• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Underground

The brunette sighed, and ran a hand through her hair. "Fine. Carry me, okay? Since that's the only way you'll stop babying me." At this point, Charlotte was so frustrated that her cheeks were a light pink color.

"I'm kidding Charlotte, I won't carry you unless you really want me to or you collapse again. I'm just trying to make sure you're okay still, sorry if I'm aggravating you." Alexander said, raising his hands in defeat.

@Valorie

She clenched her jaw and swallowed. "It really hurts, Alex...I just didn't want to seem weak. I need your help." There was a sign of defeat in her voice. As much as she didn't want to admit it, her wound was still fresh and it pained her to move.

Alexander nodded, his face softening, "Here, get on my back. I'll be strong for you if anyone wants to say you're weak." Alexander says, walking over and crouching down in front of her.

The girl nodded and slowly wrapped her arms around his neck. Her legs rested at his sides, while her head rested on his shoulder. "Thanks. Now, let's deal with this issue. Im pretty sure I heard some commotion in the Dorm block."

"Got it." Alexander said, grabbing her knees as he stood and wrapping his arms under her legs before heading for the dorm area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back