Video Games The Ultimate Tournament | DISCUSSION and CHARACTER ENTRY [8/12 SLOTS]

Lunar

now i know how joan of arc felt
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO THE VERY FIRST ULTIMATE TOURNAMENT!
This will be a CPU vs. CPU tournament using a roster of characters chosen by YOU!
Soul Calibur has a very detailed character creator that allows you to make nearly any character, so far I have made Kankri Vantas and Star Platinum with their respective powers! So I plan to make a tournament to see who is the ultimate fighter in all of the universe...es, all the fights will be recorded in high quality and posted here.

SO tell me 10 characters that you wanna see in the tournament! They can be from any source of media whether it be book, tv show, video game, etc.

Kankri: Homestuck
Star Platinum: JoJos Bizzare Adventure

1540134556613.png
1540134618542.png

Attachments

• 1540134369837.png
    1540134369837.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
  • kan.png
    kan.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I just want to get this game for character customization options XD well,, not only that, it's a good fighting game

When I played SCV I made Noel Vermillion (from BlazBlue) there! I forgot which character I used as base though, it was long ago and I don't have my game saves anymore.
So, may I request Noel Vermillion as well? I'm not getting the game anytime soon (but I will eventually) and I'll probably try to make her again if it is possible, for the sake of nostalgia. XD

Here is the reference:
Noel_Vermillion_%28Calamity_Trigger%2C_Character_Select_Artwork%29.png

I just want to get this game for character customization options XD well,, not only that, it's a good fighting game

When I played SCV I made Noel Vermillion (from BlazBlue) there! I forgot which character I used as base though, it was long ago and I don't have my game saves anymore.
So, may I request Noel Vermillion as well? I'm not getting the game anytime soon (but I will eventually) and I'll probably try to make her again if it is possible, for the sake of nostalgia. XD

Here is the reference:
Noel_Vermillion_%28Calamity_Trigger%2C_Character_Select_Artwork%29.png

NOELL VERMILLION
enters the tournament!
(Blaz Blue)

1540141014479.png

1540140961097.png

Last edited:
Aaah you could manage her new outfit! <3 Great XDDD

In SCV I made her old outfit. But it's nice new outfit is possible now ^^

Aaah you could manage her new outfit! <3 Great XDDD

In SCV I made her old outfit. But it's nice new outfit is possible now ^^
tried my best but i couldn't make anything look like a decent beret haha! (and since theres no real guns, i added a small holster to her hip)

XDD yes of course there are limitations because the game has different setting

But I love those customization options there ^^

Ya got me. Not only is this a great idea for a thread, but it’ll be one of my earliest experiences with SCVI’s CaS mode.

I’m guessing you haven’t unlocked everything yet, huh? Are you going to have a way to record the matches live, or will you just tell us the results?

Ya got me. Not only is this a great idea for a thread, but it’ll be one of my earliest experiences with SCVI’s CaS mode.

I’m guessing you haven’t unlocked everything yet, huh? Are you going to have a way to record the matches live, or will you just tell us the results?
I have a good PC with good recording software. No i don't have everything unlocked but im working on it! The battles will be CPU v. CPU with a small amount of original story spiced in. After i have all 12 slots i will create a random roster and the games will begin!

hmm that's a good question actually. are you going to record the battles and post them somewhere? because that would be fun to look at XD

Far from his home universe, a magician we all know and love, fights to find a way back home to his friends...

Taako the Wizard
enters the fray!
(The Adventure Zone)

1540144810425.png
1540144750994.png

Last edited:
hmm that's a good question actually. are you going to record the battles and post them somewhere? because that would be fun to look at XD
I will record them and post them to youtube and THEN post them here or in a separate thread, one with pure fighting and less planning LOL

Might be better to post them here as well to have everything in one place!
looking forward to it XD

The King (Zelda: The Faces of Evil / The Wand of Gamelon)
Style: Siegfried

ED2F31A8-C605-4E41-8CCF-F2702105D6EC.png2A344597-D340-42B0-988B-1900F92DD795.png
BE63CB7F-A2D7-4ACA-990D-E6E46EE0F147.jpeg

UPD8 ON TAAKO
he got a broach!

1540174385024.png

hOnK HoNk :0)

Gamzee Makara
is not clowning around!
(Homestuck)

ezgif-5-2721b7f073cd.gif

1540179074206.png

Last edited:
Oh yeah, how did I forget to provide a voice sample?

Lunar Lunar

example of a recorded fight though I edited this one to add music and a slomo effect on gamzee's power-up that ended up looking like lag, it wasnt LOL
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Onmyoji Onmyoji

???
????? ???? ???

what.png

The Clown Prince of Crime appears!
(Batman)
ezgif-1-8a6d75ee88cf.gif

joker.png

Last edited:
THE JOKER ACTUALLY SOUNDS LIKE HIMSELF AAAAAAA

We pissin' our pants yet?
I have a feelin' we're getting there...

Negan
enters the arena!

(The Walking Dead)

Screenshot (17).pngneg.png

Last edited:
That feeling when the only characters I know are Joker and the one I requested myself XDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back