• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Universal Coliseum(Fantasy Fighting League) - Additional IC

(His transforming one is his right and he can use telekinesis from anything he chooses.)

With Kankri grabbing his arm Chance saw no better chance to go for a crippling blow. He yanked his arm down quickly so if Kankri was still gripping onto him his arm wouldn't be bent and more susceptible to being snapped. Bringing his other arm to the Kankri's elbow Chance would attempt to apply pressure against the bend adding to his strength by using his tactile telekinetic ability. Chance wasn't aiming for pure breakage just yet instead he was simply aiming to cripple the limb.

Tactile Telekenisis

Last edited by a moderator:
< @Athenian >

As Tae stood watching the battle, Feros would appear, his smiling face right in front of hers. "Hai, friend! My name is Feros! Have you come to play as well?"

With blazing pain, and a blind move, Kankri struck Chance down the middle on the top of his head with his sickle, blade-side. Letting go of his arm, he felt like it was swelling with an inner burning sensation.

"Dude!" He howled, "whadidjou DO?!"

Chance ducked his in time to avoid being cleaved in half outright thought he was still in the immediate range of the sickle to not escape the attack unharmed. The sickles curved edge sunk into Chance's left shoulder, the only thing that saved his arm from being surrendered from the rest of him was the presence of his right armored arm springing to halt the blade before it sliced any further. His right forearm pressed against the sickle, using his enhanced strength he forced the blade to away to prevent any further damage.

"An eye for an eye, ey big man?"

Siri stood in a crouched on the roof a distance above the others using her gravitational pull to wall crawl. She watched as they fought, she bit her lip, some of their abilities were brutal. She waited for the perfect opening to strike, contemplating whether to get involved at all. She was smaller than all the others, she figured she was faster though, but she had almost no strength with out altering the gravity around her. She put a hand on her belt, ready to grab a throwing knife, her other hand ready to defend herself if one of them somehow noticed her.

(Whew. I was worried about my phrasing. Kankri was just aiming for the head)

Kankri fumed with unqunechable rage. He was no longer in a talkative mood. He was changing into the Spotted Coral crab. The most agressive and territorial crab.

coral_crab_hardcoral.jpg
The Cancer symbol on left side of his chest changed from sandy yellow to hot, furious white.

His hair became ethereally white, bright red streaks following. His black eyes became a greenish yellow, and his claw rew huge, it and his pants taking on a spotted pattern. The two small tail-like apendages on his lower back merged into one single flat apendage.

He screamed in rage, fangs on full display.

He rushed Chance, grabbing hold of his shirt, ready to throw him off the sand platform. With a bit of strain, he lifted Chance into the air above his head, screeching in angry pain.

Tae-

Tae blinked when a small little wolf being sort of... Materialized in front of her. One hand drifted to her bow, craving the double-edged protection it offered. "Ah... No, little..." Tae paused a bit, trying to work out his name. "Ferris. Feros, pardon. " She got the strangest urge to pat this little one's head, much like one would do to the pet. "I've merely come to watch." Her dark gold gaze drifted over to watch the fight between Diminium and Chance. Like the art of war said; "Know your enemy". Only if you become your enemy can you defeat them. She gazed at his shifting, at his style, filing them in her memory for later use in the arena. Realizing that Feros was still there, she blinked a few times, returning to the present and turning her attention back to him. "Ah... Feros. Are you fighting right now?"

< @Athenian >

Well, I was, but one of my friends had taken my swords, and I didn't like that. So I am taking a small break!" He says happily, sitting down. "What's your name?"

[bTW, that picture was from his childhood. He's 6'4'']

"Bro this is a really cool costume change and all bu-Omph!" Chance is hefted over Kankri's head before he has time to finish his sentence. Kankri becoming enraged during practice was not anticipated and being jolted around didn't do well for the open gash in his shoulder. Beads of sweat drizzled down Chance's brow but they were cast away as Kankri violently whipped him around. Chance brought the heel of his foot to the injured elbow that held aloft and utilized his telekenisis to cast himself into the air completely ripping his shirt in the process. Chance flew high enough to catch a glimpse of the star lady herself "Siri, you gonna join?" He winked at her as he began to fall back down.

The Mythic Dragon]< [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12571-athenian/ said:
@Athenian[/URL] >
Well, I was, but one of my friends had taken my swords, and I didn't like that. So I am taking a small break!" He says happily, sitting down. "What's your name?"

[bTW, that picture was from his childhood. He's 6'4'']
This. He's taller than Kankersore by 2 inches. How adorable! *Gets mauled*

Kankri howled upon having his joint aggrevated, and he tossed Chance away (kinda). He called out to Star-girl, and in broiling revenge, when Chance began his desent down, Kankri sent up a pillar of sand to meet him, er-- hit him.

Star-girl leviated down, and Kankri hissed at her threateningly, rattling the small tail.

Siri wasn't all too sure about the other creature, she gave Chance a glance before raising her palms cautiosly, opening a small point of gravity behind the other man near the tail. It was a slight pull, just to throw him off balance.

The material that encompassed Chance's right arm expanded for the task of withstanding the pillar of sand that shot up from the ground to achieve Kankri's revenge. It crashed into Chance's arm propelling him back up to recover the distance he'd traveled through falling. His shield served it's purpose in preventing the brunt of the damage from being inflicted however the sudden jostling only made his injured shoulder bite at him worse. Through gritted teeth he endured the burn that shot at him from his shoulder.

Once reaching the climax of his height he flung himself downward with his power nosediving at the enraged crab man looking to perform a falling lariat with his right arm.

(Assume you're talking about the wrestling move.)

Kankri was suddenly pulled back by his crabby tail. Which was, actually used for balance. "Star... WOMAN!" Was the most human thing he could come up with. He shot a large heap of sand, coupled with some water, at her, entangling her in sticky goop.

Suddenly he was mowed down by chance, his arm around Kankri's neck. Kankri reeled backwards, but he brought up a ledge to stop himself from falling over.

He had to use the Ten no Ikken, Heaven's Glance. A move used in sumo for defense, seperating you from your opponent.

Arms bent, and down on one knee (relying mostly on his right) he seized Chance around the waist separating them, by forcing his arms away, risk he dislocation.

Kankri then pushed Chance backwards, glancing him off his knee to send him backwards.

He held his neck. It was sore, and it hurt to look around or move it too much.

Siri let out a shaky breath, the mixture that covered her made her feel somewhat gross if anything. She shook her head, wiping her eyes to get the substance out and clear her vision. Then, after shaking off as much as she could, she took a graceful step backwards before going into a readied stance, palms out, as she watched the other two use moves on eachother that she wouldn't get close enough to allow.

Chance flew back as Kankri intended. He added his ability to keep himself stable as he stumbled back. Once firmly planted on the ground he allowed his hands to come back up ready to confront which one of them first broke the standoff.

Kankri was enraged, and with a flick of the wrist, his sickle extended into a shortspear. About 3 feet, or a metre.

Mean while, Azar sat coiled up off to the side, choosing to watch and observe rather than engage in this lawless chaos.

Azars thoughts so far:

Feros's extream mood swing and disappearance:( :o )

Kankris tranformation: (.A.)

Chance getting his butt kicked:(>u>)

Tae-

Tae merely hummed her agreement, not quite understanding what Feros was getting at but deciding agreeing was most likely the better path. Her eyes quickly flickered over to him, before going back to the fight, which was starting to get more and more heated as vehement yelling started to ensue. "I... See." She said, a hint of confusion in her voice. "I hope you got your weapon back; it would be a sad thing, to lose your weapon." His personality does not match his stature. She thought, absentmindedly fingered her bow again. She was fiercely protective of the weapon, even though she didn't quite know why; it wasn't like it was some ancient relic, left over from previous lives, but she cared for it nevertheless, like it was something attaching her to... Well, everything that she ever wanted. Realizing that she had drifted off again, Tae blinked rapidly and shook her head slightly, hair rustling along her armour. "My apologies, Ferros." She still stumbled a bit in the 'r', dragging it out a little longer than necessary. "My thoughts have been disorderly as of late. My name is... Well, feel free to call me Tae." She pronounced "Tae " like "Ty", with a hint of a strange accent that would be quite hard to copy for those unaccustomed. "It is a pleasure to be of your acquaintance."

Tags:

@The Mythic Dragon @Diminium

((Very sorry; My jet lag is atrocious and I wasn't thinking very clearly at the moment. >.<))

< @Athenian @MrMopp @Serpico @jmcknight08 @Diminium >

"Tae~!" He barked."We should go meet our other friends! Come on!" He said grabbing her... and suddenly she was right in the middle of the battle, Feros smiling, his tail wagging, blissfully unaware of what may or may not be going on. "Hey friends~! This is Tae~! Everyone should come over and say hai!"

[Yes, he is suggesting the fight(s) stop immediately for introductions]

Kankri growled (Is he like, incapable of saying anything human as a Coral Crab?) As he rushed down Feros, sweeping his shortscythe in such a way that if Feros didn't move, he'd be hit by the blade. If he moved incorrectly, he's get clothesline'd by the metal pole

Siri narrowed her eyes, moving in a quick, swift motion, her palm releasing the beam of force as she'd done against Chance in a previous battle. She aimed it at the blade in hopes to push it away from Feros.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back