The US Government Makes Me Laugh

Serano

You know, I've gone way past being upset or disappointed in my government. It's like with death, I've accepted it and now just laugh at it. Take away your stance on whatever you political leaning is; we just got over a Republican shutdown that, as many warned, threatened the credit rating of the US and possibly plunge the world into another recession. So, we are finally done with that and we can get onto seeing what all the fuss was about (the fuss being the Republican attempt to defund Healthcare Affordable Act (or Obamacare).

And wouldn't you just know... the Democrats are just as incompetent when it comes to running government as the Republicans. I swear, they need to move from CSPAN over to Comedy Central cause this government's a joke.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qtx_ZcHOjw[/media]

I blame Obama.

Say what you like, at least the republicans know where they stand and don't support people who openly say they want to kill America. (Like various Islamist groups)

Now I'm not American and if I was I wouldn't be a republican, but if I had to choose between some old fashioned guy everyone will declare "racist" by default or an indecisive incompetent like Obama I would take the republican

Oh and will you people quit blaming the republicans for the shutdown? The democrats knew they didn't have enough senators on their side, it was incredibly dangerous for them to try and push it through as soon as they did, they should have worked on it more and coordinated it better so they would only push it through when certain they had enough senators and congressman in favour of it.

If everyone was not so concerned about pursuing their own political agendas or their next term, the country, and probably the world, wouldn't be in such dire straits. The nation would probably be much better off if everyone just cooperated and made compromises, but I guess our congressmen and congresswomen are too concerned about getting elected by the masses. Neither party wants to back down, which leads the country down into this mess. The world isn't perfect, but this seems simple enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back