• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Things of The Night. (1x1 No More Pretending)

"Because I know what here is. I want to go north to see if there is even a small chance that my life can become more than just surviving. I want to live; not survive."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J.J looked at her "What about the people not many are as accepting of who I am" J.J spoke of his mutation as a part of him rather than looking at himself as a hideous freak.

J.J had his arms crossed in thought "a Hydro Electric dam would be a good choice of shelter both electricity and sturdy walls and gates" he said.

J.J thought "I'd say maybe a small amount did I've passed a few that were abandoned though now I'm not so sure still it's worth checking out." he said.

J.J looked at it "It should heal fine if my medical knowledge doesn't fail me" he said.

J.J looked at his arm "Funny a piece of metal that broke off an object turned into this" he said.

J.J felt the warmth of her hand "I thought I wasn't going to make it after going through the transformation it was quite draining" he said.

J.J thought "I can usually hear my enemies before they have a chance to detect me I have night vision I can also see thermal body temperatures among many more" he said.

J.J looked at her "When you were limping here I actually knew you were coming since I could here your cries of pain" he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back