• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern .:The Typicality of Anime Schools:.

Should We Have Dorms?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, this girls brother died, her name is Teru Kurebayashi, and her brother gave her a phone...or the number of a certain person who goes by the name 'Daisy' and ever since then, she has been talking to the person and telling him about how happy she is and how her life is great...etc. When in reality her life is hell. It's really funny too. Anyway, one day she breaks the school window and tries to play it off but then the janitor...he's so hot, comes looking for who did it and she confesses.

Now she's working for him basically and like...it seems like he's Daisy xD It's hard to explain in detail.

THE JANITOR IS DAISY!!!!

Wait....I just spoiled that...but it's pretty obvious in the manga anyways lol xD

oh darn okay um aight well

i can totally respond if you give me a sec so um

yeah in about twenty minutes i hope you guys won't be so lost???

it's rlly hard to keep up when i have to do all my work on a phone i'm sorry

mikko said:

s'all good

imma be gone for a few hours gettin dayfaded for a minute

but when i return i promise to be an active child.

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Well, this girls brother died, her name is Teru Kurebayashi, and her brother gave her a phone...or the number of a certain person who goes by the name 'Daisy' and ever since then, she has been talking to the person and telling him about how happy she is and how her life is great...etc. When in reality her life is hell. It's really funny too. Anyway, one day she breaks the school window and tries to play it off but then the janitor...he's so hot, comes looking for who did it and she confesses.
Now she's working for him basically and like...it seems like he's Daisy xD It's hard to explain in detail.

THE JANITOR IS DAISY!!!!

Wait....I just spoiled that...but it's pretty obvious in the manga anyways lol xD

[/QUOTE]
Sounds awesome! :D I'll read it when my cousins leave. I have to play Mario for her >_>

mikko said:

It's okie! ^-^

SirBlazeALot said:
s'all good
imma be gone for a few hours gettin dayfaded for a minute

but when i return i promise to be an active child.

[media]

[/media]
Alrighty! Talk to you later~ ^w^

I also want to apologize. I haven't been responding at all and I feel terrible >~< I just haven't been feeling up to par and I need a small break from roleplaying. I'll probably post tomorrow.

Corgi said:
I also want to apologize. I haven't been responding at all and I feel terrible >~< I just haven't been feeling up to par and I need a small break from roleplaying. I'll probably post tomorrow.
That's okay! Take all the time you need <3

@Corgi

[Finally back on the Internet]

Sorry for being inactive--the wifi system at the house recently shut down (honestly, I don't know the full story, but I do know that the Internet/Wifi was acting up), and we had to wait for the wifi-fixing-person to readjust everything, which was yesterday.

It should be better now, but it's still a bit slow...

Is there a chance that I could jump back in?

macaron said:
@Corgi

Sorry for being inactive--the wifi system at the house recently shut down (honestly, I don't know the full story, but I do know that the Internet/Wifi was acting up), and we had to wait for the wifi-fixing-person to readjust everything, which was yesterday.

Everyone is lining up at the door right now...we haven't done much that needs explaining xD

I'VE FINALLY BEEN RELEASED FROM MY MARIO HELL

THANK THE LORD

mikko said:
MY POST GOT DELETED I'M SHRIEKING
*huggles comfortingly*

macaron said:
@Corgi

Of course! I say Corgs wouldn't mind, since your reason is totally understandable. Pleased to see you back! ^-^

macaron said:
@Corgi

It happened to me a lot this week to. Don't worry about it and just go line up at the door <3

mikko said:
MY POST GOT DELETED I'M SHRIEKING
I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS I TYPE 3 ESSAY WORTH OR TEXT FOR A ROLEPALY AND IT ALL GO DELETED </3

So like I just made my first RP. And last night I realized I totally created it at exactly 4:20 pm yesterday. And I swear to Bob I didn't plan that, it just happened. This is like the first weedz related username I've ever chosen for a website too so it's like damn. Really livin' up to the title here.

Lol I always catch myself putting the oven on 420 and I'm always glancing at the clock when it's 4:20 and I automatically notice the numbers 4 and 20 anywhere in a line of numbers xD

It's calling me forth but I must resist!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back