• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tyrant King(remake)

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
Heheh, sorry for my text wall. xD

NAW its cool, I got the two options you gave me, along with a lovely third. I mean I do have that sword in hand.

tumblr_n7jzz8G9qq1r91b23o1_400.gif

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

NAW its cool, I got the two options you gave me, along with a lovely third. I mean I do have that sword in hand.

tumblr_n7jzz8G9qq1r91b23o1_400.gif

[/QUOTE]
DUUUUUDE D:

Last edited by a moderator:
@The Suspicious Eye

Oh. My. God. That was. GREAT.

When I began to read the post, like ohmigosh I could feel my stomach churning as the suspense as well as what John was going to do to Carlisle, like oh my bejeezus that was great.

But I do have one question, however. When did John actually drop Carlisle from his chokehold? He had dropped him, I assume, as you made him hunch over and such, but I think you forgot to put in where Carlisle was actually let go of, I think.

But either way, my god, what a great post.

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
@The Suspicious Eye
Oh. My. God. That was. GREAT.

When I began to read the post, like ohmigosh I could feel my stomach churning as the suspense as well as what John was going to do to Carlisle, like oh my bejeezus that was great.

But I do have one question, however. When did John actually drop Carlisle from his chokehold? He had dropped him, I assume, as you made him hunch over and such, but I think you forgot to put in where Carlisle was actually let go of, I think.

But either way, my god, what a great post.

7766ca4792af19a8754b96ff98c51eec.jpg

Well thanks...

I wrote it here,

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
Are you asking me to kill you? Is this your way of showing that you are capable to lead our people? With a weak attack to your King?!" He let his brother out of the choke hold and pushed him forward. He pointed his sword directly at Carlisle his eyes dark and empty. "Know brother that I do not make empty threats."
[/QUOTE]

I'll have a post up soon. Contemplating if Aki will be going towards the king or taking her younger brother away. Decisions decisions.

Beowulf said:
Order the attack. The rebels need something to do.
Yeah, that's my bad. I've been caught up in the other tab. I'll make the post when I get home. Super sorry for keeping the rebels waiting.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]@Kayzo So who will you choose??

[/QUOTE]
Oh crap I'm up. She totally likes her older brother more, but she likes her younger brother too. She's probably going to make sure that no one dies, and if it comes down to it default to the king.

Kayzo said:
Oh crap I'm up. She totally likes her older brother more, but she likes her younger brother too. She's probably going to make sure that no one dies, and if it comes down to it default to the king.

tumblr_miqjh6Oy3f1s6vufto1_500.gif

Well no matter what you choose, John will tell you (and I guess subsequently everyone reading) his secret to his tyranny.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoLeaf said:
I think Lulu is dead. @XxLuluxX Get your arsch in gear.
But I am glad that i can move my knights around again.
Yeah, sorry about that. I've been absent for a few months now, due to home troubles and education is all.

@The Suspicious Eye by the way loved the post!

Also this line here:

He knew what he must do, but to do it was tearing him apart till there is nothing left but unyielding rage.

Now I'm like really curious (>>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back