• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ✪The Twelve Zodiacs✪

Kiroshiven said:
by bad romantic comedy, I mean predictable. Thus it loses the humor aspect of it all.
Actually, You never know with my character. She might be the best girl ever one minute, then she might be satan the next.

Dibbydoo said:
Actually, You never know with my character. She might be the best girl ever one minute, then she might be satan the next.
lol. As stated in Terrance's profile. The chase is more fun that keeping the prize. Once a woman's into him, he grows bored and goes after another. He's honestly better for a one night stand than a legitimate boyfriend.

Kiroshiven said:
lol. As stated in Terrance's profile. The chase is more fun that keeping the prize. Once a woman's into him, he grows bored and goes after another. He's honestly better for a one night stand than a legitimate boyfriend.
That isn't the type she liked, but some how she is the same. Che does just move on and on and on . Heh.

BlackSwan said:
umm so it seems as though someone has taken cancer even though i reserved it...i dont know what to do!
Don't worry, you have it. that person isn't actually on the list. xD

leo here and apologizing for the delay! im still working on my character, but i hope to be done w my cs later today or maybe tomorrow?

Thanks! Translate is useless in this xD

Half the words can't be translated, and Lucy translated to Wookie... Now I like Star Wars, but Lucy isn't a Wookie :P

hehe, it's okay ^_^

Yaas!

I hadn't seen any of it until some time ago. I had a pretty bad time with moving out and all, so I could use some cheering up. So I got invited to a Star Wars marathon, where we watched all but the Phantom Menace. And then shortly after The Force Awakens came out we went to see that too. It was awesome.

Indeed! I unfortunately I watched it by myself. It sucks that you were having a terrible time moving I hope your doing better!

Yes, I'm doing a lot better now. I've lived here since October. But I just had pretty much all bad luck one can have when moving...

My floor arrived one day late, the elevators were broken on the day of moving (I live on the 17th floor), the friend who was going to help me out only helped one of the two days, and even then still hardly did a thing. He wanted to be home in time because he was going to game. And the second day when he "couldn't" help, he was gaming all day. Also, it took until far after midnight (like 2 am) when we had put my bed and desk together. Things didn't fit in the places they were supposed to fit in... The next day at school/college (I had class at 8.30) I broke down in tears when the teacher called me grumpy...

Talking about Murphy's Law!

That sounds horrible! I wonder what crawled up her ass and died...some friend he was...choosing games over friendship! I hope you didn't sleep on the floor! And I'm glad to here its been better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back