The Unwanted RP

"Ooh, nice," Ghost purred, oblivious that Thomas had flushed a deep red. When he turned towards the dragon-boy, he then saw his face was a slight pink.

Ghost growled,"Oy, speak your mind! I know something's up!" He said, crossing his arms in irratance. He then rested his hands on his hips and barked," Hey, you in love with me or whatever?!"

Ghost scoffed and sighed in apology.

"Uh. My bad. Just get weird at times.." He grumbled then put his hand out.

"Ghost Harlequin Evans. Call me Ghost or Harley, hwatever the heck suits your fancy.." Ghost stuck his hand infront of Thomas, expecting a hand shake or greeting of somesort.

Jonathan looked over at the bonded girl, who was now tied to a chair. Her eyes widened in terror at Peace's suggestion and struggled even more. "Stop it Neko!" he yelled angrily. "We are not killers like you animal." he spat out in an even tone.

He turned to Peace and let out a sigh, he placed his hand lightly on Peace's shoulder. "No, we do not kill them. That means we stoop to their level and become them. That is not what we are about." he said in a soft, but serious tone. His eyes softened when he talked to her. He could tell that she was angry with the freaks, for a personal reason maybe. She was young and new, so he wasn't going to scold her for suggesting such a thing, she didn't know better.

Jonathan turned back to Jem who asked the question in the first place. He grinned, even though you couldn't see it through his black mask, you could see it in his eyes. "You will find out soon enough." Turning from the three he began walking towards the cleansing room, as some called it. "For now follow me." he announced to the three.

Stopping at the door he whispered to the guard standing there, "Prep her." he nodded and went off to do as he was told.

___

Andrew looked up from his dresser drawer and over to Cross. "Sorry, I was thinking aloud, she says I do that a lot." he said with a slight smile. Andrew made his way over to the window where Cross was at at leaned against the frame on the opposite side from Cross. Crossing his arms against his chest he continued. "Victoria is about my only friend at this school, we both transferred here together this year." he looked out the window and at the full moon. When they were younger and had nothing to do, Victoria and him would stare at the moon for hours.

Looking back at Cross he spoke. "You should meet her, she really cool once she gets used to you." Then a thought hit him, and a grin spread on his face. "In fact you should come with me tomorrow for breakfast to meet her. That's why I'm always gone so early." He knew that Tori would get angry with him for not telling her about bringing his friend. But he knew she would be happy to talk to someone other than him.

Andrew pushed himself off the the frame of the window and walked over to the small desk. Leaning against the chair he looked back to Cross. "So what do you say?"

So it was that girl. Sanz had caught a glimpse of her a few times, but never actually spoken to her. One of the nocturnal spirits decided to come and perch upon the windowsill right in front of him. An ethereal creature with dark skin and almost seemed to have stars within it. It chattered happily before bouncing back off into the night.

"I don't see why not, though you should know by now I'm not much of a conversationalist."

"Oh course ma.....yeah.....yeah.....fine fine I know whatever bye..love....love you bye."He closed his phone grumbling loudly and yelled."Why did she send me here,its like putting a wolf with a herd of gazel...or something like that atleast."Joss growled and stood.He had been tranferred from his other school for accidently cutting up all the training equipment in the gym,wasn't his fault they weren't made of iron or something better.

He walked over to his dresser and grabbed both metallic gloves,with their steel grip and claws that could cut through a person's body like butter,they were seriously dangerous.He hadn't gotten much sleep and didn't need any so he stayed up,sharpening his claws till they were pointy and drew blood from a slight poke.His tail flicked around and his ears quivered at the slightest movement or sound.He checked out his claws and nodded,slipping them on he turned,slicing through the picture of his father and watched as it floated down to the ground.He growled and stomping the photo turned and hopped onto his bed and began reading a magazine.He had been put into a permanant single room,since the headmaster was scared he would slice up a roommate he was left alone and,more or less he preferred it that way.

Jem followed the leader, doing as he was told, and flashed the Neko a glare as he walked by. She wasn't going to die but perhaps something worse. He began to get excited over whatever it was that was about to happen. If she stayed alive it could haunt her for a long time and then she would certainly learn not to flaunt around her... deformation. Jem turned to look at the back of the leader's head. He was beginning to wonder who this man (or boy for all he knew) was. He had a hoody on and Jem could not see his face. While that should have made him suspicious the way he spoke to one of the fellow members made him believe that he was a true hater and not some kind of Unwanted in disguise. Jem realized he wasn't focusing and shook his head to snap himself out of it, paying attention to his surroundings and letting anticipation rise in his stomach.

Solace could hardly keep still. She had already been excited when she got to the meeting place and was even more excited as she followed their leader to the cleansing room. Yes, she had been in the haters for what some might consider a 'while' but everytime they did a cleansing she was still excited.

The haters provided her with something different to do other than going to class, which she found boring. Solace glanced back at the neko and felt no sympathy for whatever was and was going to happen to the creature. She wouldn't really mind all that much if she was killed like the new girl suggested.

She glanced back again and nearly tripped, deciding to keep herself focused on the task ahead but her thoughts still managed to wander off. The neko girl looked plenty innocent... But none of the freaks were ever really innocent.. Then again.. An image of her brother suddenly appeared in her mind and her resolve strengthened.

(Sorry, I misunderstood. Ignore my last post)

Because arriving at school in the middle of the night isn't the least suspicious, right? May thought as she walked up to the school gates. She could have waited for the morning bus, so she wondered why she had decided on taking the one that wouldn't arrive until after the sun set.

Too late now.

May stopped at the front gates, sighing as she tossed her bag over the wall. There was no way in hell she was waiting outside until morning, so why not climb the fence? It's not like she hadn't done so a million times at her other school, so once more couldn't hurt anyone. And like many other times before, the girl made her way up and over, sliding down the front gates to soften her decent. She took a quick peak around to see if anyone was around before picking up her bag and brushing herself off.

Andrew laughed a bit. "Don't worry, she's the same way." He guessed that the two would get along since they both did not talk a lot, or at least he hoped so. When his laughter settled he looked back at his room mate. "So what's keeping you up?" he asked in a curious tone. Andrew pointed to the window, "The nice view?" he asked with a smile. The reason he was up because he loved to run in the cool night. So he wondered why his room mate was up.

"I already said, the noise."

He looked back out the window, a couple of spirits rolling in the grass chittering at him.

"There's a lot to hear if you listen."

A somewhat glazed look came over his eyes as he took it all in again, resuming his "meditation" of sorts he had been in before Andrew had entered the room

(Legendless and Snow, Rina kept the door open... So I'm not gonna ignore that last post.. just saying..)

"Yeah, I'm fine! I crash and fall lots, Therefore I can handle stuff like this! In fact I just finished crashing into a tree because it wouldn't budge when I told it to move!" Rina continued talking, and floated in the air with her head resting on her hands.

Joss looked around the room and standing grabbed his claws and a jacket.He stared out the window and sliding it up jumped out and grabbed onto the window sill.He stared down and frowning dropped to the ground.He landed and looking around set off at a leisurely pace,"Hmm...."He looked around as he walked,slicing flowers from their stems as he passed and checked his surroundings as he continued walking.

(ZekeRider it has come to my attention that you have not made a character yet. Please do so and wait for my acceptance before you continue posting here. Thank you. And okay to Aria)

Thomas blushed even harder. In love with him? He didn't even know who this was! Also he was a ghost. The fact that that he was a guy registered too but seemed less important than him being some weird, stranger ghost.

"Harley then. Do...you don't know what's in there," Thomas asked. Alice had moved away from Rina shaking her head. She wished it was easier to handle some of the younger and rather more, er, energized members. She looked at Thomas and then Ghost.

"Well as much as I don't mind letting new people in since I doubt you'd be going around and telling people who we are, everyone right now needs to get inside before someone comes by."

Thomas nodded, his face still a little pink. He looked at Harley and gave him a small smile. "I guess you have been invited into the group." Thomas watched the leader stroll away from the door and seat herself. Her expression, like usual, was a neutral one. Some of the older students said when she first got here she was a lot happier but shyer. Now she seemed to be more friendly, but closed-off too. He wondered what had happened.

He moved inside and stood near the wall, wondering where the others might be.

Alice looked at Rina. "Well you should still be careful. Please don't go hurting yourself."

----

Peace was surprised when Dark Shadow placed a hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him and almost gasped. Something about his look just made her feel like she couldn't breathe. In a good way though. She felt a sense of security with him. She trusted him completely. She nodded at his words, knowing that he was right and she was being silly. Of course they couldn't stoop to their level. Why would she think otherwise?

When he let her go, it felt like the place had slightly shifted. She shook her head. Still the feeling of trust remained and she waited to see what he would really do. It was a curious thing and Peace was glad she was able to get a first-hand look at how to take down these monsters.

Exhaling slowly, Vince watched as the smoke left his mouth and lethargically rose towards the sky. He rolled the cigarette between his fingers, tapping it once to knock the ashes off before placing the stick between his thin lips again. His other hand repeatedly toyed with the Zippo lighter in his hand. Open, close. Open, close. Take a drag. Open, close.

The school was abuzz tonight. Apparently, it was time for the meetings. He'd all ready seen several of those Haters heading to their base. Putting the cigarette out in the grass beside him, a small chuckle escaped his lips. Couldn't they have come up with something more original than Haters? At least the Unwanted had that mysterious ring going for it. Of course, it didn't really concern him, seeing as how he was a member of neither...group? Faction? Cult? Thinking about it now, he wasn't really sure what to call them.

Vince crossed his arms behind his head and turned to regard the lake. The moon's reflection glistened off the smooth surface. The sight alone was enough to calm him. Not that he'd ever admit it, but Vince had a bit of a soft spot, to his unending shame. Once something had wormed its way through his stoic exterior, he grew comfortable around it. The lake and its moon had been his solace ever since he arrived here.

A strange sight caught Vince's eye. Off in the distance at the front gate, there was a person...breaking into the school? He felt a smirk tinge at his lips as he stood and dusted the grass off his blue jeans. Why someone would want to break into an uppity place like Sylvan's, he would never understand, but that didn't stop him from wanting to check it out. Aside from the supposedly secret Unwanted/Haters squabbles, nothing interesting ever happened there, save for the occasional fight.

The figure had made it over the gate now. Vince retrieved his pack from his jacket pocket and lit another cigarette, sighing pleasantly. Although he'd been smoking for years, there was something satisfying about having a cigarette you legally bought. He took a deep drag as he headed for the gate, determined to give their surprise visitor a proper welcome.

Ghost nodded, looking around. It was a pretty cool place. Not too shabby. He floated around, inspecting a bit. Ghost floated to the ceiling, observing almost every corner.

After he had his fun, Harley drifted slowly back down to ground level. He yawned tired, lazy eyes. As if he slept. He hadn't slept since he really had anything to wake up to.

Ghost snorted and glanced over to Alice. She seemed uninterested and not in the mood for making friends. Oh well. He might try another day.

Right now, this was great. The people here could ACTUALLY see him! Finally he would have someone to talk to. Ghost had been quite lonely for over fifty years and it was utterly exhausting. Maybe there would be a turn in his life. Maybe things would get better. All he could do is hope.

May walked in quick strides through the darkness, looking around for any security guards or any other form of authority. Her choices were to either a) look for the administrator's office and hope that they're still awake; b) find the lounge so she could at least warm up; and c) "run into" a security guard and explain her situation in the least amount of words as possible. Considering how the whole school was dead other than a few lights on in student's dorms, it looked like she had no choice but to go with plan b.

The girl shivered a bit, reflexively pulling her hood closer to her neck in an attempt to warm herself. It also didn't help that she thought she heard the faint sound of footsteps coming from her right-- or was she really just hearing things? May turned a bit, never breaking her stride, but she couldn't see much in the dark.

It could be a guard.
she thought, taking another quick glance. Now she could see the faint outline of a shadowed figure, and she slowed down only for a moment.

Rina stared at each person in the room from time to time. She looked at Ghost and wondered if he could go through stuff like the ghosts on TV. She was fascinated and wanted to push him through a wall and watch him come back. That would be so awesome! And it would be even more awesome if her hand could go through him. Though she didn't realize it, she actually looked kinda creepy when staring at him, with a sharp-toothed, wide grin.

Underneath the bright moonlight, Vince could see that the visitor was a girl. A teenager, but probably younger than him. Strange. Was she visiting a lover? He couldn't think of any other reason that a pretty girl would be breaking into a private school.

She'd seen him. He continued to take his time, walking with long, slow strides. His eyes drifted to the bag in her hands. Bigger than what was needed for a one night stay. Perhaps she wasn't just visiting a lover. Was she a student then? Why would a new student come this late? He chuckled softly to himself. Her first day here and she was breaking and entering. He liked her all ready.

By that time, he was in speaking range. Vince slowed to a stop, removing the cigarette from its place between his lips. "Well, well," he purred, smoke dancing from his mouth, "what do we have here?"

(Snow the Haters never done a 'cleansing' till now. Just to let you know)

Jonathan opened the door to the 'cleansing' room and let the others in first. The room was pretty big. Half of it contained the members of the group. They were standing in rows, but was cut down the middle to make an aisle The other half had a stage, in the middle of the empty stage was one lone chair. One both sides of the gym were entrance ways for the staff members. He gestured to the rows of standing members "Find a spot so that we can start." he told the four (or three).

Before he could do or say anything, one of Jonathan's staff members approached him. "The mage said he needs to see you Shadow." he told Jonathan in a bored tone. He nodded in response, "Tell him I'll be with him in a moment." Then turned and left the room to make final preparations, he didn't want anything to go wrong tonight.

___

Andrew was about to say something when Cross turned and stared intently out the window again. He shrugged at the brush off, but remembered that's how people who kept to themselves were. Just like Victoria was. He sighed lightly before jumping into his bed, then turned off the lamp next to his bed so that his half of the room was dark.

Turning to face the wall Andrew fell asleep anticiaptaing for tomorrow so that he could see Victoria's face.

Camden nodded towards Rina and walking into the room, shutting the door behind him. He took a seat and observed the others as they talked with each other. His eyes landed on the ghost and Camden watched as the ghost floated and began looking at things. Well, this meeting would certainly be interesting.

Ghost glanced at Rina. She was looking at him funny. He drifted over to her, looking at Rina right in the eyes.

"Uhh... You okay...?"

He glanced at her, staring strangely. He looked over to Thomas. "Erm... What's with her..?" He pointed to Rina. It was true it freaked him a bit, but it didn't seem she was very dangerous.

"Can I push you through a wall?" She asked, enthusiastically. Her eyes lit up with excitement. She wondered what was inside of a wall. She had crashed into a wall and crashed through a wall, but had never seen the inside of a non-broken wall, and had never seen someone going through it without breaking it, and she really wanted to try it.

"What do we have here?" she heard someone say from behind, the voice making her come to a complete stop. They definitely did not sound old enough to be a security guard, and when she turned to face them they didn't look like one either. Caught in the act by a student; this was definitely not part of her plans.

She clung to her bag protectively, but still put on a sarcastic smile. "Isn't it passed your bedtime?" she asked, putting her hand on her hip. "It's a little late to just be wandering around."

A smile pulled at the corner of Vince's lips. Caught trespassing and still able to retort wittily. Yes, she was an interesting one. "I suppose it is." His eyes drifted from the girl to survey the area, knowing the rival groups meeting were just getting started. "Sleeping at night doesn't really happen much around here." His attention snapped back to the girl, and he smirked as he took another drag. "That's when all the fun happens."

He drops the cigarette to the ground, stomping it out with the toe of his boot. A shiver ran down his spine. As much as he liked cavorting around at night, he'd need to head inside soon. Besides, with the meeting happening, it was unlikely that anyone else would be out here. "Now, what're you doing here? This is a strange time to be touring a new school, hm?

Ghost raised an eyebrow. "Uhm... Sure...?" He said. This Rina girl sure was a strange one. The first time they meet, she wants to shove him into a wall. 'I guess that's how people are these days' he thought. Harley drifted over to a wall, and held his arms out, as if he was playing the 'trust' game. He looked at Rina," ...Alright, there. You can push me," he said and yawned.

Rina was so excited. She didn't actually think he'd let her go through with this; I mean, having the side of a devil she could touch phantoms, spirits and souls as if they had a physical form, plus she had the strength of an angel and devil combined together.

She jumped up and flapped her wings, speeding towards Ghost, from standing to so fast you could see an image trailing behind her. She pushed hard, wondering how many walls he would fly through, without even breaking them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back