• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Tales of The High Sea's(Reserved)

JustCallMeAimee

Shamu the Exasperating ignoramus

Muse A is the child of wealthy man living in a seaside town; they’ve always been afraid of the sea, yet oddly fascinated by it. When Muse A was a child, the ship they were sailing on was attacked by pirates and they were barely able to escape. Although the lure of the sea has always been there, Muse A has sincerefused to ever board another ship. Several years after their brush with pirates, in the dead of night, a suspicious ship sets anchor a little ways away from shore. Pirates make landfall and begin to pillage and plunder the town. The militia stationed in the town are quick to react and a fierce battle breaks out. With the perfect distraction created, the captain of the ship, Muse B, heads for the most opulent-looking manor.

Muse B breaks in to Muse A’s home and begins to raid Muse A’s late mother’s jewelry. In an attempt to stop Muse B, Muse A steals one of their father’s swords and holds the pirate at sword point. Since Muse A has never had any kind of training, they are easily overpowered by Muse B. Upon taking a closer look at Muse A, Muse B decides that they are worth far more than any bejeweled trinkets. So Muse B offers a proposition; in exchange for ending the bloodshed and leaving port, Muse A must come aboard Muse B’s ship as a captive. Muse A is terrified, but they are kind-hearted and wish to protect their town, so they reluctantly agree. So now Muse A must face their fears and leave their life behind. How will they fare and what will their relationship be like with Muse B?

(With the additional Muse C and D)

Harriet

Walking slowly down the stairs, her feet silent on the marble. The light of a candle vanished down off down a hallway, someone was carrying it. However, everyone in the house hold was asleep and she'd blown out all candle's, a uneasy feeling settled over the girl and slowly she walked down the steps. A cold breeze circled up her legs and Harri turned her head to see the front door wide open. The dryness in her mouth caused her throat to dry up, the outside world was dark from where the large house sat alone on the hill. However, in the distance, flames crackled and screams could be heard. Her eyes narrowed like sharp bullets. Pirates. Moving quickly down the steps Harriet closed the door, sliding the latch onto place. Turning she saw that the light had vanished off and that she was left alone in the dark, a chilling feeling filled her and she moved to the living room and grabbed the fire poker, moving silently around the cold house.

Vincent

Leading the way for both him and Remmy, the candle casted an yellow glow along the walls as the snook down the ornate hall way. There was a sudden noise, the closing and locking of a door. Vinc stopped and turned to look down the hallway, he nodded for Remmy to go check it out. Carrying on down the hall way alone his footsteps where hollow on the marbled floor, his search of treasures was the thing most prominent on his mind and this greed sharpened his sences.

Last edited by a moderator:
Janie held her father's sword at her side, gripping it tightly. She could tell someone was in her house. She hoped it was just the maid, but the heavy footsteps made it sound like it was someone much larger. She slowly made her way down the hall, her bare feet didn't make much of a sound against the cold wooden floor. Her long orange hair hung loosely over her shoulders. Her white nightgown hung about to her ankles swaying as she walked. She had left the fireplace on, which cast large shadows about which gave her such an eerie feeling. Her chest rose and fell heavily and her heart raced in her chest with nerves.

Remmy looked over his shoulder hearing the door thud close and the small click of a lock. He guessed his captain's ordered before they were given. He nodded and turned walking quickly back the way he had come, toward the front door. He caught sight of the maid. She was easy to spot with the sharp contrast of her bright red hair against the dark of night. He quickly noticed the poker she held in her hand like a weapon. "What are you going to do with that little lady?" he asked, not afraid of there being enough of a fight in the girl to figure out how to use such a weapon.

Harriet

Narrowing her sharp eyes Harri watched the man infront of her with a cold glare. Her knuckles gripped the metal until the turned white, "you and your friend," she nodded down the hallway, "need to leave." She walked backwards to the front door keeping her eyes on the man in front of her, "no one has to get hurt." Standing her ground she stared at him.

Vincent

Pushing open the office door he stepped inside. It smelt of tobacco and whisky, lifting the candle he casted the light along the room eliminating the books and office space, the ornate desk shone a dark burgundy and he silently pushed the door closed.

Remmy noticed her moving toward the door, "Leave? Me and my friend just got here. What kind of hospitality is that?" He walked toward her until he was right in front of her. His hand gripped her wrist that held the poker from the fireplace. "Now, let go of the poker." He ordered firmly, not wanting to see any non sense of the girl.

Janie watched the door close as the stranger entered her office. She stepped over to the door taking in a few heavy breaths. Throwing the door open, she placed the sword against the stranger's back. "What are you going in my house?" she asked trying to keep her voice from shaking. Her teeth gritted firmly, pressing the blade against his shoulder.

Harriet

Harri narrowed her eyes and struggled shoving him back and bringing her knee up inbetween his legs in a swift moment that would leave a bruise somewhere unfortunate. She took a step back, her spine pressing against the wood of the door, moving quickly she danced around him and moved to the other side of the room. Putting distance between them.

Vincent

Vince went stiff and glanced at her over his shoulder, he laughed it was a quiet noise. A soft noise. "Please, I mean you no harm" he said quietly and carefully turned in an unthreatening way. He looked down at her and smiled.

Remmy couldn't help but bend over. He made some unfortunate words slip out, most of them aimed at her. It didn't last long though. He stood back up and looked over at the girl making her way across the room. He quickly raced over to her and grabbed her, one hand around her throat, the other tangled in her hair. He slammed her back against the wall, pinning her with him arm pressed across her chest. "Oh, now little lady you're going to apologize for doing that. One way or another."

Janie held the sword out, keeping her eyes on him. She glared at the stranger full of distrust. "You mean me no harm, but you've broken into my house in the middle of night. Sorry if I don't take your word for it." she replied. "Now, get a move on toward the front door. I'm sure you know where it is."

Harriet

Harriet winced as the poker was lost from her grip, clattering to the floor, she looked back at him with dark and cold eyes. "I won't waste my breath apologising to you." She said quietly, his face uncomfortably close to her own. She winced at his hand on her hair, she struggled violently under his possessive grip.

Vincent

His charming smile slowly turned to a grim smirk and he stared down at the girl. Reaching froward he quickly looked at how she was holding the sword, "you're holding it wrong," he whispered meaning past the blade and closer to her face. His eyes darkened suddenly and his hands snatched out grabbing and pushing her ruffly against the door, the blade hit the ground as he knocked it from her grip.​

Remmy pressed his body against the girl's, pressing her harder against the wall. He moved his face right up close to hers, almost touching nose to nose. He looked her over like an object, trying to figure out how much she was worth. "Trying to be a spit fire are you lassie? Ain't no fire coming out of your mouth, all I see is smoke." He pulled his fingers from her hair and ran his knuckles along her jawline.

Janie gasped startled feeling pain shoot through her shoulder where she landed against the door. She heard the blade hit the ground before she realized she had dropped it. Her eyes widened staring at the man who had somehow gotten the better of her. She scrambled quickly away from the door, not wanting to be cornered.

Harriet

She felt his breath brush her face, gritting her teeth in disgust she looked at the man as he weighed her up. He clearly didn't intent to think about personal space boundaries. Relaxing slightly as he let go of her hair she rolled her eyes at the comment, but soon tensed again as his knuckles brushed her jaw sge flinched away and struggled against his close body, "get off me." She spat.

Vincent

Vincent laughed under his breath and followed the girl grabbing her tightly by the wrist. "Hey, wait a second girly," Vince whispered in her ear, gripping her and pushing her up against the wall. "We might be able to strike a deal," he watched her closely and suddenly drew a lock of hair into his hand inspecting the bright colour.​

Remmy continued running his fingers down her chin and along her neck, "Who do you think you are ordering me about?" He couldn't understand why someone who was clearly not in a power positions would try to make demands.

Janie tried to furiously to pull her arm back toward her hand and out of his grip. She yelped when her back hit the wall again. She glared at him defiantly, her chest rising and falling with heavy breaths. She slapped his hand away from her hair. "Get your filthy hands away from me."

Blood rushed through her body, she flushed from embarrassment that she could be forced to stand there like that. Her eyes turned cold once again and she slammed one of her feet onto of his. Through his distraction she managed to push him away, he first instinct was to run, up stairs, having lived in this house for many years she knew every hiding space possible. Bolting up the stairs Harriet didn't waste any time to loose him in the many corridors if the top floor.

Laughing quietly vince watched her, "as I was about to say.." A pause, "come with me and I will fall off the pillaging. Your little town will be safe from harm forever, you have my word."

Remmy bolted after the girl. He followed the sound of her footsteps. She could try to run, but he had done this before. "So you want to play hide and seek?" he called. He listened carefully and followed any little scrap of noise he noticed. He slammed open a door announcing his presence in the room she was hiding.

Janie glared at the pirate gritting her teeth again, "And how much is word actually worth?" she questioned. "If I do what you say. What will keep you from pillaging anyways?"

Harriet flinched at the noise from the chest she'd hidden in. The box was dark and almost empty if it weren't for the old coats. She held her breath and lay under the clothing. The flood boards creaked as he looked around the room for her.

He grinned and looked down at Janie, "my word is truth, however if you don't come willingly." He rose an eyebrow, "they'll all die. Including dear old daddy and that maid."

Remmy stepped over to the chest. He looked down and quickly threw it open. He in reached inside grabbing her by the arms and pulled her out. "I think it's time you met the captain" He picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder and carried her back down the stairs. He searched for his captain.

Janie wanted to try and fight her way out of this, but she saw a chance to save so many people. She opened her mouth, but she couldn't force the words to come. Shutting her mouth, she just nodded her head in response, agreeing to his terms.

Thumbing his back violently she could feel the blood rushing to her head. He lead them through the house back to his boss. Pushing her hair aside Harrist stared at the days captain and Jane.

"Ah, Remmy, so glad you could join us." He grinned then reached forward to ruffle the red hair of the girl over his shoulder.

Remmy set the girl down, wrapping his arm around his chest, right under her neck to keep her in place. "Did you find what we came for?"

Janie stood in place, not daring to move.

Harriet squirmed against him.

Vincent reached his hand forward and inspected the new girls face, a dark twinkle in his eye, "yes and it looks like you did too," he smiled looking down at the girl. "She's beautiful, any ideas on what to do with her?" He asked Remmy. With that he was met with Harriet's spit in his face. His expression grew dark and he whipped his face off on his sleeve.

Remmy brushed her hair from her face, "Isn't she she willful? I can't wait to see how quickly that fades." He smiled resting his chin on top of the maid's head.

Janie shook her head, "You said you would leave her alone. That was the deal." she interrupted angrily. He was breaking his word already. She knew she couldn't trust a pirate at his word.

Harriet went still and looked at Jane, "what deal Janie?" She frowned at the younger girl.

"Am I the one who's taking her?" He asked, looking down at Janie, "I never said we wouldn't take the girl, just that we wouldn't kill her." Rolling his eyes he suddenly hunkered down, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her over his shouldered, "let's go."

Janie slammed her fists against his back, "You liar!" she screamed angrily kicking at him, but without any shoes she was having a hard time doing any damage.

Remmy threw the maid over his shoulder again and followed his captain back outside.

The boat bobbed along the water slowly, Harriet sat quietly watching the man in front of her quietly. She didn't know where they'd put Jane or where the captain had gone. She just knew she was alone again, with Remmy and it unnerved her. Crossing her legs Harriet stared at him as he walked across the room.

The captain sat at his desk and watched the girl in front of him. Vincent sat back in his chair.

Ignoring the girl, Remmy sat down typing rope tightly together. Rope was always needed on a ship like this.

Janie hugged her knees to her chest. She tilted her head back looking at the light coming from the window, which for some reason had a different name on a boat. Port hole? That sounded right. She could feel the waves moving the boat in a to and fro motion that she wasn't much accustomed to. "I thought it was bad luck to have a girl on a ship."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back