• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

THE UNKNOWN

"Yeah, they both looked like loaf of breads." Clarissa said as she turned off the light on the side table after checking all of the babies present in the house. "You're just biased. Sapphire is a pretty name, you just hated Diamond, that's all. Don't hate the kid because you hate the one who named her." She mumbled as she snuggled closer to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adrian shrugged his shoulders, pulling the blanket over them. "Shush, just go to bed. The liquor is making me tired and I just wanna sleep through my hangover tomorrow." He turned to his side so he was facing Clarissa, pulling her closer and just held him as he drifted off to sleep.

Clarissa was awoken to the sound of the door bell ringing, Pudding being in Sages room just laid there all the kids sleeping through it while Adrian slept through it as well. As he said he had a hangover and could sleep through an earthquake at the moment. A girl in school uniform standing on the front porch, having natural ginger hair that was pulled back in a pony tail and a few bits framed her face. She was tiny and petite similar to how Vera was when Clarissa first met her and wasn't showing from her pregnancy. It being a Christian school type of uniform, having a red plaid skirt that stopped mid thigh and thigh high socks that were solid black. The door bell having waking up the pups easily and whined in that box wanting to free once they were awoken.

Clarissa's arm were draped over Adrian's waist when suddenly a doorbell distracted her from her slumber. It took a while, hoping that she was dreaming... But it became annoyingly constant. "Someone's better be dying." Clarissa grumbled when she opened her eyes out. It felt like she just closed her eyes not too long ago. She knew it wasn't Vera, she had spare keys and Diamond and Nicolas knows where the spare keys was located. Grabbing the nearest short she cpuld find, as usual it was one of Adrian's tshirt; the guy barely use them. It was like a house rule, she stood up. Nearing up the door, the annoying pair of alive loaf whined and whined. She picked them up and put them on Adrian's side, knowing that he couldn't be angry at her or them fro what she did. The loaves started wriggling, as if searching for warmth, until they found Adrian.

Clarissa still half asleep went down the stairs and opened the door partially, the chain lock was still latched. Half eyes closed, she peered at them and saw a girl. Still sleepy and probably slightly busy, Clarissa yawned and muttered, "We don't want your cookies. Come back next time." She didn't even care if she was a little girl or what.

The girls face scrunched up upon hearing that they didn't want her cookies, finding it a bit rude but the girl did look tired. She didn't know what time it was but to her she didn't feel it was too early as she wasn't up all night. "Uh.. I don't sell cookies. Apollo told me the address to this house was. He doesn't live here does he?" She asked, her scrunched up face was gone and was just a slight frown as she wondered if she was awful at directions and addresses or what.

Clarissa was willing to scare the girlscout if that's what it takes for her to move away, she was even prepared to turn on their sprinklers for disturbing her sleep but then she mentioned something. "Apollo..? What do you want with him?!" Her voice was a little antagonizing, and she was being the pissy bitch Adrian described last night, but she was doing it for a good reason though.

The girl seemed to just curl up on herself, finding Clarissa rather awkward and a bit rude she was the one who knocked on the damn door. "To see him." She answered not knowing what else to say or add to that answer. "I can just go you do realize that..?"

"Oh crap," Clarissa groaned, "Are you pregnant?!" Horror filled her eyes as she peered at the young girl in the gap. If she is pregnant and Apollo is the father, he really must have a death sentence. Nicolas will slice Apollo up. And they still haven't recovered from Vera. They were still adjusting.

The girl shook her head quickly upon hearing her question and wrapped her arms around her stomach. "NO. GOSH NO." She answered freaking how Clarissa was when Nicolas first asked Adrian when he brought Clarissa over. "I am not pregnant."

"Good." Clarissa breathe a sigh of relief. "Hang on." She briefly closed the door and open them as soon as she unlatch the chain lock. "I'm sorry about that, I had a rough night." Clarissa rubbed her eyes as she opened the door wide. She looked at the girl up and down, thinking that it was either Apollo's new fetish or the kid really is a student, in highschool for that matter. "Please tell me you're looking for Apollo because he owes you money for cat sitting." Clarissa practically begged the girl and hoping what she said will be true.

"No I'm not." She stood her head, finally being able to see her decently just her peaking out from a tiny crack in the door. "I'm going to assume you know him at least, what's his actual address..? And how do I get there from here?" She askd not wanting to seem rude like she was trying to run away from Clarissa. "Oh and by the way my name is Delilah. I'd call Apollo and ask him myself but my phone is at my house I think, I don't ever keep track of it."

"Why?" Clarissa said with a finality in her voice. "And yes, I know him." She said with an ungrateful tone. "But why do you need to go see him?" She knew the answer but she was still dreading it. "Come on in," sighin, she opened the door widely and stepped aside, she did though fought herself not to scoff at her. Apollo giving her a fake address, Clarissa wanted to ask why does she think Apollo would give his real address if she ask this time. "Please come in and do sit down..." Clarissa pointed the couch and glance at her. "... I'm Clarissa, and i'll be right back."

She ran back towards their room and shook Adrian awake. She didn't exactly know what to do with the young girl downstairs. "Babe." She shook him up. "Adrian! Wake up. A ginger jailbait is looking for your lovely big brother. What should I do." Clarissa voice was filled with light sarcasm.

"Uh I guess we're dating you could say." She nodded and went onto the couch, sitting there in silence waiting for Clarissa to back.

Adrian groaned, not being happy about being woken up but listened to what Clarissa said. "Call my brother and ask about her, or just give her his address. I don't know, shit." He grabbed those little puppies who were close to him and sat up, putting on a shirt going to go find Pudding and check on Sage then go downstairs to meet this girl.

"Are you kidding me?" Clarissa asked incredulously. "Jailbait and Apollo, are you sure you want that to happen?!" She followed him. "I don't know what's the deal with you and him as of the moment, and to be honest, I don't care if he goes to jail but i'm not gonna ruin this young girl's future because of him." Clarissa went to check Vera's little demons, assuring they were still fast asleep, she went down where Delilah is.

"Coffee?" Clarissa asked her with a smile, she knew the coffee was more for her benefit than the ginger jailbait. It was too early for such a drama and she knew it'll be a long day.

"No I'm good, I already had breakfast." She answered, Adrian having come downstairs just carrying those puppies and Pudding have coming down to meet whoever was in his home. The lion just stared at the girl without doing anthing.

"Wow she really is ginger." Adrian commented not caring in the slightest she was right there in front of him. He handed her the two puppies for her to love while he got himself breakfast.

The girl just held the pups gently in her arms letting them do as they wished without falling. "Uh, yeah I am ginger. Thank you?" She asked not really knowing what to say.

"You're welcome." He laughed and got himself a glass of water wanting to try to get the headache he had to fade at least some. "So whats up with you and my brother?"

"We're dating.." She shrugged her shoulders, not completely understanding why it was a big deal though there was that age gap which she knew was obvious. "I'm pretty sure he gave me this address just to be a butt." She pouted, it being clear that girl was innocent enough not swear.

"No, he gave you this address because he doesn't want to give you his real one." Clarissa poured out coffee for two coffee mugs and handed the one at Adrian with two painkillers. He was an ass last night and probably has an awesome headache that time. As much as she want him to suffer, they both needed to deal with ginger jailbait. "See, that's what I don't get. If he gave our address instead of his, didn't he think it through? We could take you there and kick his butt once we get there." Clarissa snickered as she sat on the couch. "She said butt, Adrian. She said butt. Where did he found you?" She mumbled, slightly amaze at her. Earlier she was pissed but now she was not exactly delighted but she was sort of happy to talk to her. "And with that, I am not gonna take you to him. You can't say ass, and you can't describe Apollo without saying he's an asshole."

Clarissa looked at Adrian, her face was a little serious. "I want to call Nicolas, but what about... what about Vera?" She knee Vera won't give a rat's ass about the girl but what if she told the ginger that Apollo has already three kids. Would that scare her off?

The girl rolled her eyes and looked Clarissa in the eye. "Take me to him you shit fuck I'm uncultured." She said without warning Adrian looking annoyed with her and ready to throw her out the house from the second floor window. "I'm not serious about that by the way. I don't cuss, its a self control thing. Excuse me if I'd rather not swear all the time. Also he introduced himself to me while I was at work a couple weekends ago, we've been just going on dates and I'm assuming he just wanted to be an asshole and send me here instead. I think he was just trying to be funny. Happy?" She asked, swearing just for Clarissa.

Adrian stared at the girl knowing Apollo was doing something with her that he didn't like. "Are you a virgin?" He asked out of the blue. "And are you still in school? Not college but highschool."

"Uh yeah I'm a senior and yeah.. I'm a virgin.. Why?" She asked a bit confused and caught off guard by being asked that.

Adrian just ignored why and looked at Clarissa. "This is fucking why I hate daddy kinks, we all know she's a bottom by the way she acts." He glanced at her the girl seeming to blush a bit at that comment. "No offense, nothing wrong with it, but it doesnt to a rocket scientest to know. I'm going to say he's keeping her away from Nicolas and if you let him know about these two we'll be attending Apollos funeral tomorrow."

Clarissa just looked at the girl through her coffee mug. Her eyes were vacant and didn't care about how she reacted. Mama Clarissa woke up a little early than usual and it wasn't because of her little ray of pudgy sunshine but because of some jailbait who was looking for a heartbreak. Mama Clarissa is not really in a good mood for bitchiness apart from her own. She was honest to goodness going to throw her coffee and mug on her pretty little face when she apologized so Mama let it slide.

"I'm not sure if it was me, or is the coffee that good?" She mumbled at Adrian. The girl was really looking for a heart break. And thr couple was not exactly helping or taking things too seriously. Clarissa nodded at Adrian's assesment. "And use my house for their lover's tryst?! Hell no. If Apollo steps inside this house one more time, I swear, i'll call Nicolas. We have Sapphire and Austin here." Clarissa pouted at Adrian. The smell of coffee was helping her mood. "She looks like a lovesick puppy, I mean she's a virgin, Adrian. And we're talking about Apollo. She's no way going near him."

"What do you want to do with her Clarissa? You couldve just sent her away I dont know why you didn't. Its hers and Apollos buisness on what she does and what he does. I don't think Apollo is coming here I think hes waiting for her to eventually find where he really lives. I'm pretty sure he was just trying to mess with her." He sighed quietly, debating on what to do with her. She was just silent accepting it, Pudding climbed up onto the couch sniffing at the dogs in her arms and the girl herself. The girl just let him smell her before petting him with her free hand. "If she has to go through heartbreak so be it, she's young and it happens. Are you christi- wait arent you suppose to be in school?"

"Yeah but I called in saying I was sick because Apollo wanted to hang out today, its not a big deal I rarely miss school." She paused. "No I'm not christian I just go to a private school and I have to wear this." She said Adrian just nodded.

"I'll drive her over there and talk to him, your welcome to come along if you desire. We can bring the whole family."

"She's a senior year. In highschool. And should be in school if not for your brother!" Clarissa glared at Adrian. "This is Apollo we're talking about. I don't care if he's nice and cuddly to her. You trust Apollo? Then tell Nicolas. If he's ever serious with jailbait, he'll protect her or fight for her or whatever you guys do." Clarissa stood up and chugged her coffee down. "If you wanna take her, then be my guest. I'll stay here with the kids. Sage will be up soon, I need to take care of her first and make sure she'll be separated from the twins for like 12 more hours or so. Need to be careful and all." Clarissa went towards the kitchen, leaving the ginger jailbait in Adrian's capable hands.

Adrian just grabbed his car keys, leaving with the girl. Apparently she didn't have a car, having walked there which was something more that just added to how unfitting she was for Apollo. Adrian left the two pups in the living room to floor to crawl around and explore.

After those two being gone for 30 minutes Diamond had walked through the front door, carrying her stuff and sat it in her room a bit upset Vera wasn't there but Austin and Verena was. She went and found Clarissa. "Hey, where's Vera at? If she just dropped her kids off why isn't Sapphire here either?" She said noticing the two dogs when she came in but just thought nothing of it knowing that either Adrian or Clarissa got two new dogs.

Austin and Verena woked up first, she fed him them, not exactly knowing who to pick first but Verena was a little louder than Austin. The charming little boy was on the verge of copying his sister when Clarissa picked Verena up and fed her. She fell asleep after one whole bottle of formula. She did the same at Austin, the two looked perfectly okay, thank the gods. It took a while to send Austin back to sleep but she managed before Sage woke up. Pudding was peering at Sage's crib, accompanying the girl. She fed her too but of all the babies in the house, she wasn't the only one who didn't fall asleep.

They went downstairs and Sage wailed and shrieked upon seeing one of the puppies. Sage chortled and laugh when she saw the other one. She put them inside Sage playpen, including Pudding and let the little girl love the bulldogs. It took a while to pacify her down, and she fought with Mama Clarissa when she took one of the Puppy and hugged it tight. Sage cried when she was separated with the Puppy, and she didn't stopped until Pudding licked her face and went to lay on her side, diverting her attention from the pups to him.

"Hey," Clarissa greeted Diamond, Sage was quietly playing with Pudding while the pups were safely on their box near Clarissa. "Er, Sapphire got sick. Vera took her to the hospital along with Nicolas. Don't worry, the two looks fine." She reassured her as she picked up the fatter pup. "Look at him! He's all pudgy and chubby." She giggled as she played with it, poking the little tummy lightly.

Diamond looked at the dog and picked up the other wrinkly one. "What's their names?" She asked as messed around with the normal weight dogs light thing fur, stroking behind its ears gently. "Also that's good that Sapphire is off getting better." She responded, a bit disappointed that Vera wasn't there and wasn't able to talk to her but she knew it was better for the little baby to get better. "Why'd you guys get more dogs? Pudding is huge." She laughed quietly looking at the huge lion playing with the little baby gently.

"Adrian is being a bitch last night." Clarissa chimed. "These was his tantrums but they were cute so I have to allow them." Clarissa carried the pup and bit its ear. "They are soft too, damn it." She giggled, the pup survived Sage's warm hugs but it was hopeless in Clarissa. "This one is Loaf, that one is Wrinkles." She mumbled. "Just agree with me because Adrian did, their names can't be change anymore." Clarissa giggled as the fat one tries to wriggle out of her hands.

Diamond rolled her eyes, watching the tiny pup squirm trying to get away from Clarissa. "I don't think it likes to be bitten, its trying to run away." She laughed quietly just continuing to pet Wrinkles softly. "Y'all are gonna have the most badass dogs and there names are so unfitting, the lion is literally called Pudding."

"Well in my defense, he is pudgy like this one before." Clarissa mumbled, "And Pudding likes his name. Adrian can't do anything about it." She giggled as she scratched the bulldogs tummy. It did stop squirming against her. Her phone suddenly vibrated on the center table and Clarissa took it.

"Oh, shit." Clarissa hissed. "Good news, Sapphire's okay, Vera's with Nicolas at their house." Her nose wrinkled, a scowl was on her face. "Bad news, she wants me to take the two to her." She badly wanted to call Adrian and tell him to go back and take the kids but even him can't drive with the two in tow. She even thought about sending Diamond alone but then she'll have to take care of the two. "Hang on." Clarissa phone for a cab, once the appoinment is settled, she tossed her phone in the couch. She stood up and put the puppy on the ground. "Well, good news for you too. You'll see Vera." Clarissa forced on a smile as she picked up Sage from the pen. "I'll just give this girl a bath then we'll go." Mama Clarissa walked back upstairs, carrying Sage who recently saw the puppies again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back