• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

{private 1x1}

The Criminal

Muse A was a straight - A student. [ He / She ] wanted nothing more than to become a K-9 police officer. Once they were finished with college, they followed there dreams, and soon, found them self saving lives in their home town with not only a badge, but a K-9 as a best friend. Though the job was tough at first, at least two years later, Muse A grew used to the daily things; receive a call for assistance, drive to the scene, threaten the suspect with their dog. But, one day, Muse A receives a phone call, though none of the other officers know about this phone call. Muse A responds quickly, and arrives at the scene within minutes, with the canine at their side. Though, instead of attacking the criminal, the canine eyes Muse B with interest, not aggression. Confused, Muse A is forced to pull their gun out, and order Muse B to the ground. Once on the ground, Muse B rolls a bottle of prescribed pills over to the boot of Muse Aexamines the pill bottle, they question the robber. "Why did you steal this particular bottle?" Muse B simply raises their head from the ground to reply, "My grandmother is ill, and I have no money to pay for it."

Now, Muse A is brought to a conflict.

Trust the robber; find out that Muse B is indeed telling the truth, while building a bond with them, as well as allowing them near their highly trained K-9.

or

Send the robber to prison, while leaving the supposed ill grandmother to die alone.

What will Muse A choose?

This is one of the storylines I wanted to try out.

Though, if you don't like it/aren't interested, let me know. ^^

Alrighty sorry for the delay was busy cleaning my room, I can't stand messes

Name: Max Wilson

Appearance:
2a70200606a32c6317cf98a2d18cf0e8.jpg

Canine:
120314_military_canine_reut_328.jpg

Max sat on the curb snacking on a bag of potato chips, occasionally giving one to his canine named Jack. As he slipped another chip into his mouth his head tilted up as a sigh escaped. His fingers wrapped around the phone that continued vibrating until he swiped the button to answer the call. "Yea what it is?" Max asked, laying a chip on the ground so Jack could eat it. "We got a break in, happening right now hurry it up" the caller said before abruptly hanging up.

Arriving at the scene Max left his door open so Jack could follow, which he did. As he spotted a figure in the distance he pulled out his gun switching the safety off in the process. "Stop right there and put your hands up!" He yelled out sternly to the stranger. Crackheads again, he thought to himself as he awaited for the stranger to do as told.

As Victoria entered the pharmacy, her heart pounded rapidly in her chest. She knew exactly what she had to do, though she had a feeling that she would manage to screw it up. The girl soon inhaled a sharp breath, before approaching the counter of the pharmacy. "Can I help you?" An elder man leaned against the opposite side of the counter with lifted eyebrows as he adjusted the glasses that rested on the bridge of his nose. "Y-Yes, um... I'm here to pick up a prescription for Emily Chambers..." Shortly after hearing her request, the man disappeared behind a tall, white shelf. As Victoria waited, her stare remained glued to the counter top -- she only wished that she had enough money to pay for the prescription, though she didn't. The man returned to hand a pill bottle to the shaky hand of the woman. "There you go. Now, just take it up to the front counter, and pay there." The man extended his arm with his index finger pointing at the front counter. Victoria nodded quickly before shoving the pill bottle in the front pocket of her jeans, before pulling her coat tighter around her body. Before she was out of the store, she felt a strong hand grab her by the arm -- it was the manager of the store. "You're not going anywhere, theif." The man practically spat, before placing his phone to his ear, while proceeding to report the incident. Victoria's breathing was rapid, as well as her heart beat. "N-No, you don't understand -- my grandma, she's dyi-" "Save it." The man cut her off before glaring. He then shoved her arm, while following her out of the store.

Victoria stood there, with the look of pure innocence. As the police officer ordered her to do something, she did what she was told, and lifted her hands in the air above her head. "Please -- I didn't have enough money to pay for it... I need these pills -- my grandma needs these pills, or she'll die.... Please.." Victoria managed, while her lip quivered. She was truly scared, though she knew that if she didn't get the pills to her grandmother, she would certainly die.

Jack let out a bark that slowly went into a small growl that rumbled from his stomach and out through his set of teeth. Being use to the way it all acted out Max now began to approach the figure that had now began to appear to shape out as a female. Soon his feet stopped all at once as the girl had stuttered out her supposedly, 'explanation' for why she had done the crime she'd poorly committed. With that being told to him he processed the information for only a moment before speaking once more. "Take out the what you stole and kick it over. Then place your hands on your hand and kneel towards me" Max ordered calmly while trying to find out what to believe and how to handle the situation. In some cases people's stories had checked out but a good percentage of people who had given a excuse was just trying not to go to jail.

Max loosened up his face that'd been locked into a stern out a sheer habit and transformed it into a kind one. For some reason he had a feeling the girl was different from the rest. Even if most girls he'd seen was mainly selling their bodies or devoting their life to drugs. This one had seemed different, so with that vibe he lowered his gun slightly before finally slipping it into it's holster that rested on the side of his hip.

Victoria's eyes widened at the canine's behavior, and as it growled at her, she felt tears burn her vision. "D-Don't let you dog bite me..." The girl was truly beyond scared, and she did nothing but obey the officer's commands -- shortly after she was given an order, Victoria lowered a hand and slipped it into her front pocket. Her fingers curled around the bottle as she pulled it out from her pocket. Before she could step forward to politely hand it to him, she stopped herself as she remembered his words. The girl slowly placed the bottle on the ground beneath her, before rolling it over towards the officer. With the bottle out of her pocket, the only thing she could do was stare at it. Victoria knew the bottle was her grandmother's only chance to live a longer life, and without it -- without her grandmother, Victoria had nothing. Once the girl was snapped out of her thoughts, she lifted her hands to the back of her head, before proceeding to kneel down in front of the police officer. The gravel beneath her knees hurt -- even through the fabric of her pants, she could feel a constant stab against her kneecap. Though, she wasn't about to open her mouth to complain. As the police officer was occupied by the bottle, her gaze lowered to his dog. That dog could easily tear her to shreds, though the most it was doing was growling at her. It was strange behavior, considering the fact that Victoria had never been around a big, beautiful dog like the officer's.

Max softly shook his head at what the girl had pleaded, as to say the dog wouldn't. Jack was vicious at times but he wouldn't attack unless told too or Max himself was in danger. So he had full confidence Jack would just continue to bear his teeth at the girl and throw threat signs. Crouching down to the ground he picked up the plastic orange pill container and studied the name. "How do I know this is really for your grandmother?" Max asked as he stood back up and looked at the girl kneeling on the ground. Remembering what else he needed to do he brought out the sliver metal handcuffs that clanked together softly. With a few long quick strides he went around behind her and slapped the cuffs onto her hands. Hearing a click he helped her up, "calm down boy, sit" Max said to Jack. Who reluctantly slowly lowered his butt to the ground keeping himself in a running position. When Jack obeyed, as usual he then led the girl to his car and sat her on the hood. Loosening his tie a bit he noticed that the five hour energy drink was wearing off and the fact that he hadn't got a good night's rest in a couple of days was hitting him with a bang.

"B-Because, sir, I told you she is -- I wouldn't lie to you..." Victoria managed before placing her hands behind her back. Once the cold metal closed around each one, she felt the officer's hand grip her arms as he gently lifted her off of the ground. Once Victoria was standing, her eyes darted to the dog, before she was led passed him and to the hood of the car. Victoria slowly followed his actions and sat herself on the hood of his car, while she watched him loosen his tie with an exhausted expression. Victoria frowned slightly before clearing her dry throat. "L-Look, if you want to take me to prison, you can... But, you should really get some rest..." Victoria soon glanced back at the store, where a few people waited outside. She knew they wanted her behind bars, but honestly, Victoria had been telling the truth -- about how she had no money to pay for the prescription. Victoria spent all of her days taking care of the elderly woman, and during the day, she couldn't leave the house for longer than three hours, which is why she didn't have a job.

Max looked at the girl who had the look of terror in her eye mixed with innocence but the fact he'd seen many of liers during his time as a police officer. Caused him to lose the soft side of him. Letting a small chuckle out at what the blonde haired girl had suggested, he looked down at the bottle again. "It's my job not to sleep or even take a break" he stated as he slipped the bottle into his front right pocket. "So if what you say is right you wouldn't mind tellinh where you grandmother is would you know?" He stated as he crossed his arms and shifted his weight to his other hip. Either he had her at that and she'd give up or she actually was telling the truth. Now he was going to find out once abd for all if the pills were badly needed.

"That's not healthy..." Victoria murmured beneath her breath. Once he began to chuckle, the girl tilted her head slightly -- he found her terror and innocence humorous? Victoria soon cleared her throat, before making eye contact with the officer. "My grandmother is at home -- laying in a hospital bed, while waiting for me to return..." As the words slid off of her tongue, she pictured her grandma, doing exactly that. It broke her heart to know that if she was sent to jail, her grandmother would die, because of her granddaughter's stupidity. Victoria sniffled, and soon, she found herself blinking tears from her blurred vision. "If you do send me to jail, will you promise me to never allow anyone to put her in a home? She would literally kill herself with even the thought about it..." As she shifted against the car, her gaze landed on none other than the canine. He was such a beautiful creature that she found it hard not to stare at him. Though, as he met her gaze, Victoria abruptly looked to the ground as silence filled the air.

'No one cares so why bother' Max thought, barely able to hear the shooken up girl. So as he listened to the girl talk about her grandmother which he assumed was in a terrible condition by what she had said. He faced himself with two choices that led down different paths. With no time to think about it he was caught off guard with her question of concern. But after a few seconds his choice was clear and he ordered her to stay put as he walked away and paid for the pills she had tried to steal. When he walked back he released her from the handcuffs and shoved the pills into her hand. "Don't make me regret this" he said making his blue eyes stare into her eyes for a brief second. "Get in the back, I'll take you back home. Just so I know I'm not making a mistake." Max stated as he whistled and slapped his thigh. Jack's ears perked up and he quickly went into the car, sitting in the passengers seat and looking around.

Victoria watched him with the same innocent and fearful stare. Though, as he ordered her to stay put, the girl didn't have much choice -- she was handcuffed, and his dog was eyeing her as if she was on the menu for his next meal. Victoria bit her lip as she stared up into the night sky, only wishing to be home with her grandmother at that very moment. Usually, around this time, Victoria would nearly break her back whilst trying to help her grandmother bathe -- she wasn't a heavy old woman, yet she was as stiff as a board, and Victoria usually had to carry her to the bathroom. She soon exhaled whilst lowering her gaze to the officer once more, and what he held in his hand caused her eyebrows to lift. He didn't return it? Victoria obediently sat as he removed the handcuffs. She took a moment to gently rub her sore wrists, before slowly taking the bottle. "T-Thank you, officer..." Was all the girl could manage before she climbed into the back seat of the police car.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back