• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

The Tinkerer's Tinkerdoodles

TenaciousTinkerer

Your everyday lurker
Eyo all! Just decided to make a thread here becausewhynot.

Just pretty much to be expected, character drawings, a looooooooota them. I like drawing characters so it sorta happens :Y, not the most detailed person in the world, but I think my little style has its own nice little quirks heh.

Aaaanyway, enough with the talking, time for some stuff to look at!

Just ordering them from the oldest drawings to the newest, since the beginning of this year.

gift___effie_fea_by_tenacioustinkerer-d8c44zl.png
07ba6314ef6c3f4cad6001659f60d4e6-d8c7l9v.png

7e10a10b6be5cf697d72c5564d20e9a4-d8d93b6.png
character___artix_sanshoo_by_tenacioustinkerer-d8db4fi.png

9dc0e990e72145731633d538b2d04382-d8djanj.png
character___ruin_bezek_by_tenacioustinkerer-d8dnrhp.png

gift___norine_shartrise_by_tenacioustinkerer-d8dog7d.png
character___minou_tanoshi_by_tenacioustinkerer-d8e38nu.png

I would say what's going on with any image, but procrastination is knocking on my head to not do it in the initial post, maybe in a later one if anyone asks, yes that means if you ask something right off the bat Ill probably answer it then but not here :Y

Aaaanyway, tell me what you all think!

Also because being a $ellout, here's my deviantart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually have a few more drawings to put up here, and another on its way once I finish the linework and get along with the coloring.

9a5514d17c15f74e902496c5fbc0d30f-d8e6djt.png
90916afb31c26a3de822413d3e1d4b00-d8e8253.png

Did I ever tell you how much i love these imagefloats?

Yea I love em.

Woah. You have an interesting style. I wish there was something here on RpN for all you artists to do! This is crazy

I have a fairly nonstandard style. But i'm trying to evolve and continue progressing it along with how I like to draw.

Hopefully it becomes a interesting style over time, though need to learn how to draw in diffrent styles then my standard lines, do diffrent ways how to just generally form a character.

And more landscapes, because I suck at landscapes.

Lol. What did you just say? Suck at landscapes? =P

We both know you're lying (8))

I really do suck at landscapes.

I need to figure out how to just get in my head how mountains, hills, forests, lakes, and anything else just flows together for a image. And to make it appealing as well.

Photoshop, sitting for a week trying to get it done for a assignment.

I didn't draw that, I just threw a bunch of brushes together, that one personally I'm not really satisfied with.

I will probbably have a landscape soon anyway, school now focuses on landscape stuff which is nice, and well its a final so I better do well :U

You know..this is real world level stuff right? Like, I can actually see this in a game or TV show...

Do you know this?

My style i can't see being anywhere in any form of medium like that.

I still have a lot to learn with drawing, i need to learn how to get proportions better, I need to figure out how to paint, i need to figure out how to create landscapes, need to refine rebuild and experiment with my style and other styles to fit in whatever is needed and all that.

When I saw your drill picture I immediately thought, "Wow. That looks exactly like cell-shading." I mean yeah, the style isn't like those superiffic 3D HD Panoramic 1020P graphics, but for the lighter games, I can DEFINITELY see it being used. Bam! Here is a cell-shade from some army game:

tf2cell_0012.jpg

That looks A LOT like your drill picture. As for your snails:

p020gyf1.jpg

You may not think it's much buuuuuut....kids networks would eat you up with that style.

Weee teamfortress 2 beta I think.

And kids network for sure, thing is ruguughagdshdsrfs, just sorta is guh, but hey if it works it works I suppose!

Here's a image dump of a bunch of things ive been making!

Yeaaa, i sorta have been drawing, stranger things . . . yeaaaa . . .

character___nisolez_by_tenacioustinkerer-d8f14sr.png
b6288aef29087030d9bd4a5f2ff9108d-d8f14sq.png

a072ecae4071b77dc8c7ae930418e256-d8f3l7p.png
charcter___rongu_ashi_by_tenacioustinkerer-d8f6atw.png

charcter___rongu_ashi_bust_by_tenacioustinkerer-d8f6atz.png
gift___the_ice_cube_by_tenacioustinkerer-d8f80bt.png

gift___spookystuff_by_tenacioustinkerer-d8f8uc3.png
57b79d166aa4ed878c2f349331e6d287-d8fg2mx.png

character___karma_erri_stance_by_tenacioustinkerer-d8g2k32.png
45dcd5e108372bd74c57aba0e2446f18-d8g2k2q.png
characte___chlori_paradox_by_tenacioustinkerer-d8g2k2k.png

Last edited by a moderator: