The Telepathic Mad Scientist!......Howard

Marumatsu

Bagel Master of Potatoes
Name:

[Unknown]:

Villain Name:

Howard: "That's DOCTOR HOWARD TO YOU!"

(No seriously, that's his villain name.)

Other Nicknames:

Bagel Bastard. Lord Fancington GoatChucker Bartholomew The Third. That Guy who knows a crap ton of secrets, but never tells anyone anything (long ass title) Insane Prodigy. Sir Thrashington the Eighth Esquire. 

Male

Species:

Mutant

Appearance:

[Unknown] Dr. Howard.png

(A Note from Fem: Anime/drawings only. Description is fine by me.)

Height:

5"10

Weight:

Superpowers (if any):

Genius Intellect/Professor of Evil Science stuff: Howard possesses an IQ of INFINITY TIMES TWO....But seriously, he's a mad scientist who can literally build all sorts of evil weapons, perform genetic experiments that create monsters, and is pretty much a mad scientist who dabbles in everything evil and science. He'll build an army of giant robots, then turn around to then accidentally transform tonight's dinner into a hundred foot spaghetti monster. "I have a PhD in EVERYTHING SCIENCE!"

Telekinesis/Psychokinesis: That's right people, that mad genius is also a psychic mutant with mind powers and junk, which include, but are not limited to:

Psionic Speed: Increase his speed, Max speed being 175 MPH. Just enough to get away from the flying tacos.

Psionic Strength: "I can lift buildings, with my fingertips.....and I don't even gym bruh."

Force Fields: Can block, at the most, a nuclear blast, just one though. "HIROSHIMA!"

Molecular Manipulation

Motion Manipulation

Property Manipulation

AND MANY MORE!

"Just look up Telekinesis on Superpower Wiki, I can do most of those! 4TH WALL BREAKAGE!"

(Alpha Level Telekinetic

Weapons (if any):

"My GIANT BRAIN allows me to make weapons and technology that helps in my pursuit of SCIENCE!"

Strengths:

His telekinetic powers help Howard with his scientific pursuits, allowing him to almost build projects out of nothing. Howard is knowledgeable about most, if not all, fields of science, ranging from technological to chemical. Howard can build advanced technology, cures for diseases, and create new life forms in a matter of seconds. His abilities give him a vast array of possibilities to aid and improve the villain's organization. He's a jack of all trades with his powers and will provide the OOTT with weapons far beyond what most nations and corporations have today. Howard has info on most heroes and villains if necessary, his greed for knowledge almost forces him to research his enemies, so if you ever find your back against the wall when facing a hero, find Howard, he probably knows something to stop said Hero. "I'll make sure you bozos don't get thrashed, FOR SCIENCE!"

Weaknesses:

He gets distracted SO. FREAKING. EASILY! For all his genius and the obviously overpowered abilities, his insanity causes Howard to become sidetracked quite easily, his attention span about the same as a squirrel with rabies, who had just smoked ten pounds of crack. That knowledge about heroes I talked about earlier? Well, Howard is, more than likely, NOT going to tell you, out of pure comedic joy, that's right, he'll screw you over because he finds it funny. Also, Howard is literally the WORST fighter in history, it's not that he sucks at fighting, it's just that he doesn't know what to do, so he'll probably tense up, then teleport away in confusion during battle. Howard doesn't really understand, 'plans', either, so he's liable to forget any villainous scheme he or the team come up with. Just think of the dorkiest, ADHD riddled, annoying, and outright exhausting person you know, and there you have Howard. "I take it back! I'll let you bozos get thrashed FOR SCIENCE!"

Sexuality:

Potatosexual, "It exists, at least, I think it does." (Heterosexual, he's just an idiot)

Personality:

Okay, so think the intellect of the greatest minds, throw in the smoothest moves of the coolest bad guys, the calmest of personalities, and then shake it all up with the insanity of ten Deadpools who have been exposed to satanic cocaine and there you have the personality of Howard. An evil genius with the attention span of a five year old, Howard will make a doomsday device, then get distracted and transform the doomsday device into a marshmallow launcher. During EXTREMELY rare moments of clarity, Howard will provide intellectual insight that will stun people with how much he can read into a person's background, and display a philosophical outlook that leaves people enlightened, but will ruin it by making a fart joke.

His insanity is the main reason as to why he's not a major villain by now, getting sidetracked very easily. Plus, Howard has a tendency to troll people, whether they be hero or villain. He'll create a death trap for a hero, that is set up like a game show for his own entertainment, then get caught up and release the hero is he wins the game show. Howard is oblivious to even the most sensitive of situations, he'll blurt out something inappropriate in the middle of a funeral and pee in the punch bowl at a wedding.

You're dealing with a telepathic mad scientist, that is a child on the inside (At least one of the voices in his head is a child) He's pretty much deadpool with psychic powers. 

Appearing randomly around his friends and being stuck to their hip

EXPLOSIONS he really likes explosions

ideas that boost to his wonderful feeling of randomness and idiocy 

Science and experimentation

Bagels! 

Pretending to be smart

Dislikes:

Strict and firm people: Believes its this mentality that slows your growth

people who questions him about his past before he went in-sayain ha ha... Not funny? Ok then

being distracted from an experiment or disrupted (usually leads into an explosion so it's kind of ironic)

Backstory/Origin Story:

There once was a boy, a very special boy. A prodigy in the scientific community, this boy's development was astounding, to say the least. At a young age, he could comprehend even the most complicated of theories was solved by the boy, new advances were made by him at an alarming rate, impossible mathematical problems were solved with simplicity, and new technologies were made almost everyday by the boy. As he became older, the boy's genius only increased, his projects and discoveries becoming greater and greater. He was truly a one in a million talent that shined in the darkness.

However....the boy's genius was also a burden. His intellect darkened his personality, making the nameless boy believe that he was above all others. His personality was becoming sadistic, prideful, arrogant, and dark. His experiments turned darker and his technology became weaponized. This was all hidden away from the scientific community, so that no one dared to stop the boy's research. Then one day, the boy had a thought:

"What if I can evolve myself into a higher form of human?"

The boy's new plan was met with gust by fellow scientists, not knowing the boy's dark plans. The youth had devised the experiment, presenting it to be a new machine that would not only help with incurable diseases, but also improve mankind. Immediately he was provided with all the funding he needed for his pursuit, the poor people not knowing what was truly in the boy's mind, what evil plot he had conjured to make himself truly superior to the mindless masses. He thought himself greater, above these lowly peons, and he would prove it by truly becoming something better, the evolutionary stage was now.

The day of the experiment came, bystanders gather around the machine to watch the new advancement of peace and hope for all. The scientists were proud of their work, congratulating each other, and the prodigy, on a job well done, not knowing that the boy had led this project only to enhance his own qualities, hoping to become a being beyond that of humankind. Unfortunately, the alarms went off and everyone started to evacuate. The boy had rigged the machine to explode, causing the people and scientist to evacuate from the alarms. the boy put on a false persona of caring, getting everyone to safety, but staying behind, knowing the machine would not explode, but grant him amazing abilities.

Of course, something happened that the boy, now alone with the machine, didn't account for.....It actually exploded. Waves upon waves of energy and radiation cascaded the boy, who in the torrent of energy, was granted what he wanted, barely surviving, but evolving into something beyond the mortal form. He was granted the abilities he so strived and sought after. He had become a mutant with psychic abilities strong enough to reach cosmic levels. The prodigy had been granted what he wanted, unlimited power at his fingertips, the power to do what he wanted, and psychic powers that could warps the laws of physics themselves. His genius would finally be what it was meant to be! Above all others, truly the pinnacle of evolution!

Too bad it drove him insane. What was once the genius prodigy, with a prideful mindset, sadistic goals, and a need to pursue his theories, no matter how inhumane, was now replaced with a complete and total idiot. A idiot with telekinetic powers and super intellect, but an idiot nonetheless. The influx of energy had warped his mind, gone was the pride and sadism, replaced with randomness and a short attention span. The boy, now man, had become the epitome of crazy, the people and scientists confused as, the now mutant, boy began ranting about bagels and their god like taste, before shooting off to go, in his words, 'build a pimp-ass lab.'

The man still had projects and experiments on his mind, but they were along the lines of, radioactive potato launcher, laser teddy bears, and an assortment of other shenanigans. The man had turned his pursuits towards that of VILLAINY...or what was assumed villainy, because he didn't rob banks or try to take over the world, he just accidentally transformed pets into super creatures, or would set loose giant robots to fight each other...in the supermarket. This evil genius, and we use the term 'genius' loosely, had no goals, no world domination plan, or even a grudge against mankind. He's not even really considered a villain, at most he' an idiot who's antics are really annoying and cause the heroes of the world minor inconveniences. Think Dr. Doofenschmirtz, but with super powers. He doesn't even have a proper supervillain name! IT'S FREAKING HOWARD! And before you ask, no it's not his real name, no one knows his real name, but just call him Howard.

Good luck OOTT, Howard's abilities may be great, but his insanity keeps him from being, well....a functioning adult.

Villainous Motive:

Hahaha motive you say Wahhaha!

I'm just here for the free food! Wait.. no free food? What kind of school is this? Not a school you say?

Wait why am i here?

Ah of course, EVOLUTION!

(What do you plan to gain from all this?)

Theme Song:

(Optional)

Other:

Howard is generally harmless, unless provoked or given an 'amazing' idea.

@FemTheHufflepuffRiceball

Name:

[Unknown]:

Villain Name:

Howard: "That's DOCTOR HOWARD TO YOU!"

(No seriously, that's his villain name.)

Other Nicknames:

Bagel Bastard. Lord Fancington GoatChucker Bartholomew The Third. That Guy who knows a crap ton of secrets, but never tells anyone anything (long ass title) Insane Prodigy. Sir Thrashington the Eighth Esquire. 

Male

Species:

Mutant

Appearance:

View attachment 217681

(A Note from Fem: Anime/drawings only. Description is fine by me.)

Height:

5"10

Weight:

Superpowers (if any):

Genius Intellect/Professor of Evil Science stuff: Howard possesses an IQ of INFINITY TIMES TWO....But seriously, he's a mad scientist who can literally build all sorts of evil weapons, perform genetic experiments that create monsters, and is pretty much a mad scientist who dabbles in everything evil and science. He'll build an army of giant robots, then turn around to then accidentally transform tonight's dinner into a hundred foot spaghetti monster. "I have a PhD in EVERYTHING SCIENCE!"

Telekinesis/Psychokinesis: That's right people, that mad genius is also a psychic mutant with mind powers and junk, which include, but are not limited to:

Psionic Speed: Increase his speed, Max speed being 175 MPH. Just enough to get away from the flying tacos.

Psionic Strength: "I can lift buildings, with my fingertips.....and I don't even gym bruh."

Force Fields: Can block, at the most, a nuclear blast, just one though. "HIROSHIMA!"

Molecular Manipulation

Motion Manipulation

Property Manipulation

AND MANY MORE!

"Just look up Telekinesis on Superpower Wiki, I can do most of those! 4TH WALL BREAKAGE!"

(Alpha Level Telekinetic

Weapons (if any):

"My GIANT BRAIN allows me to make weapons and technology that helps in my pursuit of SCIENCE!"

Strengths:

His telekinetic powers help Howard with his scientific pursuits, allowing him to almost build projects out of nothing. Howard is knowledgeable about most, if not all, fields of science, ranging from technological to chemical. Howard can build advanced technology, cures for diseases, and create new life forms in a matter of seconds. His abilities give him a vast array of possibilities to aid and improve the villain's organization. He's a jack of all trades with his powers and will provide the OOTT with weapons far beyond what most nations and corporations have today. Howard has info on most heroes and villains if necessary, his greed for knowledge almost forces him to research his enemies, so if you ever find your back against the wall when facing a hero, find Howard, he probably knows something to stop said Hero. "I'll make sure you bozos don't get thrashed, FOR SCIENCE!"

Weaknesses:

He gets distracted SO. FREAKING. EASILY! For all his genius and the obviously overpowered abilities, his insanity causes Howard to become sidetracked quite easily, his attention span about the same as a squirrel with rabies, who had just smoked ten pounds of crack. That knowledge about heroes I talked about earlier? Well, Howard is, more than likely, NOT going to tell you, out of pure comedic joy, that's right, he'll screw you over because he finds it funny. Also, Howard is literally the WORST fighter in history, it's not that he sucks at fighting, it's just that he doesn't know what to do, so he'll probably tense up, then teleport away in confusion during battle. Howard doesn't really understand, 'plans', either, so he's liable to forget any villainous scheme he or the team come up with. Just think of the dorkiest, ADHD riddled, annoying, and outright exhausting person you know, and there you have Howard. "I take it back! I'll let you bozos get thrashed FOR SCIENCE!"

Sexuality:

Potatosexual, "It exists, at least, I think it does." (Heterosexual, he's just an idiot)

Personality:

Okay, so think the intellect of the greatest minds, throw in the smoothest moves of the coolest bad guys, the calmest of personalities, and then shake it all up with the insanity of ten Deadpools who have been exposed to satanic cocaine and there you have the personality of Howard. An evil genius with the attention span of a five year old, Howard will make a doomsday device, then get distracted and transform the doomsday device into a marshmallow launcher. During EXTREMELY rare moments of clarity, Howard will provide intellectual insight that will stun people with how much he can read into a person's background, and display a philosophical outlook that leaves people enlightened, but will ruin it by making a fart joke.

His insanity is the main reason as to why he's not a major villain by now, getting sidetracked very easily. Plus, Howard has a tendency to troll people, whether they be hero or villain. He'll create a death trap for a hero, that is set up like a game show for his own entertainment, then get caught up and release the hero is he wins the game show. Howard is oblivious to even the most sensitive of situations, he'll blurt out something inappropriate in the middle of a funeral and pee in the punch bowl at a wedding.

You're dealing with a telepathic mad scientist, that is a child on the inside (At least one of the voices in his head is a child) He's pretty much deadpool with psychic powers. 

Appearing randomly around his friends and being stuck to their hip

EXPLOSIONS he really likes explosions

ideas that boost to his wonderful feeling of randomness and idiocy 

Science and experimentation

Bagels! 

Pretending to be smart

Dislikes:

Strict and firm people: Believes its this mentality that slows your growth

people who questions him about his past before he went in-sayain ha ha... Not funny? Ok then

being distracted from an experiment or disrupted (usually leads into an explosion so it's kind of ironic)

Backstory/Origin Story:

There once was a boy, a very special boy. A prodigy in the scientific community, this boy's development was astounding, to say the least. At a young age, he could comprehend even the most complicated of theories was solved by the boy, new advances were made by him at an alarming rate, impossible mathematical problems were solved with simplicity, and new technologies were made almost everyday by the boy. As he became older, the boy's genius only increased, his projects and discoveries becoming greater and greater. He was truly a one in a million talent that shined in the darkness.

However....the boy's genius was also a burden. His intellect darkened his personality, making the nameless boy believe that he was above all others. His personality was becoming sadistic, prideful, arrogant, and dark. His experiments turned darker and his technology became weaponized. This was all hidden away from the scientific community, so that no one dared to stop the boy's research. Then one day, the boy had a thought:

"What if I can evolve myself into a higher form of human?"

The boy's new plan was met with gust by fellow scientists, not knowing the boy's dark plans. The youth had devised the experiment, presenting it to be a new machine that would not only help with incurable diseases, but also improve mankind. Immediately he was provided with all the funding he needed for his pursuit, the poor people not knowing what was truly in the boy's mind, what evil plot he had conjured to make himself truly superior to the mindless masses. He thought himself greater, above these lowly peons, and he would prove it by truly becoming something better, the evolutionary stage was now.

The day of the experiment came, bystanders gather around the machine to watch the new advancement of peace and hope for all. The scientists were proud of their work, congratulating each other, and the prodigy, on a job well done, not knowing that the boy had led this project only to enhance his own qualities, hoping to become a being beyond that of humankind. Unfortunately, the alarms went off and everyone started to evacuate. The boy had rigged the machine to explode, causing the people and scientist to evacuate from the alarms. the boy put on a false persona of caring, getting everyone to safety, but staying behind, knowing the machine would not explode, but grant him amazing abilities.

Of course, something happened that the boy, now alone with the machine, didn't account for.....It actually exploded. Waves upon waves of energy and radiation cascaded the boy, who in the torrent of energy, was granted what he wanted, barely surviving, but evolving into something beyond the mortal form. He was granted the abilities he so strived and sought after. He had become a mutant with psychic abilities strong enough to reach cosmic levels. The prodigy had been granted what he wanted, unlimited power at his fingertips, the power to do what he wanted, and psychic powers that could warps the laws of physics themselves. His genius would finally be what it was meant to be! Above all others, truly the pinnacle of evolution!

Too bad it drove him insane. What was once the genius prodigy, with a prideful mindset, sadistic goals, and a need to pursue his theories, no matter how inhumane, was now replaced with a complete and total idiot. A idiot with telekinetic powers and super intellect, but an idiot nonetheless. The influx of energy had warped his mind, gone was the pride and sadism, replaced with randomness and a short attention span. The boy, now man, had become the epitome of crazy, the people and scientists confused as, the now mutant, boy began ranting about bagels and their god like taste, before shooting off to go, in his words, 'build a pimp-ass lab.'

The man still had projects and experiments on his mind, but they were along the lines of, radioactive potato launcher, laser teddy bears, and an assortment of other shenanigans. The man had turned his pursuits towards that of VILLAINY...or what was assumed villainy, because he didn't rob banks or try to take over the world, he just accidentally transformed pets into super creatures, or would set loose giant robots to fight each other...in the supermarket. This evil genius, and we use the term 'genius' loosely, had no goals, no world domination plan, or even a grudge against mankind. He's not even really considered a villain, at most he' an idiot who's antics are really annoying and cause the heroes of the world minor inconveniences. Think Dr. Doofenschmirtz, but with super powers. He doesn't even have a proper supervillain name! IT'S FREAKING HOWARD! And before you ask, no it's not his real name, no one knows his real name, but just call him Howard.

Good luck OOTT, Howard's abilities may be great, but his insanity keeps him from being, well....a functioning adult.

Villainous Motive:

Hahaha motive you say Wahhaha!

I'm just here for the free food! Wait.. no free food? What kind of school is this? Not a school you say?

Wait why am i here?

Ah of course, EVOLUTION!

(What do you plan to gain from all this?)

Theme Song:

(Optional)

Other:

Howard is generally harmless, unless provoked or given an 'amazing' idea.

@FemTheHufflepuffRiceball

Accepted 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back