The Tavern [OOC]

I won't be able to post for a while, hopefully in 10ish hours after work things will be amenable

Do monks taste/smell/look different to spiritseers? :D

Whole point of PBP is that those kinds of gaps are fine. :P  I'm looking to rush anyone; just pointing out I won't be posting for a bit so no one is waiting around for me.

The monk would seem like a lodestone of some unknowable power, to Bleak.  Not of the spirits in a way he understands, yet significant.

I'm rather busy at the moment, but I'll post as soon as I find the time - just thought I'd mention that I didn't miss the post :)

By the way - let me know if my interpretation of the Earth tome is completely off at some point, @Grey. Would be a shame if the story ends with Cameron being found guilty of heresy without me even noticing.

All fine so far, Sil.

Waiting on the rest of you; whenever you're ready. 

Sorry, I've been hounded a little lately.  I'll look at it again today/tonight as time allows, and will likely visit the lady outside the inn.

I'm sorry, I can't tonight.  Existential crisis because I can't spit out words for the NaNo project I spent a month prepping.  No words at all right now, so, to bed!

I'm sorry, I can't tonight.  Existential crisis because I can't spit out words for the NaNo project I spent a month prepping.  No words at all right now, so, to bed!

Sympathy!

It gets easier.  Just about. 

[resumes swearing under breath at a half-finished UDS chapter]

I'm sorry Lena. 

I'm still going to post tonight, and go look at my NaNo project after I've updated my manifold selves.

Happily my personal life has gone down the toilet lately and I'm a raging insomniac, or I might actually worry about completing it this year.

Greenbriar may be taking a sabbatical.  Or at least, I hope it's so temporary.

So anyone waiting on her, for now it's probably better to just forge ahead. 

Trust, patience, and good thoughts to Briar, if she's not around to read it, Grey.  I'll post in Slayers once I get through this section for Nano.

@Blackadder in the tavern, since Bleak is unlikely to make introductions and Greenbriar is sadly missing from our ranks, at least for a while.

I'll continue things in the church soon, though. 

Although @Constantin if you want to approach the other characters I would say go ahead whenever.

Some good news: Greenbriar may be back with us. 

*drags self in*

Yes, sorry about my summary self-exile. 

I'm not sure if I'll be posting today or tomorrow, but I should be back for the duration.

It's good to be here.

Welcome back - glad you're here again, I hope things turned for the better on your end.

@Blackadder. Sorry to be a bother, brother, just wanted to know if I should wait for you. Twould be rude of Bleak (and out of character) for him to ignore someone after asking then a question.

@Blackadder I get the feeling you're busy this time of year, but if Albus could reply to Bleak it'd help us keep moving.

Also, haven't heard from @Greenbriar or anyone else in a while. We all still alive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back