• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tyrant King(remake)

Except for Aki. She gone get married. The only problem is finding a way to make them spend time together.

NeoLeaf said:
Hue hue hue :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Being a princess is hard - Nothing to do except to be a damsel in distress, a plotting beyotch or a bored genius upholding an image. I could never pull something like that off :c

NeoLeaf said:
Being a princess is hard - Nothing to do except to be a damsel in distress, a plotting beyotch or a bored genius upholding an image. I could never pull something like that off :c
Yeah, poor Aki. She needs Erin for stress relief.

But in all seriousness I'm biding my time.

I'm waiting for an intro scene for The town portion of the roleplay and for te forest, I am expecting to carry a bloated NPC corpse to back home with me. Other Eye, A-Gurl-20, Please respond.

Actually... @XxLuluxX ! What in Blyat is Konstantine still doing out in the forest? Is he daydreaming or taking his job at all seriously? ( x_X)

NeoLeaf said:
Oh no. *Goes back to a corner*
Don't hurt him! :c
No, she would never! She needs his love and support as a stress reliever. She's a Cyka but she'd never hit her husband.

NeoLeaf said:
I'm waiting for an intro scene for The town portion of the roleplay and for te forest, I am expecting to carry a bloated NPC corpse to back home with me. Other Eye, A-Gurl-20, Please respond.

Actually... @XxLuluxX ! What in Blyat is Konstantine still doing out in the forest? Is he daydreaming or taking his job at all seriously? ( x_X)
Cyka

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]I was wondering if I could join up as another character's pregnant spouse? Just thought I'd ask because a lot of the Character Sheet parts said to ask first and all that. So that's what I am doing.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

tumblr_n7qkvtfJ2g1tzixowo1_500.gif

@Shimakage Thunder I'm sure that you could play a pregnant spouse, as long as you ask the person you want to be married(?) to.[/size]

Yeah what Suspicious said you can do it as long as you ask permission

[/QUOTE]

Shimakage Thunder]Is the Prince still single? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5663-plaguedwithinsanity/ said:
@PlaguedWithInsanity[/URL]
Like Kayzo said, yep, he's single. :3

NeoLeaf said:

I did post... (TAT)

The Suspicious Eye]I did post... (TAT) [/QUOTE] I know :x [CENTER][IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwlUP1NIIAAIYa4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] And I am sorry for mentioning you - I'm waiting for [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12159-xxluluxx/ said:
@XxLuluxX[/URL] 's reply where I expect Konstantine to simply burst into the in and go on a furious raid in the first floor. Want to bring her into the RP more.

NeoLeaf said:
I know :x
BwlUP1NIIAAIYa4.jpg

And I am sorry for mentioning you - I'm waiting for @XxLuluxX 's reply where I expect Konstantine to simply burst into the in and go on a furious raid in the first floor. Want to bring her into the RP more.
She may have lots of things IRL, like I'll have tomorrow. We can't wait for everyone, but we can make due with what we have and let them in when they return. (^.^)

It's fine, I have plans for you anyway. We can keep her busy until then. Besides. I think I might give @nottulfr a job form the king that requires him to head to the forest.

Also everyone, I think I'm going to bump up John's age by +2 I want some age distance between him and his siblings (Although I hate being closer in age to the aunt).

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Also everyone, I think I'm going to bump up John's age by +2 I want some age distance between him and his siblings (Although I hate being closer in age to the aunt).

[/QUOTE]
I'm cool with that

I expected an anime/anime-like picture or drawn portrait :o

I'm going to see her alternatively so that she'd fit this RP's universe.

*five minutes later*

I'll see Gwendolyn like this from now on ( replacing the obvious modern clothing with more medieval ones ):

anime10.jpg

NeoLeaf said:
I expected an anime/anime-like picture or drawn portrait :o
I'm going to see her alternatively so that she'd fit this RP's universe.

*five minutes later*

I'll see Gwendolyn like this from now on ( replacing the obvious modern clothing with more medieval ones ):

anime10.jpg
I would have, but finding a photo of an anime character that's pregnant, especially a good one, is hard to find and I don't feel like hunting down pictures. Its too time consuming.

@Shimakage Thunder hey um did you message @PlaguedWithInsanity before you did that? because I'm not sure if she wanted him to be already married yet. I mean I could be wrong but it would be better to ask before you make the cs

animegirl20 said:
@Shimakage Thunder hey um did you message @PlaguedWithInsanity before you did that? because I'm not sure if she wanted him to be already married yet. I mean I could be wrong but it would be better to ask before you make the cs
It's okay. :3

They can already be married, so would that make her character a princess as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back