she couldn't be a real vampire could she? It was then that his stubborn attitude changed, he was now scared. He quickly took out the pistol he brought with him and aimed it at her. "Don't come any closer." He warned her.

The bright light hit Samantha, and she screeched, throwing her arms in front of her face. "A dirty trick!" she screeched, backing far up. "Why don't you face me honorably?" She peeked out from between her fingers, squinting in the bright light. "Oh, excuse me. I forgot that you are human. Honor means nothing to you!" Her skin slowly began to grow pink, although not as fast as what direct sunlight would have done. The light prevented her from seeing Alex clearly, not noticing that he had a weapon.

Alex nearly dropped his phone when Samantha screeched. Luckily he was still able to keep it focused on her. "Holy crap she is a vampire." He said to himself. "But if I kill her then the towns people won't have to worry anymore, plus I'd be a hero. They would have to sell this place to me. Alright...vampire, if that's what you really are. Your terror ends now." Alex told her, just as the flashlight app on his phone crashed turning the bright light off. "....Crap, stupid free app. I still have my gun." Alex kept the gun aimed at her ready to fire.

Slowly, Samantha lowered her arms. "How did you do that?" she asked, curiosity taking over. "How did you move the sunlight?" She eyed the pistol in his hand, attempting to determine whether or not it was dangerous. "And what is that?" She gestured towards the gun. "Not some type of torture device I hope, for your sake." She took a step or two forward, turning her head to look at it from different angles.

"You've never seen a cellphone before?" Alex asked just as Samantha got closer. He slowly backed away aiming his gun at her. "I....I said back off! This will do more than just cause pain." He told her as he fired a warning shot......only to hear a clicking sound. He forgot to reload it. "Damn it." Alex groaned, things were not in his favor as of now.

"Cell...phone?" Samantha said, tripping over the unfamiliar word. "No, that is new to me." She narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "But it moved the sunlight. It must be some kind of weapon." She moved to grab it, ignoring the gun. It hasn't done anything to her, so why should she be afraid of it? It hadn't caused her pain, like the human said. Still, she kept one eye on it.

"Hey don't touch my phone. Don't make me take out the sun again." Alex warned using his gun hand to push her away. He ended up grabbing a hold of one of her breast and realized, "Whoa, your skin. It's really really cold." He told her as he touched it a little more. It wasn't even cold in the mansion in fact, it was kind of warm in the place.

A bright red blush spread across Samantha's face. "Just what do you think you're doing?" she shrieked. Slapping his hand, she moved behind him quicker than the human eye cold follow. Her fangs grew to their full size, and she placed one of her hands on his shoulders, squeezing it tightly so he couldn't escape. "I'm disappointed, you didn't last as long as I had hoped." She moved towards his neck, attempting to bite him.

Luckily Alex could move his arms a little bit and aimed his phone right towards Samantha. The flashlight app on his phone had reset itself so with one push of his thumb. "Say hi to the sun again." Alex said as he turned on the app again, the bright light aimed right at the vampires face. He would make his escape once she let go of him.

The bright light struck Samantha directly in the face, causing her to shriek with pain and surprise. Using instinct, she used Alex to push her away. The momentum caused her to slam into the nearest wall, striking her head. Ignoring the throbbing pain, she stood up, although a bit unsteadily, and shrunk over to the door. One hand rested on the handle, ready to flee if necessary, while the other blocker her face.

"Wow this really does work. Unless this just a trick." Alex said to himself as he continued to aim the light at her. Now free from her grasp he then intensified the light even more. Alex made his way to the door moving her aside but still keeping the light aimed at her. He opened the door and got out of there quickly closing it behind him. Alex then looked around to see if there was anything to keep the door closed. "Ah ha there we go." Alex had found a chair and placed it under the door knob. "Good, that should hold her. Now to get out of here."

Once the light was gone, Samantha collapsed on the ground, slightly shaking. She took a minute or two to rest and compose herself. It angered her that a human had bested her, yet she consoled herself with thoughts of it was a dirty trick and others along those lines. She stood up, leaning slightly against the wall for support. The door knob rattled in her hand, unable to fully turn. Quietly, Samantha cursed under her breath. She did the only thing she could at the moment, sit on the large bed and stare out of the window until she thought of a way to escape her prison without damaging her home.

Now with the so called vampire out of the way Alex decided to leave......that is until he changed his mind. Now that she was locked up he could take a look at the rest of the house without having to be bothered. Alex was in there for about another hour before finishing up. "Well that's that. Got all the proof I need.....well except that one room. I'll just say I lost the footage." He said to himself. As he was getting to leave his guilt got to him. Damn it......I can't just leave her locked up there. especially since I'm gonna be tearing the place down in the next few days. Alex thought. He headed back to the room were Samantha was and took the chair off the door. "Um.....I unlocked the door for you....You can come out when I'm gone. You also might wanna leave as this place is getting demolished in a few days." Alex warned her.

(Sorry for not replying sooner. I've been pretty busy.)

Users who are viewing this thread