• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yuri Partner wanted, cookies included!

TheRoleplayingDovah

RP Nation's only Elder roleplaying Dovah
I lied, there was no cookies. But now, i have your attention, i would like to roleplay with you. I am a Yuri fan and no, i don't mean of a bloke named Yuri. But the genre.

What is Yuri?

It's the genre dedicated to same sex relationships for women. If you know what YAOI is, you know what Yuri is

What's your catch?

Your soul! Mwahahahaha!

There is no catch, i just wanted to make this a subsection just to pad out the post. Hey, where are you going? Come back!

Rules

There are some rules that i abide by for my 1x1 RPs to prevent people from dropping out and poor quality of posting.

• No One-Liners. It rarely gives us room to work with. E.g. Lisa went home. I wouldn't know what to do with this, where as, Lisa went home after kissing Lucy on the lips and felt a huge weight of her chest. All of her feelings, all of her words were combined into one simple kiss. She knew Lucy would know how she felt and would either break her heart or begin a wonderful relationship. This provides you with things to work with.
  • NO GODMODDING!
  • KEEP IT PG 13! I'm not the best guy to tell you what is acceptable and what isn't. But it's generally anything that goes beyond kissing and minor touching. E.g. stroking a leg or thigh whilst kissing is acceptable whilst anything more then that is fade to black time.
  • A few posts a week. I'm a very busy man some weeks but i will aim to do at least 2 posts per week. If you expect 100 posts a week, you may want to look else where. If you expect twenty posts a day, er......
  • Next rule! Contribute! I have found that contribution from both partners results in a much better RP. I expect 50% from you and i will provide 50%. It will be the world, the setting, NPCs etc.. But how much detailed is required depends on the idea. E.g. Fantasy will require probably a lot of detail to begin with just to establish it. Whilst Modern doesn't require much
  • Details, creative, Details! Be creative! Don't be afraid to hold back as it helps us
  • Post length A paragraph or more per post. This is not a flexible rule. If you do one liners, i may be forced to end the RP and look for a new partner.
  • Have fun!

IDEAS

At the moment, none. Just a list of pairings that i would like to do or have done but didn't get to see it to the end due to the partner dropping out without telling me. Bold highlights the role i would like to play.

Mistress x Servant - This can be Fantasy or modern. I would prefer to do it as a fantasy. Have done it once and it's interesting.

Rich Girl x Poor Girl - Modern

Student x Teacher - I've only done this once and i feel that if done correctly, it can be excellent.

Stranded/ island - I have no hope for this one. I've done desert island 1x1 ones in the past and they have all died. It's probably cursed but i won't reject it if you want to do it.

That's it. I am open to ideas and i hope to hear from you soon. :) However, READ THE RULES!

Either PM me with The Yuri Dovah and *Yournamehere* as the title or post here. Please note that i am about to lose access to my net from next monday for a few days. Replies could take a while next week.

Hi ..oh darn no cookies..anyways I'd like to rp..but I was wondering is there any fandom you'd like to rp in? Aside from your ideas of course.

And I have a plot idea if you want to hear it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldnt mind a fantasy mistress and servant, had a idea i had tried to work on with another though that fell through before even start.

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki, PM me as i would be very interested in it. :)

@Nichole, shoot me a PM if you're able. If not, let me know and i'll PM you. I'm always open to new ideas but i do try to steer away from fandoms. However, i am willing to give it a go. :)

@Jinx13, Still looking. Send me a PM and we can discuss what idea you are interested in.

Remember guys, if ye dare to disobey mah rules, i will be very disappointed and be forced to leave cookie crumbs in your closets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back