• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Vacation (CLOSED)

JustAlexandra

Mother of Tiny Lions
So, just to make sure this is CLEAR. The RP has started, we have about four pages. I don't expect you to read all of them. That being said, we are still only on the first day. We need males pretty badly. So, if you are willing to spin out a CS and get to posting, you're welcome to join. (also I will only accept male CS's, except one that is female available)I will add you into the discord and we will fill you in on what has happened. The spots below are the ones left, I took out all the ones that were taken.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my reboot of Summer Nights. For some reason, I just can't seem to get enough of this idea. But, like all the other times, I will be trying to make some improvements to the idea. I also completely admit that this is not an original idea at all, so no one yell at me for taking someone's idea.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Welcome to your first summer as an official high school graduate! School is out, it is beach week and you and your friends are going all out on a super amazing beach house, right on the water! Expect nothing less than drinking, parties and drama! You will be playing a stereotype (given below). Be creative - if you can justify yourself, anything is possible!

For this RP, I am starting off with doing things a little differently than I had before. First of all, this won't be first come first serve, I will choose characters based off whether or not the CS is up to par. More than one person can try for a character, but be aware that I will be choosing only one. You can also try for more than one character, so feel free to make more than one CS once that is it. I will also be requiring a small (about a paragraph or so) sample of your writing in the CS. (It can be from anything, you don't have to write something new unless you want to). This will be a major factor in my picking, as I will be expecting character, good grammar/punctuation and for what you say to make sense. I don't expect anyone to be perfect (I know I am not) but I do expect it to be within a reasonable level of writing.

When you express interest, please state which character(s) you are interested in so that I and others can see what characters will have more competition. You do not have to make CS's for all these characters.

This RP is mid - high level. The post minimum will be around 2 - 3 paragraphs. You will have a 3 times and your out deal with that.

- The Popular
- The Class Clown
- The Drug Addict **
- The Overachiever
- The Bro
- The Skater
- The Wild Child (can be female or male)

** Must be into more than pot

If you have more ideas, feel free to let me know.

Last edited:
Mmm, well I suppose I could make a character. Depends on what you need, though.

We need guy characters. ^^ JustAlexandra JustAlexandra has a list up there of different guy stereotypes you can choose from, unless you can think of something else. We also have a role available for the wild child, which could be male or female. Not the GM here, just trying to help out. :D

I'd love to make a CS and see if you guys want me to join. Sounds like an interesting plot, and I only write male characters, so I'd be able to help out in that department as well!

I'd be interested in the wild child and the drug addict caught my attention as well. Could the drug addict be an alcoholic instead? If not, that's fine, just curious!

I'd love to make a CS and see if you guys want me to join. Sounds like an interesting plot, and I only write male characters, so I'd be able to help out in that department as well!

I'd be interested in the wild child and the drug addict caught my attention as well. Could the drug addict be an alcoholic instead? If not, that's fine, just curious!

Awesome! I think she's at work RN, so I'm not sure about the alcoholic thing, but I know the sheet/you joining would be awesome!

Well if it's needed, I could perhaps make something for Clown or the Bro.

I'm sure either of those would be cool. ^^

Either of those is fine, but I'd prefer if it was a drug addict, just because like half the people in the RP rn are low key alcoholic's lol.

Ohh yes hey. I can do any character you would like.
So, idk what the two people above are going to pick, but they didn't mention being interested in The Popular, The over Achiever, or the Skater, so those are safe. If you want one of the other ones you have to find out what the other two want to do.

Also, I am closing this thread so you three will be the only people I am accepting

I'll probably go with Class Clown then. Self deprication galore. Where would the CS for this be?

Ah, the dreaded BBcode. I'll admit I have very little experience with the thing, but I'll give it my best shot to try and fit things into it. Don't be expecting something fancy, though. I sure as hell aint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back