[The Sweeping Wyld] (OOC) The Arcane Redoubt

Yay it has nearly begun. This is also shaping (yay raksha puns) up to be an interesting group of sentient stories.

I'm gonna bow out from this game, the party seems to have shaped up nicely regardless. Bonne chance; I will be lurking and enjoying.

That's too bad was looking forward to playing alongside you. Gotta admit when I first started looking into Raksha your posts on other forums really helped.

That's a shame, magnificentmomo, but if you ever want to join, consider your space saved :)

To everyone still interested, I am now going through your perfectly alien raksha characters and will be starting up some scenes within the next couple of days. Thank you all for your patience.

The next couple of days? :eek:

But I'll be old by then! :(

(Thanking me for patience may have been premature.)

No need for the thanks Momo it's all true. Also Forn the changes have been made added one extra dot strength and recalculated what I needed to, and also gave myself a specialty to explain how he was able to survive in Creation for so long.

Also few days? I'll be dust in the wind by then, but in all seriousness take your time, and yes I'm still interested.

Edit: Also in case you do the math for his DV's Forn the reason they all are one higher then calculated is because of The Wyld's Beauty Artifact he is attuned to.

Okay, I have started the first scene set within the Opal Court itself. I know that it may not be for everyone but those who I have accepted, please begin here and make it known what you are doing within the freehold. Thank you.

I sadly won't be able to post for a bit as I'm just headed to work, but I have a quick question or two. Can we have just newly arrived at the court and is this Solar in the freehold or is he outside the freehold, and of he's outside what is he doing?

No worries, that's fine :)

You can be either newly arrived or already within it, either is fine. As for the Solar....I can't spoil it quite yet :P Let's just say, at the moment its nothing more than a rumour, and we all know what rumours are like when they spread and multiply that by the alien ways of the fae :D

It's like all JRPGs all rumors, myths, and legends are 100% true, and if they aren't true right now they will be soon enough.

Sorry gang, but stuff in life is forcing me to step awy from here for a while. It's more than just me not going to be able to participate here, but everything I am in; I wish you all the best.

While we wait for Forn to reemerge, I was wondering if any of you had seen this house rule for Raksha feeding. It's under the first section called Gorging Rules.

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/exalted/index.php?title=Category:Custom_Rules_from_Segev

Also a quick question Jtuxyan. Your custom charm allowed you to create the Pegasus god girl correct, so she doesn't have any really memories before being poofed into existence? Also being a living work of glamour how does she react to iron.

Also is the reason your character has no real recorded history yet because he just passed through the gate and became shaped or that he was birthed through one of the staff charms. Since he has birth 5 I'd guess the prior and that he was just a lower power unshaped, but I'm just curious.

That's correct Re: No Memories. As per the rules for a "glamor brought into Creation with an assumption" she has no special reaction to Cold Iron. And yes, he has no recorded history because he just recently became shaped.

That explains it, but what do you think of segev's gorging rules. Personally I like the idea of it causing outward works of wyld magic like an anima flare but more reality bending. It also solves the Raksha's pitiful mote pools as well as their lack of an overdrive type pool.

Ack, sorry. Slow to put my character up in full. Things have been... troublesome.

When a game goes 3 weeks without so much as a post from the GM alerting us to the fact that things got busy, I think that means the game is dead. Sorry folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back