The Unlikely Suspect Stole My Heart (Essy x Britt)

Evan had been following this one particular girl around and about. He had a black leather jacket on and some black jeans. Along with some black shoes that he could run in. Right about now, she had been going to a club with a bunch of friends and he still watched her. To keep out of her sight all this time, he made sure to be acting like a normal person in a shop, pretending to read something, pretending to be on the phone... He was highly trained and knew exactly what he was doing.

Elizabeth was out with some of her friends. She had on a pair of short shorts and tank top and her converses, nothing special. She showed the bouncer her ID and he let her past "This I gonna be one hell of a night!" her friend Casey said as they enter the club. "Yeah..'' she said in a monotone, she wasn't exactly thrilled to be at a club with random strangers. She sighed and sat down at the bar, ordering a beer and sipping on it lightly.

@Britt-21 hope this is okay! :) xD

its fine :)

Evan watched, leaning on a far wall. But with the lights, it was hard to see him. He grinned, watching her every move. Its bad to be here, Girly. Its only going to get you taken. he mentally laughed and got off the wall, making his way to the bar and asking for a drink. Again, he blended in. Which is what he exactly wanted

Elizabeth looked over to the side, to see a guy that was cute, no one that cute would talk to her. She sighed and finished up her beer made her way over to the bathroom. She tugged her brown and limp hair into a messy pony tail, and grabbed her phone from her back pocket and played her favorite game "Zombie Highway" she smiled as she passed the next level, she really didn't want to back out there. But soon her friends would come and find her.

@Britt-21 Hehe, im so happy to rp with you! :)

lol why is that? :D

Evan watched her. He shook his head "Bad move." he said to himself before getting up from his chair and walking to the girls bathroom. He walked in without anyone noticing and he lockd the door behind him. He moved quietly as he slid a glove on his hand. He approached her from behind and instantly put his hand over her mouth, the stuff on his glove had caused her to pass out (Idk what the stuff id called) "You should have known better then to go on your own." he said, feeling her body began to relax from her struggle. Once she was out cold, he gathered her items and be picked her up bridal style, unlocking the door and walking out. He made his way to the exit and outside into the cool air "I've watched you for a long time." he said as he put her in the back of his car, tieing her hands and feet so she couldnt try to get away.

sorry if that was fast O.o

Elizabeth tried to get out of the person hold, but eventually failed "Get off of me! " she yelled before falling limp. Whatever he or she gave her made her pass out really quick. "You should have know better then to go out on your own." someone said, she wished she could respond, to fight back or do what ever to try and save her self but she failed. She felt so dirty to have a males hands all over her body, for him to do whatever he wanted to do. All she wanted to do was curl up into a ball and cry her heart out.

@Britt-21 Because this seems like a really good role-play and you are a really good role-player :)

awww thankies :D

Evan drove to his home, far out from the city and it almost looked like he lived in the middle of the woods. Making his way to the garage, he looked at the girl in the back seat. She seemed to still be knocked out. Turning back to look at the path, he opened the garage door with the button in his car and he drove in, having the door close behind him. Evan turned off the car and he got out, going to the back and pulling out the girl as well. Sure, he was a kidnapper, but come on, he still had some respect for her. He wasnt going to do anything bad to her. Other then keep her around and such. He brought her inside, bringing her to a room that looked pretty neat and well kept.

Elizabeth woke up on something soft, she opened her eyes to see she wasn't in her own room, not in her own soft bed but of her kidnappers. she pulled her bare knees to her chest and cried her little heart out. -When will I ever get back home?, what if I don't get back home I never get to see my family ever again, ill be stuck her until the day I die.- all of these question where running through her head. Maybe she could ki9ll herself. just to get out this misery.

@Britt-21 No problem

Evan walked in with a tray of some food and a glass of water. "Huh. I thought you'd be still sleeping." he said, puttng the tray onto the dresser "You shouldnt be crying." he turned and walked over to her, sitting on the bed next to her and lifting her head, lightly wiping her tears "I thought that maybe you would try to be confident and kick your way through the doors."

Elizabeth looked up and sniffled, she flinched "Please don't hurt me." She says and crawls to the other side of the bed. Looking around to get fimilar to her surroundings "Why shouldn't I be crying!?" She yelled and pulled her knees to her chest, once more and starting crying again. Elizabeth straighten her self out and started walk out the door, when he stopped her. "Can you please let me go.. I won't tell anyone please. " she asked him and collapsed on the floor and Brooke down crying.

@Britt-21

you dont have to tag me every time buddy xD

Evan relized he had gotten a more fragile girl. He thought that she was tougher. But he was wrong. She was terribly frightened and she easily broke into tears. He sighed and crouched down becide her. "I wont hurt you. Im not a dirty old man. Do I look like one?" he asked her, wanting her to look at me "Do I have wrinkles an look ugly?"

"Please don't touch me." She said and dried up her tears, while standing up and walking over to the bed, sitting down. "Why did you kidnapp me?.." She asked and pulled her hair down from her pony tail, letting her curls cascade down her back. She sighed and looked up at him, he was gorgoues. But she wasn't about to say that, she shook her head silently and sat down on the bed, clutching her stomach. -Damn cramps and I'm starving- she thought in a her head.

Evan sighed softly as he watched her actions "You're someone who I was watching for quite a while." he walked to the dresser and picked up the tray, bringing it to her bed and placing it down in front of her "Eat this. I promise you it isnt posioned." he then heard the door from downstairs, open. He looked back at her "Dont say anything.." he got up and walked out, closing the door behind him, watching as a older and medium build man approach, asking about the girl "She's adjusting. She just woke up, so please, dont bug her." Evan said, not moving from the door. The man patted his shoulder 'Good work on catching her.' was all he said before walking away

Elizabeth sighed and walked over to the food "He thinks I'm gonna eat that.." She scoffed and walked back to the bed, laying down and dozing off for a few seconds, until her stomach growled even louder. "Damn" she says, while walking over to the food and looking down

at it "Maybe it's not poisoned.." She says and takes bite of the sandwich, it was good. But not as good as her moms bacon sandwiches. Elizabeth toke a sip if the water to wash down the food and laid down back on the bed, and cried her self to sleep.

@Britt-21 sorry it's short and I time so long I had to do the laundry. -_-

its okay! xD

Evan watched as his boss walked off into a far room and locked himself in. Evan then turned and went into Elizabeth's room, seeing that she had eaten and drank some water. He took the tray and made his way out, letting the girl sleep. He felt bad for taking her, but he knew that if he didnt, he would be beaten by his boss. This girl...was going to be his slave...

Elizabeth woke up, sitting up and rubbing her eyes, sighing noticing she still in her kidnappers house. She sighed wondering where the bathroom was. She stood up and wondered around the room and decided to see if the door was locked, unfortunately it was. Elizabeth walked over to the window and tried to open it, it opens. She let out a sigh of relief and looked around for her purse, she found it and climbed out the window and landed in the ground with a thud, she mentally cursed herself and made a run for it, she looked around she knew where she was her and her friend used to go to the lake down there, she made her way down the dirt road and ran as fast as she could.

Haha, ok.. I hate doing laundry

Evan finished washing the dishes and his head lifted up to a small thud outside. He made his way out and seen the brunette running. He sighed, shaking his head "She is pretty gutsy to do something like this." he said to himself before following "You dont want me coming after you again, right? I know everything you do. Theres no way to hide from me." he yelled into the forest as he walked in, wondering what she was going to do "Turning around now will save you from your troubles."

Elizabeth gasped and started run faster than she ever has before. She didn't want to kidnaped anymore, she didn't want to get Hurt or be anyone's slave. Her heart was beating really fast and hard, she tripped over a branch and fell. "Shit!" She whimpered and gripped her knee, before getting up and running again. She really didn't give a f*ck what he said, she had to try and save her self. She rounded the corner and saw the lake, she searched in her pocket for the truck keys, her mom and dad own that lake house and so was her truck their. Once she reached the truck, she opens the door and tried to start it, it wouldn't. Elizabeth heart sank down into her stomach "F*ck" was all she could mutter.

Evan sighed "I can hear you." he yelled, making his way to the lake and hearing a truck being started but it never started. Obviously. He made his way over and looked for the car "hellloo. I know everything you do. Everywhere you go." he crossed his arms as he came across the truck and he walked over "Now why are you running?'

Elizabeth eyes widen and open the door, trying to make a run for it. Unfortanately her legs failed her and she fell to the ground, "Shit" she mumbles and slides under The truck. Elizabeth her slows her breath and tries to maintain her heart beat, making sure it wasn't to loud. She looks around for anything that she could use as a weapon, she finds a crow bar. She clutches the crowbar with all her might waiting.

Sorry I haven't replied, I had to go to church. @Britt-21

dont worry :)

Evan sighed "I can hear you." he slid his hands into her pockets "I promise you i'm not gonna hurt you. If you dont come back.." he sighed "I'll be the one beaten to death." he mumbled softly "I promise you I will take you back home."

Elizabeth gasped as he slid his hands in her pockets "Why will you get beaten?" She asked him,dropping the crowbar, when he says the that she gets to go home "How?.. How will I get to go home?" She asked shaking her head and pulling him In for a hug "Thanks for being nice to me." She says and smiles "Why can't we just stay at my Lake house?.. And who is gonna beat you?" she asked him and smiles, for some reason she felt safe with him, now that she actual saw him and spoke to him.

"That man outside your door that I was talking to is my boss. He forces me to work with him and well...the woman he kidnapped were killed because of him. When he had them as maids, and they did something wrong, he would beat them till they were dead. And he said if I didnt do my job, he would do the same." he was cought off guard from the hug and he hugged her back softly before he let go "This is why you're going to be my maid..to the point where I could actually let you go. You're so fragile..."

Elizabeth signed "Why don't you come and stay at the lake house?" She questioned and looked down at her bare feet, "I'm pretty sure he doesn't know where this place is ... this could be our safe haven." She edge on , she really didn't want to be in n old mans house where he murdered women. She sighed and walked over to the front door and opend the door with her keys, and walking inside. She really didn't care about him, getting mad, if he did she would just say the secret code that only activates to her voice and locks all the doors and windiws . "please come .." she says mono tune and walks over to hi. "You could be safe.. from The horrible man over there.." she said trying to convince him , the he would be safe and he wouldn't get beaten to death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back