• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Untamed, Word of Honor, TGCF, or Legend of Yunze literate rp

estra

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’m looking for literate adults (18+) to roleplay Word of honor, Legend of Yunze, TGCF or The untamed with. NO minors, I’m not flexible with this.

For Legend of Yunze I could be either character, for both shows. A-Ze, Jiang Zhaoyun, I can take any role. We can jump around the timeline from historical to modern.

For The Untamed we can jump around the different eras as well. I can play either Wei Wuxian or Lan Wangji, but I’ve been writing Wangji a lot lately and would like to try Xian.

I’m also interested in side ships, for example I’ve also been wanting to write out Lan Xichen and Jin Guangyao. I also like to write in antagonists to spice up the plot.

For Word of Honor mainly ship wenzhou (Lao Wen x Ah Xu) and would like to write them out. I can be either character. I also enjoy a few side ships, like Du Pusa x Qiao Luohan (aka tomboy) and I can play either, or Gu Xiang x Cao Weining, I can play either but please keep in mind they would be exclusively be a side ship as I prefer lgbt ships to be the main focus.

I’d mainly like a Lao Wen, Ah Xu, and Cheng Ling family dynamic roleplay. Maybe when they’re in the four seasons manor. I like fluff mixed with angst, if you have any ideas I’d be happy to discuss too.

For TGCF I’m mainly interested in Hualian and can be either character, and I don’t really have a whole lot of ideas, this is the only one I haven’t finished, only three books in. I like family dynamics, and I also love adding in the characters to cross over with, especially MDZS.

Rules:

I only roleplay with adults. 17 and under DO NOT interact.

I’m looking for people who are literate! One-liners and small paragraphs aren't something I’m looking for.

Please be active. Of course, we all have lives but being completely ignored is never fun. I get if you gotta do something, just please let me know.

Be lgbt+ friendly! The rp won’t be straight and I want my partner to be comfortable with that.

Hope this interests you, feel free to reply if it does.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back