• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Subject and the Scientist (A Supernatural Modern)

KittyKiero

The Iwatobi Scarlet

The doctor has lost someone dear to him, thanks to a dirty organization, and now he seeks vengeance. For years now, he's been researching the possibility of longevity or immortality. He's gone through many lab experiments on (mostly) involuntary test subjects, including himself.

So far, he was the only one that didn't die.

That was until he found her.

Trying once more, a young girl managed to build an immunity to his attempts on eternal life. It is not yet known if she will live forever, but she has gained abilities and lost memory of the outside world. All she knows of is the mysterious doctor she's being tested on and used by.

The doctor and the subject work together to attack and bring down the fiendish organization, all while studying the possibility of eternal life.

(MxF; Roleplay with detail; Two paragraphs minimum; blah, blah, bacon... Other stuff. The basics.)

If it's female x female I can consider it. I'm just not really into being the male in an m x f because I'm a teenage girl,so it's hard for me.

And yes, I do understand what you mean. There seem to be a lot of females looking for a male character partner and not very many male characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back