• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The twin story academies

black ace 3

Leap Year, Baby!
Welcome to Story Landia. here the stories you hear in games,books movies, plays etc. and they of course don't learn to be villains and Heroes all on their own. The top academies for villains is Hellkith academy and New Dawn academy for the heroes. they learn their trade through relevant classes based on what race they are and wish to become later on in life. The staff are some of the most experienced in the world. also recently opened both modern and sci-fi wings opening it up to those genres of story. however self-taught heroes and villains from before the unity education board ,the people in charge of both schools, don't really like "the easy way" and some hard liners will even attack the schools that are under it's administration. though the two schools in what they call field trips do that already. the two schools will play a capture the flag game which is no holds barred. after all the priests,both holy and unholy, will heal you up good as new. also good luck in the practical final which is an inter school event in which heroes raid and villains protect. Also a side note: hero and villiains are just doing a job. heroes generateing hope and villains despair. both generated to power the world. a villain can be a pretty nice person and a hero can be an a-hole.

--

On two differnt sides of a city in the world they both have specialized buildings for classes, cafeteria and dorms. Hellkith has a darker, evil type style while New Dawn takes on a more noble, heroic style.

--

1.No mary sue/gary stu.

2.no OP chars.

3.be decent to eachother OOC.

4.other standard stuff.

5. Have Fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
The bus stops in front of New Dawn and once again the school year begins. Jamie stretches waking up from her pleasant nap. seeing the school in it's tall, white and gold, noble glory. she gets out of the bus and grabs her rather rough looking bag. her tree was going to be moved her room later on. but for now she needed to find her room, get her schedule and attend the intro lectures from her classes. not exactly fun but hey she dreamed of being a main character in a story so a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do.

Emily walked towards the school thinking of the new year happening right now. She tought about her powers and felt safe for the first time in weeks. She arrived to the school just in time before the bell rang, she hurried to find her room and get her schedule. She looked at both school, The first one was completely black and the second one was golden. She thought to herself "This must be the hero academy" she entered the golden school and started to look for the secretary. The only thing she wanted right now, was to find her room and sleep until nightime when she could be able to sneak out and enjoy nightime.

A fairy looks up as a witch approaches "Hello? can i help you?" she asks the girl. the fairy is in her human sized form and seems to be multi-tasking.

Emily looked at the girl that was talking to her, she didnt know what to say. The girl could be good or bad. "can you give me my schedule and my room number please?" she asked the girl

The fairy looks her over "name please. that way i can also give you your schedule. new student i take it?" she says continuing to multi-task. "though should've got that stuff with the acceptance letter but mistakes happen." she says.

"One second..." she prints two sheets out "here you go. might want to drop off your bags quick. your class starts soon. alchemy it looks like. oh and you have a room mate. One Jamie Everwood" she says going back to her work.

Emily took the papers and left the office, walking to her room she could only think of one thing.

" great, a roommate this day couldn't be worse"

Soon she would arrive and see a girl clad in vines organizing some equipment to keep her tree alive with school supplies. soon she looks up with a friendly smile "oh, hello there. what brings you here?"

"nice to meet'cha. I'm Jamie. never had a room mate before but i don't need much room. just enough for my tree and the supplies to take care of it plus school stuff." she says pointing over her shoulder to the tree in a pot next to the window.

" um.. Ok?" Emily said walking towards the other side of the room. After leaving her bags in her bed, Emily headed to the exit, ready to leave for her first class

she gathers her own books for Alchemy " well we'd better get to class. wouldn't do to be late." she says heading out towards the classes area.

The teacher was actually decent with Jamie grinning in suprise "huh guess they replaced the old one. heard they were the worst." she said half-paying attention to the introduction lecture.

Emily entered the class quietly, hoping that no one would notice her. She saw a few students looking at her and pointing. She knew they were talking about her. After all, people with dark magic abilities are mostly feared in the community.

Rose emerged from a puddle of water in the street. She walked toward the two schools while making water come from her hands. She looked at both schools, one was golden and the other one was really dark. "That must be the villian academy" Rose said. She was walking toward the dark school until she had an idea. "Why waste my time going to class?" After saying those words, she turned around and walked to the golden school. She was ready to make chaos

The security quickly catch her quickly and are able to ID as a student of Hellkith. "come on kid." the guard said "if you want to cause trouble wait for a field trip." he said dragging her with another to a gate. it was clear that they were not ones to be messed with. meanwhile the another bus arrived and the villain students load off with one in particular in rather revealing clothes though the scale patches would reveal she is a sea creature of some kind.

Rose looked at the security guard and smiled, "Dont worry, I wont cause any trouble, for a few hours", she watched the bus with her new classmates and smiled. I cant wait for the field trip. She took her bags and headed to Kelltith academy. The only things she needed were: Her powers, and a good prank for the other school. As she entered the school, she went through the different classes. Until she found her room. It had to gothic beds and it was completely black. "Perfect" She said as she threw her bags in a bed. Making the bed burst in flames, she laid down waiting for her new roommate.

Emily looked at the bus arriving with the new students for Kelltith academy. She looked at the girl that tried to break in and anger went through Emily´s face "That little rat". Emily almost broke the pencil she had in her hands. She looked across the classroom and tried to pay attention to the lecture. But the other kids distracted her. She knew the girl with fire powers was up to no good and she would do anything to stop her before she harmed a student or a civilian. Emily turned her head and listened to the lecture. After all, she was not going to get good grades without paying attention in the classes.

Jamie gave a concerned look to her roomie "you alright?" she saw the Hellkith student try to intrude. there was usually one that tried every once around. but security always handled them. well except for field trips but that was mutual. meanwhil Crys. came into the room and saw the burnt out bed thinking 'great. a fire user witha watery type like me. this won't go well.' though she gave a friendly smile to her.

"What do you want" Said Rose, she started to play with fire and began to make gigantic balls of fire. She watched the people in the other academy.

She smiled as soon as she saw Emily, "And there is my dear friend" Rose tought with a smile in her face. She had almost forgotten about the girl in her room

" Yes I'm alright is just. You saw the girl trying to break in right? Well I know her from other schools. " Emily said trying to not teleport to their school and punch her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back